What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 10 Rap Songs that White People LOVE (1 Viewer)

I would not consider most these songs "Rap" .... more a result from pop radio influence.

Every artist knows that the way to make money in rap is to have a song 15 year old white girls would love...

In the humpty dance, I never really understood the physics of "in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rib".

Is he saying that his nose would enter the ###### and protrude all the way through it and through the stomach and hit her rib?

Do any white people feel anything but :cry: over Ice Ice Baby?

Wouldn't think it would rate so high once the gajillions of whiteys who bought the thing listened to it twice.
We should. Just for the simple fact that it is a mutiliation of a Queen song, which is unacceptable.
[VanillaIce]Nah man, they're totally different...That Queen song goes: Do Do Do DoDoDoDo

And my song goes: Ba Ba Ba BaDaBaDa[/VanillaIce]
Jeebus H Cristo... I remember that interview. The balls on that ####er... "Theirs goes 'do do do dododo do', mine goes 'do do do dah-dododo do'. See- I added that extra downbeat". :lmao: It wouldn't hurt so much if it wasn't from one of the best songs of the decade.
Yes I remember that moment in music history as well. To me, it was a sequel to American Pie. Music suffered another day of death.

In the humpty dance, I never really understood the physics of "in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle your rib".

Is he saying that his nose would enter the ###### and protrude all the way through it and through the stomach and hit her rib?
"rear" not "rib"best line in hip hop history

"rear" not "rib"best line in hip hop history
The radio version was rib, just like "Burger King" bathroom was used for the radio over M.F.
And exactly like "son of a gun" used for "son of a #####" in "The Devil Went Down To Georgia".

I've never seen a white person not immediately start bobbing their head to "Gin and Juice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of these songs are hip hop dance songs. Do they still fall under "rap"? Maybe they do. I'm old so what do I know.

I would have included "9-1-1 is a joke".

At night we play rap music at the restaurant and I can confirm this list to be authentic.

Most of these songs are hip hop dance songs. Do they still fall under "rap"? Maybe they do. I'm old so what do I know.

I would have included "9-1-1 is a joke".
Today was a Good Day Day - Ice Cube

So What Cha Want - Beastie Boys

Gorillas in the Mist - Da Lench Mob

Colors - Ice T

My Mind Playing Tricks On Me - Geto Boys

I remember some Planet Rock song from the early 80s I liked in Jr High

Why didn't they just call it "Top 10 Rap Songs that were Played on the Radio?" Race has nothing to do with it. In fact, I'd wager that suburban white kids owned more CDs in the late 80s, early 90s than any other demographics.

There are no rap songs that this white man can tolerate, let alone love.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread