What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twitter addiction (1 Viewer)

HughHoney

Footballguy
I'm completely addicted. Checking it as soon as I wake up. Right before going to bed. I'll check it constantly during sporting events I'm watching alone. Free time at work. On the crapper. I've made it a point to not check it while spending time with family but finding it incredibly difficult to not grab my phone and see what's going on.

Just today there was the plane crash. The pics from the Pats parade. The whoooooare that took the selfie with Edelman. College football recruiting day. There's plenty of hockey games to follow along with right now.

Anybody else glued to this soul sucking website?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Twitter as a news feed and use it regularly, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as addicted like I am to the ffa

If you're using it when you wake up, right before bed, and while you watch sports alone, I'm not sure you have an actual problem.

Should my company have a twitter?
I'd follow you. Your company doesn't have one?
Not yet. Im working on the FB page and Instragram for the launch.

I didnt think of twitter. Would it be viable for a graphic tee company?
Yes, very. Stop working on FB and Instagram and get a twitter handle going first. My FB feed has died down while twitter is continuing to grow.
Im on it

An owner of a couple of clubs in Boston has banned her from his clubs and is calling for other club and bar owners to do the same.
Even more awesome! Did you find the whore and the follow-up banning all from Twitter?
Yes.Eta: People crushing her looks, saying she's a 5 at best. This is better than a 5 :https://twitter.com/footbasket/status/563176446689288192

Last edited by a moderator:
An owner of a couple of clubs in Boston has banned her from his clubs and is calling for other club and bar owners to do the same.
Why?
Guess he's mad that she aired the business of the guy who scored the game winning TD in the SB.

Why?
Guess he's mad that she aired the business of the guy who scored the game winning TD in the SB.
Edleman should have just hit it and left...you never fall asleep with a one nighter. He's lucky if he woke up with his wallet, credit cards and cash...if the worst thing that happened is that pic, so what? She provided a service to a NE Patriot, if anything she should get a free drink.

:hey:

I have OCD too so its incredibly difficult to skip sections of my feed.. can't have any gaps where I didn't read.

Love Twitter.

I'm completely addicted. Checking it as soon as I wake up. Right before going to bed. I'll check it constantly during sporting events I'm watching alone. Free time at work. On the crapper. I've made it a point to not check it while spending time with family but finding it incredibly difficult to not grab my phone and see what's going on.

Just today there was the plane crash. The pics from the Pats parade. The whoooooare that took the selfie with Edelman. College football recruiting day. There's plenty of hockey games to follow along with right now.

im with you. Need a twitter-anonymous group

Should my company have a twitter?
I'd follow you. Your company doesn't have one?
Not yet. Im working on the FB page and Instragram for the launch.

I didnt think of twitter. Would it be viable for a graphic tee company?
Yes, very. Stop working on FB and Instagram and get a twitter handle going first. My FB feed has died down while twitter is continuing to grow.
Magic?

I'm addicted. Always refreshing. I think I have undiagnosed add tho. If I didn't have it before smartphones / twitter I certainly have it now.

I dont care enough about anything going on in the world, or any other people to need to know what they are doing/thinking right....NOW!

What is it you are checking?

I dont care enough about anything going on in the world, or any other people to need to know what they are doing/thinking right....NOW!

What is it you are checking?
Local sports talk show hosts(listen a lot while I'm at work). Beat writers for hockey and football teams. A few hot chicks. Some parody accounts. Some comedians and random people who are funny.

I'm more twitter addicted than fb. I have a lot of friends and fam overseas so if it's not skype, it's twitter and fb majority of time.

im with you. Need a twitter-anonymous group
In.

I hate twitter. From the stupid # crap to the short bursts of useless, random thoughts.

please go away twitter.
# everything is IMHO the devolution of grammar. People don't even have to try to construct sentences anymore to communicate their thoughts. I find it brutal. .

I dont understand the anger about grammar "de-evolving"

Language and grammar is ever changing. Its only natural that it will refine and condense to allow more fluid communication. Its conceivable that if the human race survives long enough we will get to one universal language that could consist mainly of numbers and symbols for ease of use.

What if we develope the ability to communicate psychically and can send the visuals in our minds to eachother, negating the need for language at all? Would that be a de-evolution?

Shakespeare was telling dirty jokes in old english. The manner of communication does not give the ideas being conveyed any more or less merit.

If I can say the same thing with 3 words instead of twenty that seems like progress to me.

Why waste time?

YOLO

I posted this in the wagering thread, but if I'm not following you yet, post your handle here and I will. You can return the favor if you don't mind a bunch of Mike Francesa tweets on weekday afternoons. :)

My Twitter is down thataway...

Giving it up on weekends worked for one weekend. Couldn't quit it. What's your handle RN? I'm on the mobile version.

Users who are viewing this thread