What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Too much for Upton? (1 Viewer)

SageAdvice

Footballguy
I was offered Justin Upton and Ryan Roberts for Starlin Castro and Jason Heyward. My initial reaction is to decline. Should I just take the stud? I also have Asdeubal Cabrera. My thought is to counter with Asdrubal and Heyward for Upton and Roberts.

With Heyward's hot start, is Upton really that much of an upgrade?

Without knowing other variables, I don't think I would do either of those trades. The hitting Shortstops should have considerably more value than the OFs based on positional scarcity, regardless of the gap between Upton and Heyward (which I also don't think is that great).

Last edited by a moderator:
You really want to trade for a guy who is an eyelash away from hitting the DL?

Just say NO - you can always revisit when JUp it healthy (although I would be that is the reason the guy is selling and he won't trade him once he is back in the lineup and hitting) BUT be aware it's more than just "well he will miss two weeks" We DON'T know that.....does it sound great that he had the thumb drained after yesterday afternoon's game and will likely have it drained again after tonight's game?

Users who are viewing this thread