What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Troy Williamson challenges Childress to a fight (1 Viewer)

Dexter Manley

Footballguy
I wonder who the favorite is? :pickle:

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nfl?page=2

Former first-round draft pick Troy Williamson never really got along with coach Brad Childress in Minnesota. His feelings haven't changed since leaving there, either. Williamson, now in Jacksonville, said Wednesday he lost respect for his former coach last year and would like to "duke it out" with him when the Jaguars host the Vikings on Sunday. "We can meet on the 50-yard line and we can go at it," Williamson said. The 6-foot-1, 200-pound receiver said he liked his chances against Childress, too, especially with a few inches and at least 10 pounds on the coach. Williamson even said he would fight with both hands tied behind his back. Childress countered by saying, "He must not be aware there's a buffer zone between the opponents." Childress initially said he wasn't "biting" on Williamson's comments, but when pressed about his height and weight on a conference call, he responded: "Do you need my reach? I'm not like a woman; I'll give you my weight. It's 190 pounds of twisted steel and rompin', stompin' dynamite. Is that enough humor for you?"

Atlanta Journal Constitution

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very mature.

Troy apparently doesn't realize he is a total failure as a first round pick and football player.

Since boxing includes the hands, I don't think Childress has anything to worry about. When TW threw a punch, he'd either miss completely or Childress would just bounce right off.

No need for Troy to tie his hands behind his back. If Chilly just paints his face like a football he would remain unharmed.

With that kind of attitude, Williamson will have his hands tied behind his back... by the police, sooner or later.

Confidence > talent = :loco:

I think I'd rather watch the undercard:

Mike "Blockhead" Tice vs. Gus "Head-Butt" Frerotte.... :)

"I'll give you my weight. It's 190 pounds of twisted steel and rompin', stompin' dynamite"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously Troy Williamson has not looked at any recent videos of his on field action.

Users who are viewing this thread