What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade swift for robinson (1 Viewer)

kface

Footballguy
I have an early season trade offer...1/2 ppr

d'anrde swift for allen robinson (mine)

what do people think? 

On paper i really like it.  

Leaves me a little thin at wr with

jefferson

samuel

kupp

elijah moore

Currently have at rb

chubb

mostert/sermon/mitchell

dillon

So pretty light on the rb side.  10 team expert league

Last edited by a moderator:
On the surface seems ok but need to know lineup requirements and if there are ways to upgrade WR.  With Samuel out for the foreseeable future you could be in trouble in a hurry

Agree with Gally here. Leaves you thin. Kupp tends to get tweaked here and there and may miss time. If that happens you'll be left with Jefferson and maybe no one else if Samuel doesn't get healthy (and get some production from the QB). 

Upside: Jefferson/Kupp should be really solid 1-2 punch at WR. I worry you're trusting Deebo a little too much given he was targeted so heavily this week and may be tougher to predict once Aiyuk gets going. Elijah Mitchel I don't trust yet either. But you're way thin at RB and that SF situation is going to be hard to trust in there for your RB2.

A Rob seems pretty solid and a lot to give up. 

If this is a 2rb/2wr league with 1 flex, I think I'd lean Swift. If it's a 3wr league I think it's a tougher choice IMO.

i'm talking deebo samuel, he is not hurt as far as I am reading
That makes it better for sure but I don't trust the SF offense to support a WR consistently.  Deebo has had big games before and then disappears for a game or two.  Robinson is usually a very high floor guy.  

in general I agree with greenmountaingoat in that it depends on the lineup requirements on which side of the trade I support.  

Upside: Jefferson/Kupp should be really solid 1-2 punch at WR. I worry you're trusting Deebo a little too much given he was targeted so heavily this week and may be tougher to predict once Aiyuk gets going. Elijah Mitchel I don't trust yet either. But you're way thin at RB and that SF situation is going to be hard to trust in there for your RB2.

A Rob seems pretty solid and a lot to give up. 

If this is a 2rb/2wr league with 1 flex, I think I'd lean Swift. If it's a 3wr league I think it's a tougher choice IMO.
It's 

1 rb

1 wr

1 wr/te (I have hock and everett)

1 wr/rb

1 wr/rb

my big concern is arob is a pretty consistent guy

swift keeps getting hurt and williams played well.

Users who are viewing this thread