What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading activity in your league (1 Viewer)

Joexx

Footballguy
I did a quick research since we started our new 2009 league home webpage some six months ago. We use MFL and since the 2009 home page has been established there have been 128 trades made.

Its a twelve team dynasty league that carries 30 man rosters during the season which can can expand to over 40 players in the offseason with waiver wire pickups and a five round rookie draft.

We have four very active owners who like to trade that make up a little over half the trades. So, in essence trading two fifth round rookie picks for a fourth round rookie picks do happen.

I would like to use this post as a gauge or a comparison to find out how we stack up against other leagues that are out there that are similar in requirements.

Or, post your requirements that pertain to your league so others can draw their own conclusions.

60 some odd trades between 4 guys in the off-season sounds like an aweful lot of trading just for the sake of it.

I'm also in a 12 team dynasty with at least 9 or 10 owners logging in daily during the off-season with the others logging in at least once or twice a week. VERY active league. We've only had about 30 trades so far since Feb, but there have been close to 400 transactions since the same time, which includes trades (players and/or draft picks), drops, pick ups, taxi-squad moves, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread