What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TV Shows That Start With Showing You the Whole Show In the Intro (1 Viewer)

Tango

Footballguy
TV shows that show excessive previews going into commercials or, at the very start of the show, show so much that all surprises are ruined at the start and so you must fast forward through the intro and cover your eyes at the same time:

Catfish

Intervention

Top Chef

Last edited by a moderator:
intervention was the only reality show i've ever watched but haven't seen it in years. until last night when they had a special with the guys who shot some of the stories. can you imagine?

comfortably numb said:
any show.

This is why I don't do previews and avoid them like the plague.
Hot Diggity Dog said:
I hate shows that show the last 30 seconds of the show that was on before the commercial break. ADA much?
Hell's Kitchen.
Yep, the Hell's Kitchen bumps in and out of commercial are egregious. Their compulsion to re-hash the entire show after every commercial break more than any other show I can recall gives you the convenient option of just watching the last ten minutes coming out of the last (or second to last) commercial break.

Apple Jack said:
intervention was the only reality show i've ever watched but haven't seen it in years. until last night when they had a special with the guys who shot some of the stories. can you imagine?
Apparently Intervention took a season off last year, but brought it back just now. The new season started this past Sunday.

Hot Diggity Dog said:
I hate shows that show the last 30 seconds of the show that was on before the commercial break. ADA much?
Yeah, that Hell's Kitchen example is a good one.

Hot Diggity Dog said:
You mean ADD? Unless I'm missing something or you thought that this constituted an Americans With Disabilities Act violation.

The Voice does this a lot, as does the Bachelor "franchise." We just FFWD liberally. But it does make you wonder - particularly on The Voice where there's almost always quite clearly a lot of interesting stuff they could have shown, but don't - why they bother with the padding.

Pawn Stars

Wow, can't wait to see how much Rick lowballs the guy on the Ming dynasty sword because he has to get it framed.

Pawn Stars

Wow, can't wait to see how much Rick lowballs the guy on the Ming dynasty sword because he has to get it framed.
How about "Mike's On" RN?

I cant decide what's more annoying at the opening....tapes of the previous day's calls or Chris Shearn.

Air Disasters on Smithsonian. They show 80% of the show at the front. I dont even like how they title each show; it's usually a giveaway as to what happens

Users who are viewing this thread