What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Too late to get 12 teams, league cancelled (1 Viewer)

I am very interested......................

IF

Its Proxy bidding.........and is the auction only used to draft the players......and then BBID kicks in? Or do we have to save money and buy our waiver players with our left over auction funds>

I am very interested......................IF Its Proxy bidding.........and is the auction only used to draft the players......and then BBID kicks in? Or do we have to save money and buy our waiver players with our left over auction funds>
Yes, $400 initial auction - proxy bidding, no remaining funds carry over. And then $100 per team BBID for waivers the balance of the season

If you need a guy I would like a spot

(anyway you would consider NOT voting on trades or shortening the 2 days to 24 hrs?) I mean during the season guys usually visit football sites daily I WOULD hope.

If you need a guy I would like a spot(anyway you would consider NOT voting on trades or shortening the 2 days to 24 hrs?) I mean during the season guys usually visit football sites daily I WOULD hope.
I would be willing to not require a vote on trades, with the addition of a rule to post a poll and vote on a trade only if collusion was suspected by a majority of the league.

Two teams in, auction starts Friday 8/26...

Fast paced auction, plenty of players will be on the board at any one time with a 24 hour high bid timer...

Hey guys,

We need to fill by Thursday night.

Fast paced auction league with 24 hour timer, draft the players you are really high on within the $400 budget allotment.

Users who are viewing this thread