What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help needed please (1 Viewer)

tribecalledjeff

Footballguy
12 team mixed, 5x5 roto

c doumit

1b cantu

2b uggla

3b longoria

ss hanley

of soriano

of quentin

of hart

util/bench lind/adam jones/torii hunter/emilio - 1 util spot

I have been offered mcab in exchange for longoria and hart. In my mind, plugging in hunter or jones for hart isn't that much of a dropoff. I think Cabrera is an absolute monster and that while both him and Longoria will cool off, he'll be much better throughout the season.

What do people think? Hard for me to turn down any offer to get Cabrera, but am I giving up too much here?

I like it

Like you said you already have comparable players to Hart on your bench so it essentially becomes Cabrera for Longoria, Longoria is a stud for sure but he will not put up Cabrera numbers. He will be 10 Hrs off and 15-25 RBI's IMO

I like it Like you said you already have comparable players to Hart on your bench so it essentially becomes Cabrera for Longoria, Longoria is a stud for sure but he will not put up Cabrera numbers. He will be 10 Hrs off and 15-25 RBI's IMO
And .30-ish points in average imo.

In a 12-team mixed with 3 OF spots, Hart isn't that far above baseline. Your roster is evidence of that. No-brainer IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread