What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vick's house is still dogmeat (1 Viewer)

Pretty easy to figure out, the article says as much. Sterling Realty Services president Narender Reddy said there is no market for the eight-bedroom, 11-bath home at that price in light of the economy.

I'm starting a collection to buy it and we'll use it as a party house. All who contribute are invited

Is this in any way, shape or form related to fantasy football or was it just a way you could use Vick and dogmeat in the same sentence. I'm guessing it's the latter.

Is this in any way, shape or form related to fantasy football or was it just a way you could use Vick and dogmeat in the same sentence. I'm guessing it's the latter.
Reading comprehension down?Look at the site where is says Shark Pool.

"The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.

"The Shark Pool is reserved for sharing NFL talk and fantasy football strategy discussion.
I stand by my comment your point was to have a thread title with Vick and dogmeat in the same sentence. I doubt if TJ Houshmanzadeh was having trouble selling his home in Cincinnati that you would have started a thread about it. It's transparent, trust me on that. I'm sure you expected to get many chuckles from the thread title and are disappointed it wasn't that funny but more of a meh, my left cheek let out a squeek. Oh yeah,

FAIL

I stand by my comment your point was to have a thread title with Vick and dogmeat in the same sentence. I doubt if TJ Houshmanzadeh was having trouble selling his home in Cincinnati that you would have started a thread about it. It's transparent, trust me on that. I'm sure you expected to get many chuckles from the thread title and are disappointed it wasn't that funny but more of a meh, my left cheek let out a squeek. Oh yeah,

FAIL
So you didn't like it. That's fine.The point, however, is that Vick is in bankruptcy procedures, with more liabilities than assets. If his assets are worse than the judge imagined, then he is in deeper doodoo. (I'd say deeper dog doodoo, but you're liable to get your nose out of line). If the house doesn't sell, or if it sells for much less, then his liabilities become worse. And creditors may be lurking in the wings, trying to get a piece of the action if he signs with an NFL team.

FAIL
So you didn't like it. That's fine.The point, however, is that Vick is in bankruptcy procedures, with more liabilities than assets. If his assets are worse than the judge imagined, then he is in deeper doodoo. (I'd say deeper dog doodoo, but you're liable to get your nose out of line). If the house doesn't sell, or if it sells for much less, then his liabilities become worse. And creditors may be lurking in the wings, trying to get a piece of the action if he signs with an NFL team.
He is not in trouble. His creditors have less assets in the bankruptcy estate than they thought. This has zero implications for Vick.ETA: That's the point of a bankruptcy discharge.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAIL
He is not in trouble. His creditors have less assets in the bankruptcy estate than they thought. This has zero implications for Vick.ETA: That's the point of a bankruptcy discharge.
No. Bankruptcy law is not quite that simple; in fact, it can be quite complicated. Under certain circumstances, creditors may have access to your future earnings. It depends a great deal on the state, and which chapter you file under, (Chapter 7 or 13, for example). Bankruptcy sends a message to creditors that, for now, you are unable to pay. On the other hand, if Vick's assets were to exceed his liabilities, then there wouldn't be any need for bankruptcy.

Ozymandias said:
The point, however, is that Vick is in bankruptcy procedures, with more liabilities than assets. If his assets are worse than the judge imagined, then he is in deeper doodoo. (I'd say deeper dog doodoo, but you're liable to get your nose out of line). If the house doesn't sell, or if it sells for much less, then his liabilities become worse. And creditors may be lurking in the wings, trying to get a piece of the action if he signs with an NFL team.
So what?It doesn't have anything to do with whether he'll play in the NFL again. Or when that might be. Or what team he might play for. Or what his abilities will be if he returns to the league. Or what his fantasy value will be.

Realistically super high end homes are virtually unsellable right now unless they're in very high end area codes. Not surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread