What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Top 10 toughest places to play (1 Viewer)

Anyone want to post the list? I refuse to support the way that site forces you to click through 10 to 100 pages by putting a seperate thing on every page. I don't really care what order they have myself, but I imagine others will be too impatient to click through as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone want to post the list? I refuse to support the way that site forces you to click through 10 to 100 pages by putting a seperate thing on every page. I don't really care what order they have myself, but I imagine others will be too impatient to click through as well.
10) Minny9) Phili

8) Green Bay

7) Chicago

6) Pitt

5) Seattle

4) Denver

3) Indy

2) New England

1) KC

The answer to the toughest places to play question is always whoever has the harshest weather, whoever plays in the most cramped dome and whoever's been winning lately.

10) Minny9) Phili

8) Green Bay

7) Chicago

6) Pitt

5) Seattle

4) Denver

3) Indy

2) New England

1) KC
Thanks, looks like a pretty solid list. I wonder if STL should be on that list though, don't they have some pretty crazy home/away splits?

Users who are viewing this thread