What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TWO (2) OPENINGS FOR 14-TEAM ESPN FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE (1 Viewer)

Laughing Hyena

Footballguy
I am the League Manager (LM) for a 14-team ESPN Fantasy Football League that I have successfully run since 2019.

I am looking for two (2) team owners for the 2023 season,

The name of my league is CALM BEFORE THE STORM. It is FREE; we just complete it for fun!

Current team owners reflect a diversity of favourite NFL teams and are located in London, UK, Germany and various locations in Kentucky, Pennsylvania; Florida, Texas, California and Washington (state).

If interested in joining; please reply;

Thank you for your interest

Hello there,
Can you send me the following info:
a. Name
b. Email address
d. City/Town/State location
c. Favorite NFL team
d. Number of years playing Fantasy football

I am the League Manager (LM) for a 14-team ESPN Fantasy Football League that I have successfully run since 2019.

The name of my league is CALM BEFORE THE STORM. It is FREE; we just complete it for fun!

Current team owners reflect a diversity of favourite NFL teams and are located in London, UK, Germany and various locations in Kentucky, Pennsylvania; Florida, Texas, California and Washington (state).

Keith Vincent
kvincent1973@gmail.com
Conroe, Texas (20 miles north of Houston)
Denver Broncos
Over 25 yrs of experience

Looking for a long term investment opportunity.

Keith Vincent
kvincent1973@gmail.com
Conroe, Texas (20 miles north of Houston)
Denver Broncos
Over 25 yrs of experience

Looking for a long term investment opportunity.
Keith, my league is all filled up but I can keep your details should anyone bail out; let me know if that is ok. Mike

Interested …

Hello there, thanks for your interest; I now have a full league. However, if you would like to put you on a waiting list (in case a team owner bails out this year) or does not participate next year, please provide the following info to 15238705@protonmai.com"

• Name
  • Email address
  • City/Town State
  • Favorite NFL team
  • Number of seasons participating in Fantasy football

Users who are viewing this thread