What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Under-the-Radar" WRs... (1 Viewer)

Bruno Tataglia

Footballguy
PITT - Washington/Holmes

Ward and Wilson likely out vs. Cleveland. Miller will catch some balls, but if someone gets

deep, it'll be one of these two. But the real worry is that it'll be the Willie Parker show.

CLEVE - Joe Jurevicius

18 targets the past three weeks. Cleveland figures to be playing from behind all night on

Thursday, and the Brownies should have no success on the ground. That would make J.J.

a nice play, no matter who the QB is.

MINN - Marcus Robinson

He has led the team in pass targets by a mile the past few weeks. The QB situation is a bit

unsettling, as Johnson might be benched and Bollinger got hurt. But even with Jackson at

the helm, Robinson might be worth a shot at Detroit this week.

ST. L - Kevin Curtis

Most of the action has gone to Holt and Bruce, but if the Bears can stuff Jackson and get a

big lead as most suspect they will, Curtis will get a lot of time on the field in 3 & 4 WR sets.

MIA - Wes Welker

He's seen his share of passes lately, and I don't see the Dolphins being able to run on N.E.

CIN - Chris Henry

He got shut out last week, but the weather was awful and the Bengals had the lead the entire evening. Against Oakland, Asomugha and Washington will be covering T.J. & C.J. That will leave a nickel back on Henry, which is a severe mismatch. Of course, Rudi might have 700 yards rushing in this game, so they might not even need to throw. :shrug:

Got any other lower-tier WRs to look out for this week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Furrey vs. Min. Best of the bunch IMO.

Ten WRs @ Houston. VY is hot and houston pass D isn't good. Tough call on which WR though.

Jenkins @ TB. Might be good for a TD.

To respond to yours:

Curtis is a bit of a reach for me. I don't see much passing yards to go around.

Henry is a good one. Keep in mind he put up a fat zero this week.

I like MRob also.

Pit WRs should also be good. They're the only ones healthy IIRC.

Don't like JJ. The QB situtaion there isn't good enough for a sleeper. He's the 3rd rec option anyway.

Welker - don't like it. he hasn't broken 10 pts in any one week in my league.

Users who are viewing this thread