What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFC wagering: breaking news - judging is so terrible it got me to return here to update this thread title (7 Viewers)

It’s time for judges to make lay and pray wrestlers pay for boring fights. If you aren’t actively attempting a submission or generating damage, I wish they’d stop rewarding the empty takedown. It leads to fifth rounds like that. 

These guys are two of my favorite artist but Colby dominated.  Wrestling is the top mixed martial art.  Not the most exciting, but look what khabib did to 155 division.  You have to be an elite wrestler now to neutralize, then it becomes stand up.  Usman and Colby entire fight stand-up, both great wrestlers.  This fight reminded me of why Colby Covington invented his schtick...  His wins are a snorefest.  Mini-Chael.  Another guy who needed a gimmick. 

Props to Masvidal.  You know he has been training wrestling probably like 80% he knew this was coming.  His entire Usman prep had to have been the same, and Askren.  No doubt he has upped his wrestling game, but Usman and Colby as are just elite. 

Can't wait for Khamzat to enter the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
early to tell, but i mean more for his ppv draw in the near future. he leaves his chin out there so his fights are never boring
I get what you're saying, but part of what made Connor get so big is that he won all his fights up to getting the title. I'm skeptical Paddy can hang with the very best in that division.

But I agree, he's very exciting with his style, and we'll see.

Ladd was easily behind. She seemed very satisfied after the bell and was surprised at the decision. I don’t get it. 

Users who are viewing this thread