What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade advice (1 Viewer)

finnmaccoul

Footballguy
I am in a .5 PPR/return yardage league (all other scoring is standard).

My RBs are Zeke, Gordon, Buck Allen, Coleman , and C Thompson

My WRS are Crabtree, Thielin, M Lee, Decker, and Ginn

Got offered Sanders and Riddick for Lee and Thompson.

Thoughts??

Are you starting a flex? If so, I wouldn't do this trade at all. I'm hesitant to do it even if you don't start a flex. Thompson is putting up RB1 numbers and I see no reason that's going to change. He's the only consistent back on a pretty good offense. Sanders floor is pretty low and his ceiling isn't terribly high. He doesn't represent enough of an upgrade to really matter for you imo. If you're that willing to trade Thompson, you should be able to get a much better WR for him. There's also something that few people talk about as part of the consequences of a trade and that is that Thompson probably makes your competition way better than Sanders improves your team. I'd hold or look for a better deal for Thompson.

Are you starting a flex? If so, I wouldn't do this trade at all. I'm hesitant to do it even if you don't start a flex. Thompson is putting up RB1 numbers and I see no reason that's going to change. He's the only consistent back on a pretty good offense. Sanders floor is pretty low and his ceiling isn't terribly high. He doesn't represent enough of an upgrade to really matter for you imo. If you're that willing to trade Thompson, you should be able to get a much better WR for him. There's also something that few people talk about as part of the consequences of a trade and that is that Thompson probably makes your competition way better than Sanders improves your team. I'd hold or look for a better deal for Thompson.
No flex. 2 RB and 3 WR

Users who are viewing this thread