What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Too Many Injuries! (1 Viewer)

curta269

Footballguy
Well, because of a terrible draft and some questionable add/drops, I may be not starting a full lineup this week. We start 3 WR, and I have 5 on my roster. The five: Roy Williams, Anquan Boldin, D.J. Hackett, Roddy White, and Santana Moss. I also have Antonio Gates. 4 of these 6 are questionable for Sunday, and 1 is out for the season. My record is 5-9 and I refuse to spend any more cash since I will not be getting any back.

I just wanted to vent! Next year, I plan on not drinking so much at my draft!! Honestly, it wasn't so much the beer, as I took a lot of guys who have had terrible years. Bulger, Reggie Bush, Santana Moss (FBGs had him ranked ahead of Holmes & Edwards! Yikes!), Lee Evans (ended up having to drop him around week 6 or 7 because of injury/bye problems, then he started playing better).

Well, I still had a fun year anyway. Just a bad team!

Unless your league has some stange rules, if you are playing this week you're probably in the playoffs. If you really had a terrible draft and some questionable add/drops, you shouldn't have to vent, you should be thankful you made it this far.

Unless your league has some stange rules, if you are playing this week you're probably in the playoffs. If you really had a terrible draft and some questionable add/drops, you shouldn't have to vent, you should be thankful you made it this far.
We don't have playoffs. We just play straight through all 17 weeks. We do have a payoff for the high winner of every week. I can still play for that, but its tough to beat out the teams with Brady, Moss, Romo, etc.

That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. I have the score the highest points per game in my leauge, and have the most total points for the year, and I'm 7-7. Injuries and luck are a huge part of Fantasy Football. I got lucky and had Moss and Edwards fall to me in my draft this year. I thought they would be OK, like pretty much everyone else did. They have been awesome. Luck is one of my favorite things, and one of the things I hate so much about Fantasty Football, maybe that's why we all love talking about it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread