What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (6 Viewers)

I love when guys like Mendes and Weidman ##### that US fans don't back all of the American fighters. F free thinking i guess

rare that a sporting event lives up to the hype but those might have been the best main card i can recall. granted most of UFC viewing occurs after many...many drinks, but still worth the price of admission

Spectacular card. Arguably the best card and fan experience in the history of the ufc.

Really bummed that Lawlor won but have nothing but respect for the heart and grit he showed. A true champ.

And lol at the tools already saying. ..yeah, but wait til conor fights Edgar or aldo.

Same #### different day.

And lol at the tools already saying. ..yeah, but wait til conor fights Edgar or aldo.
Really came across as if both Goldberg & Rogan were told to forcefully promote Edgar as Connor's next opponent after the fight.....

Gimme a break with "Edgar is the best other than McGregor" :lmao: They were really laying it on thick. Until the guy that's not lost in 10 years (and beat Edgar) loses, let's go on a limb and call him the best...

Dana throwing one of his tantrum's again. Aldo fought less than 9 months ago. Let's not pretend he's been out going on 2 years like Rashad's fat ###.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really came across as if both Goldberg & Rogan were told to forcefully promote Edgar as Connor's next opponent after the fight.....Gimme a break with "Edgar is the best other than McGregor" :lmao: They were really laying it on thick. Until the guy that's not lost in 10 years (and beat Edgar) loses, let's go on a limb and call him the best...
Aldo has to be the next fight, no way they take the chance of Frankie killing him and all that gate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only two scenarios next in my opinion. If aldo healthy they have to fight. I could see the ufc telling aldo to take his time and healing up.

Then they give mcgregor a cupcake to fight in an arena in Ireland.

If I was mcgregor I would tell the ufc in only fighting aldo in Ireland and that Aldo had a chance to fight me and ####ed out.

If I was the ufc I would not risk a fight against Edgar before aldo. Too much money at risk for them.

Honestly, why not McGregor vs Mayweather? Both guys would make $100 million minimum. I don't think McGregor has a chance, but who doesn't want to see May lose?

Users who are viewing this thread