What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Unofficial BBT Memorial Fantasy Baseball Leeg*** (1 Viewer)

Eephus said:
Notorious T.R.E. said:
Might as well post this here too...looks like RnR's lineup has been illegal for a couple of weeks now.
Different league
Yeah...I should've clarified it's sammydynasty, not BBT league. Sorry.
He's probably cheating in this league too, just not as successfully
Regardless, he should be punished severely in both leagues.
Would 20 lashings do the trick?

Who needs starting pitching? I have plenty to spare. Anyone except Timmy is available, maybe even him for the right offer.

Preferrably looking for offense, although I'd also consider adding another closer.

I have too many OFs. Please take one of them.

Available:

OF Andre Ethier

OF Kosuke ####udome

OF Chris Duncan

Seeking:

Starting pitching

Second baseman

Dropped about 40 points in 10 days. Downright ####### disgusting. 15 team leagues with no IR and deep rosters are terrible. One or two injuries can ruin your whole season.

Sanchez was a pretty good pickup earlier this week, at least for 1 game. Too bad Im still way back in pitching.

Sparty is running away with it right now.

Sparty is running away with it right now.
:bowtie: My team is far from invincible though. 120 isn't that great of score, just nobody else seems to be able to put it all together. And while my pitching = teh dominance, my hitting is just kinda hanging on to as many points as it can get.RnR> We need to set up a tab where my entry fee for one fantasy league just comes out of my winnings from the previous league.

7. MrPhoenix Chicos 79.5 3.5

8. Funkley Reunion Tour 77 -1.5

:coffee:

Picks don't suck so much now, do they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sparty selects:

Mark Buehrle, SP - CWS
Thanks for managing my list.You can't make a much more boring pick than Mark ####### Buehrle. Even though I think he's good value in round 20, having Mark Buehrle just makes me hate my team.
What about this mild-mannered soft-tossing lefty don't you like? He defines "sexy" on a fantasy roster.
:goodposting: I take back all those nasty things I said about you, Mark. :goodposting:

Congrats to Hoos!

If you fellas that finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd want to shoot me a PM or email with your paypal address, we'll settle things up real quick. :goodposting:

Wow, tough league with 15 teams and all those roster spots. I'd probably give it a whirl again. Wouldn't mind toning it down a bit with the rosters but its cool...

Users who are viewing this thread