What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Voting on Faceoffs (1 Viewer)

Thom Yorke

Footballguy
Have the powers that be at FBG ever considered the possibility of adding a voting feature to the faceoff articles? For instance, amongst the recent articles are faceoffs on when to take a kicker, and whether or not to take two players from the same team. I think it might be revealing to allow the FBG community to vote on who they collectively believe has made the best case for their position. This might also be interesting on the player faceoffs.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement, but I thought it was worth suggesting.

This is one of those ideas that seems so obvious once you hear it. Great call.
Thanks -- I hope they entertain it. I'm a lawyer, so the concept of having a debate/argument with no winner just doesn't work for me! Along the same lines, allowing comments, blog style, for each article might also make sense, so that people can debate the merits of the arguments made therein. The writers could respond to the comments/criticism, and that might result in some good discussion. It would also create a "members-only" forum of sorts, insofar as only the members get to see and comment on the articles. I don't think this would distract from the Shark Pool too much, because often times, discussion of articles in the Pool is substantially limited by the concept of not discussing the details of pay material.

Users who are viewing this thread