What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Chris Godwin for Zach Ertz/Cooper Kupp (1 Viewer)

wheeleke

Footballguy
Play in a 10-team .5 PPR 2 QB league. We start:

QB, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, and DEF

My roster
QB: Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Derek Carr

RB: Joe Mixon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Kareem Hunt, Zack Moss, Sony Michel

WR: Chris Godwin, Odell Beckham, Jr., D.J. Chark, DK Metcalf, CeeDee Lamb

TE: Noah Fant

K: Jake Elliott

DEF: Baltimore

There is a team with both Darren Waller and Zach Ertz. I feel better about Ertz considering the injuries at WR for the Eagles and his target share. I'm skeptical Waller can repeat what he did last year but I think he'll still be a focal point of that offense considering Carr has some trepidation throwing downfield and Edwards and Ruggs will open up the field.

His roster:

QB: Matt Ryan, Dak Prescott, Dwayne Haskins

RB: Josh Jacobs, Melvin Gordon, Ryquell Armstead, D'Andre Swift

WR: Michael Thomas, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Henry Ruggs, Diontae Johnson

TE: Zach Ertz, Darren Waller

Any suggestions on a potential trade offer for Ertz? (or Waller?) He offered a trade of Chris Godwin and Derek Carr for Cooper Kupp and Darren Waller (he doesn't really want Carr and I can't afford to give up my 3rd QB in a league where we start 2 QBs). Do I offer Kupp and Waller for Godwin alone? Do I offer up Michel to bolster his RB group? Thanks and will help in return!

No to his offer in 2 QB league, in 10 teams usually best player win trade, I like the idea to get Ertz, I don't like it to gave up Godwin young WR for aging TE. 

Also 0.5 PPR decrease Kupp value for me

No to his offer in 2 QB league, in 10 teams usually best player win trade, I like the idea to get Ertz, I don't like it to gave up Godwin young WR for aging TE. 

Also 0.5 PPR decrease Kupp value for me
I had already declined the trade. Was looking to counter. Kupp and Godwin had similar stats last year.

I think Fant will be fine this year so I wouldn't overpay or hurt me badly somehwere else.  I think i just hold tight.

Redraft, I can go Godwin for Kupp and Ertz, I like it but he was asking for QB on top, offer, lets talk ! 

Redraft, I can go Godwin for Kupp and Ertz, I like it but he was asking for QB on top, offer, lets talk ! 
My WR group is full of ascending players in Metcalf and Chark and arguably the highest upside WR in Beckham. Godwin was #2 and Kupp was #4 last year in fantasy WR scoring so I just see the value in the trade. That is Godwin for Kupp/Ertz. 

My WR group is full of ascending players in Metcalf and Chark and arguably the highest upside WR in Beckham. Godwin was #2 and Kupp was #4 last year in fantasy WR scoring so I just see the value in the trade. That is Godwin for Kupp/Ertz. 
agreed, now lets see what is your opponent see LOL 

Kupp was there thanks to a big TD percentage.  The second half of the season his snap percentage went down and they changed personnel packages to 1 WR and that was Woods.   That is a worry for me which is why i don't put a lot of faith in his #4 place from last year.

Users who are viewing this thread