What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Universal Remotes - Whatcha got? (1 Viewer)

Mr.Pack

Footballguy
I know there used to be a thread on this but damned if i can find it.

So I'm looking for a Universal Remote for 4-5 things.

Whatcha got that you like?

I know there used to be a thread on this but damned if i can find it.

So I'm looking for a Universal Remote for 4-5 things.

Whatcha got that you like?
Price range?

I "downgraded" to this after my One broke 

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-harmony-665-10-device-universal-remote-black/5852832.p?skuId=5852832&ref=212&loc=1&extStoreId=583&ref=212&loc=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiA0MD_BRCTARIsADXoopZQ5H09DzNDELL2XEesXxyQsA3SmPT-Whfle-YPWLsXR5mH7kKszoUaAh3VEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have my xbox, projector, audio receiver and cable box programmed in different activities.

Works fine

This looks good.

How is the programming? I was looking at this one but it's just too much for what I need.

Do you of the one you linked will work with  a VAMI Soundbar? Everything I'm finding doesn't have codes available for that brand.

Well since my other 2 remotes were Logitech I didn't have to program it. It was the same interface so I just plugged it in to the Pc and synced it.    The logitech software is pretty easy but a tad clunky when doing custom options.

Once you do it once or twice it's pretty straight forward.

I can't speak for the brand Vami

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since my other 2 remotes were Logitech I didn't have to program it. It was the same interface so I just plugged it in to the Pc and synced it.    The logitech software is pretty easy but a tad clunky when doing custom options.

Once you do it once or twice it's pretty straight forward.

I can't speak for the brand
Been using Harmony remotes for years and haven’t had any major problems at all. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care if my universal remote runs multiple devices, I want it to make YoutubeTV, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu/ESPN/Disney, Peacock, Paramount, etc easier to navigate?

For example, is there anything that let's you jump between programs on different platforms easily? Or even jump between channels on Youtube TV (last channel, last two, etc) and still navigate the other apps?

Hoping to get a jump start on research here, and it seems like a lot of what I'm seeing is more about multiple devices than multiple services on one device.

Users who are viewing this thread