What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

VD Dilemma (1 Viewer)

Who Do You Like, ROS?

• Total voters

outlaws27

Footballguy
If you clicked, you're probably as frustrated a Vernon Davis owner as I am.

Our league is deep, so the options are limited. This is who I have to choose from. (I'm trying to make a stab at Greg Olsen, but the owner's being stubborn ATM)

Weigh in, Shark Pool!

*Follow me at @aoutlaws *

Oh, Vernon Davis!?! Not quite the VD dilemma I was expecting. :doh: wrong forum

eta. Ex-Vernon Davis owner very happy to sell him at the trade deadline for a box of crackerjacks and cup of tap water. Any of the above not named VD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo. Someone's Venereal Disease problems is much more interesting than anything about Vernon Davis. Unless Vernon Davis has Venereal Disease.

Boo. Someone's Venereal Disease problems is much more interesting than anything about Vernon Davis. Unless Vernon Davis has Venereal Disease.
VD and Crabs on the same team - if only they could add another WR named "Clap" or "Gonorrhea" or something. Well, hopefully the Bears can inoculate them this Monday. But with Campbell, I have a feeling the Bears will be overcome by Crabs, VD and it will be Gore-y.

This thread should be merged with the.. Is it better to give or receive thread.

its frustrating, epecially when you consider what he did in the playoffs last year, they just dont seem to use him correctly (correctly for fantasy owners anyway). That said, his Numbers are similar (down a bit) to what they were last year, no?

I clicked this thread expecting to read about a steamy encounter with a young lady who declined protection in the heat of the moment.

Regardless, I like Bennett. If he's on waivers, I'd take the gamble that Eli will get out of his current funk, and his playoff matchups are pretty solid. He's shown the talent is there, so I'd roll with him. I'm less willing to gamble on Davis and Alex Smith vs. Bennett and Eli if Eli can turn it around.

If you clicked, you're probably as frustrated a Vernon Davis owner as I am.

Our league is deep, so the options are limited. This is who I have to choose from. (I'm trying to make a stab at Greg Olsen, but the owner's being stubborn ATM)
or to mock your thread title

VD and Crabs on the same team - if only they could add another WR named "Clap" or "Gonorrhea" or something. Well, hopefully the Bears can inoculate them this Monday. But with Campbell, I have a feeling the Bears will be overcome by Crabs, VD and it will be Gore-y.
How about a newly discovered STD known as Kaepernick? Sounds itchy.

How about a newly discovered STD known as Kaepernick? Sounds itchy.
It would work if he spelled it "Kaepernitch". :shrug:

Ugh, what choices.

I just traded away Vern Davis (as the throw in...).

And I went and got Keller in three leagues.

I have Crabs actually. Crabtree is the new VD.

Young QBs have traditionally relied heavily on their TE as a safety valve. I'm hoping this is what now happens in SF.

Young QBs have traditionally relied heavily on their TE as a safety valve. I'm hoping this is what now happens in SF.
Not true at all. Look at the TEs in Indy, Washington and Clevland for this year's debunking - none of the TEs on those teams are in the top 20 in targets...and there's a long history of actual facts that fly in the face of the above assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread