What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

Hey Jeff,Do you agree with my starters? I think I need RB depth but just not sure who to pick up. Micheal Bush just got on the WW would that be a good option? And having 4 Jags is probably not a good idea. 12 person, standard scoring, non-ppr. Thanks in advance JeffQB EliRB Turner, MJDWR B. Lloyd, M. Williams (TB)Flex R. Meachem TE J. Gresham (CIN)K D. CarpenterDef NYGBN Jacoby Jones, Brandon Jacbos, Mike Thomas, Marcedes Lewis, Sam Bradford, Deji Karim
Lloyd is questionable so I would start meachem at wr and either jacobs or jones at flex. i expect mike thomas to be on revis island tomorrow

YOUR REPLY FROM MY ABOVE POST........

I might dump harrison for karim just in case MJD gets hurt. Do not like the WR options

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a little research so here are a couple new names for you to consider......

Here are a few more WR options to consider:

Jacoby Ford (OAK) -- Jabar Gaffney (WAS) -- Eric Decker (DEN) -- David Nelson (BUF) -- Brian Hartline (MIA) -- Doug Baldwin (SEA) -- Preston Parker (BUCS) -- Jerome Simpson (CIN) -- Mohamed Massaquoi (CLE) ------ BIG FANS OF THE GUYS UNDERLINED---Could be wrong!

I have Mike Sims-Walker but I keep hearing the name Brandon Gibson, is it time already to think that Sims-Walker won't amount to anything?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up Jerome Harrison bc of the fragile Mr Best, so do you think that MJD may go down first or just that out of the 2 Deji Karim is a better talent than Jerome Harrison? I can't believe I drafted Blount and he rides the bench!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEFENSE

I played the Arizona Cards last week against Cam Newtons crazy numbers and they still posted amazing Defensive numbers!

Do I stay with the Cards again this week at WASH or pick up the SAINTS (Plus the pts for Sproles return yds) at home vs the Bears?

THANKS JEFF
I like the Saints and Lions this week for team defenses. I like Harrison but would still be crowded if Best went down. Karim is only back behind MJD. I would keep MSW over those WRs
I will drop the Cards for the Saints and Harrison for Karim as advised. But at RB there are a couple other names available:

CJ SPILLER or E GRAHAM --------- I figure you will stick with Karim just wanted to check.....
stick with karim

ppr league starting 3 wr and 2 flex who should i start...

Brown, Antonio PIT WR

Decker, Eric DEN WR

Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR

Johnson, Steve BUF WR

Manningham, Mario NYG WR

Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR

Smith, Steve CAR WR

Dickson, Ed BAL TE

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Cook, Jared TEN TE

I Never get any love on here when i ask questions guess my post count not good enough to be considered.... thanks anyway headed to washington d.c. for special assignment. i have waited long enough now i have to get on a plane thought this was a guru site for help.but anyway have a great weekend good luck to all this weekend which i cant watch no games....
Jeff hasn't answer any questions since yesterday so I'm assuming he's busy. He did mention before that he doesn't reply on weekends, I believe. Every questions I have asked in this thread has been answered. You just have to be patience. We're getting free help can't ask for more than that.
Ye of little patience. And a bit rude.Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WRJohnson, Steve BUF WRManningham, Mario NYG WR Gronkowski, Rob NEP TESmith, Steve CAR WR

Jeff,I picked up Jonathan Stewart (9% WW) and Nate Burleson (due to injuries of Holmes and Lloyd this week).An owner has both D-Will and CJ. His team:Brady, PeytonCJ, D-Will, Fred Jackson, Michael BushRoddy White, Floyd, Branch, Henderson, Cobb, RiceI would like to get get Michael Bush from him. Since I have Stewart I thought about doing a 1-1 for Michael Bush, but I think this is a good time to buy low on D-Will or even possibly CJ after this weekend.Should I target either, and what do you think I should offer?
CJ and DWill have tough matchups this week so I would wait a week and then target either RB. For CJ, offer Stewart+ for DWill .. he could be very cheap with another poor outing

PPR LEAGUE----MY TEAM

QBs(1)

ROMO - BRADFORD

RBs(2)

CJOHNSON - DeANGELO WILLIAMS - L BLOUNT - J STARKS - Delone CARTER - D KARIM

WRS(3)

MEGATRON - SANTONIO HOLMES - R MEACHEM - E DOUCET - ANTONIO BROWN - MIKE SIMS-WALKER (assuming Holmes is out. But would start Holmes over MSW

TEs(1)

A HERNANDEZ - L KENDRICKS

*****PLUS I NEED A FLEX WR /TE -----WHO WOULD YOU START?

Ks (1)

N FOLK

DEFs-

SAINTS

THANKS JEFF!!!
good luck

I Never get any love on here when i ask questions guess my post count not good enough to be considered.... thanks anyway headed to washington d.c. for special assignment. i have waited long enough now i have to get on a plane thought this was a guru site for help.but anyway have a great weekend good luck to all this weekend which i cant watch no games....
Sorry. I answer every question. Was out of pocket for a couple of days.

PPR LEAGUE----MY TEAM

QBs(1)

ROMO - BRADFORD

RBs(2)

WRS(3)

MEGATRON - SANTONIO HOLMES - R MEACHEM - E DOUCET - ANTONIO BROWN - MIKE SIMS-WALKER (assuming Holmes is out. But would start Holmes over MSW

TEs(1)

Ks (1)

N FOLK

DEFs-

SAINTS

THANKS JEFF!!!
good luck
You missed my FLEX WR / TE ? THOUGHTS????

PPR LEAGUE----MY TEAM

QBs(1)

ROMO - BRADFORD

RBs(2)

WRS(3)

TEs(1)

Ks (1)

N FOLK

DEFs-

SAINTS

THANKS JEFF!!!
good luck
You missed my FLEX WR / TE ? THOUGHTS????

doucet ... sorry I missed it

I wasnt trying to be rude so if i offended anyone i have no problem to man up an apologize.i am a subcriber but the way i see the ranking i wanna make sure i put the best lineup out there.lets give an example u say steve smith out performs sanders and decker and brown this week i cant wait to see if smitty explodes twice against a great def this week. me i dont think he will out perform those guys but what do i know thats why i ask the best in the game. even though i do follow the ranking sometimes the matchups make you think twice.so next time i will just word it another way...

I wasnt trying to be rude so if i offended anyone i have no problem to man up an apologize.i am a subcriber but the way i see the ranking i wanna make sure i put the best lineup out there.lets give an example u say steve smith out performs sanders and decker and brown this week i cant wait to see if smitty explodes twice against a great def this week. me i dont think he will out perform those guys but what do i know thats why i ask the best in the game. even though i do follow the ranking sometimes the matchups make you think twice.so next time i will just word it another way...
I wont say anything more here, dont want to distract from the thread. This thread is a "perk" a freebee from Jeff because he likes to do it, nothing to do with subscriber content

Thanks again Jeff, I hope you had a great weekend!

Quick question......

Antonio Brown (PIT) still waiting to see if he is going to be someone worth taking up a roster spot.

I dropped Doucet for Denarius Moore who is obviously healthy again and with Jacoby Ford out I like his upside.

So who should take Antonio Browns place Jeff?I

I like the Bills David Nelson along with Denver's Eric Decker, or the Cowboys Jesse Holley who did great filling in for Miles Austin who will be out for awhile with his hamstring injury........

I wanted your opinion, I don;t think they will sit there long but I am leaning towards David Nelson gotta love the Bills offense right now, crazy!

But, I trust your opinion a lot more than my own as you know so I am looking forward to seeing how you line em' up #1 to #3......

I can drop Antonio Brown and Sims-Walker for David Nelson and Eric Decker.....crazy?

Last question you still like Karim over Delone Carter after things I have read today and the Colts and Addai situation?

THANKS AGAIN!

BONUS NEWS

My boy Hernandez is hurt, my backup TE in our boy Kendricks who hasn't shown up yet. Stay pat or drop Kendricks for Fred Davis?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

Redraft

I have Wells(Thomas on Wire), and now Tate, ...along with Rice, Best,Starks,and Bradshaw. I can only play two of these guys, and the question becomes maybe I should offer a trade to upgrade these WR's: V. Jackson,Wallace,Harvin, Bowe(not feeling it with Bowe) Fitz and Freeman are the qbs.

Thanks

Jeff Redraft PPR league in sig below...

Would you drop Graham and Scott for Powell or Helu

Of course Wr's Would you pu Walter,Parker,Ogeltree,holly,hagan,Douglas,LaFell,Young vs anything already on my team (Wire very thin w/20 on roster)

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS HIGHEST PRIORITY.....

Thanks!!!!!

I try to check in daily but sometimes, life gets in the way ... I usually catch up on Saturday nights.

Quick question......

Antonio Brown (PIT) still waiting to see if he is going to be someone worth taking up a roster spot.

I dropped Doucet for Denarius Moore who is obviously healthy again and with Jacoby Ford out I like his upside.

I like the Bills David Nelson along with Denver's Eric Decker, or the Cowboys Jesse Holley who did great filling in for Miles Austin who will be out for awhile with his hamstring injury........

I wanted your opinion, I don;t think they will sit there long but I am leaning towards David Nelson gotta love the Bills offense right now, crazy!

But, I trust your opinion a lot more than my own as you know so I am looking forward to seeing how you line em' up #1 to #3......

I can drop Antonio Brown and Sims-Walker for David Nelson and Eric Decker.....crazy?

Last question you still like Karim over Delone Carter after things I have read today and the Colts and Addai situation?

THANKS AGAIN!

BONUS NEWS

My boy Hernandez is hurt, my backup TE in our boy Kendricks who hasn't shown up yet. Stay pat or drop Kendricks for Fred Davis?
If I read correctly, keep both Raiders and Brown. All have big upside. I still like Karim more than Carter for upside sake. If MJD goes down, Karim is all Jax has. If Addai goes down, they have others to split with Carter.At TE, definitely dump Kendricks for Fred Davis.

'bighead2000 said:
Jeff,Redraft I have Wells(Thomas on Wire), and now Tate, ...along with Rice, Best,Starks,and Bradshaw. I can only play two of these guys, and the question becomes maybe I should offer a trade to upgrade these WR's: V. Jackson,Wallace,Harvin, Bowe(not feeling it with Bowe) Fitz and Freeman are the qbs.Thanks
I think I would try to move Bradshaw and Harvin for a top WR. You can try the same with Bowe but he is all they have now

Jeff Redraft PPR league in sig below...Would you drop Graham and Scott for Powell or HeluOf course Wr's Would you pu Walter,Parker,Ogeltree,holly,hagan,Douglas,LaFell,Young vs anything already on my team (Wire very thin w/20 on roster)WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IS HIGHEST PRIORITY.....Thanks!!!!!
Even thought I like Graham, I might move him for Helu. He has outplayed Hightower and the former Card is not known to be productive over several weeks. I do not like any of the WRs on the WW> You can start DMoore if Murphy and Ford continue to miss time.

'bighead2000 said:
Jeff,Redraft I have Wells(Thomas on Wire), and now Tate, ...along with Rice, Best,Starks,and Bradshaw. I can only play two of these guys, and the question becomes maybe I should offer a trade to upgrade these WR's: V. Jackson,Wallace,Harvin, Bowe(not feeling it with Bowe) Fitz and Freeman are the qbs.Thanks
I think I would try to move Bradshaw and Harvin for a top WR. You can try the same with Bowe but he is all they have now
Roddy owner just lost charles......I made the offer for him.

Jeff,

My team is currently 1-1:

10 team, yahoo scoring, auction

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: DMC, Mendenhall

WR: Brandon Lloyd, Percy Harvin, Steve Johnson

Flex: Santonio Holmes, Mark Ingram

K: Bryant

D: Eagles

Bench: Matt Stafford, Knowshon Moreno, Willis McGahee, Jonathan Stewart, Nate Burleson

This owner is 0-2 and obviously getting antsy.

QB: Brady

RB: CJ, Fred Jackson

WR: R White, Branch, Henderson

Flex: Floyd, DeAngelo

Bench: M Bush, Cobb, Sidney Rice, Peyton

I thought about offering two of my WRs for White and have him throw in DeAngelo or Bush. I thought about buying low on CJ, but he can't afford to lose him as he has no other RBs outside Jackson.

I also thought about using 10% of our waiver wire budget for Decker and drop my kicker...I hate kickers.

'bighead2000 said:
Roddy owner just lost charles......I made the offer for him.
good luck

Jeff,My team is currently 1-1:10 team, yahoo scoring, auctionQB: Matt RyanRB: DMC, MendenhallWR: Brandon Lloyd, Percy Harvin, Steve JohnsonFlex: Santonio Holmes, Mark IngramK: BryantD: EaglesBench: Matt Stafford, Knowshon Moreno, Willis McGahee, Jonathan Stewart, Nate Burleson This owner is 0-2 and obviously getting antsy.QB: BradyRB: CJ, Fred JacksonWR: R White, Branch, HendersonFlex: Floyd, DeAngeloBench: M Bush, Cobb, Sidney Rice, PeytonI thought about offering two of my WRs for White and have him throw in DeAngelo or Bush. I thought about buying low on CJ, but he can't afford to lose him as he has no other RBs outside Jackson.I also thought about using 10% of our waiver wire budget for Decker and drop my kicker...I hate kickers.
I would offer Harvin, Stewart, and Burleson for White. I t would upgrade his starters .. but may be a longshot for an accepted trade. Even Harvin and Holmes would be good for you. I would just make sure to give Harvin (given Mcnabb's suckiness this yr)Other options: offer Burleson for Rice who is out for a few more weeks. I do not believe in Decker. He just took advantage of Royal and Lloyd out.

I am 0-2 and pissed. I am in a 10 team .5 ppr league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/Wr, 1 TE. 1 DEF, 1 K. Scoring is 6 pts per TD including passing. Where do you feel I am weakest and what might you use as trade bait to improve? I also have the #1 spot this week in my leagues waiver wire. Thanks for any suggestions.

My team:

QB: Romo, Roethlisberger

RB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Tolbert, DWill, J. Starks, D. Carter

WR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. Moore

TE: J. Graham, F. Davis

Def: Baltimore

K. who cares

I am 0-2 and pissed. I am in a 10 team .5 ppr league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/Wr, 1 TE. 1 DEF, 1 K. Scoring is 6 pts per TD including passing. Where do you feel I am weakest and what might you use as trade bait to improve? I also have the #1 spot this week in my leagues waiver wire. Thanks for any suggestions.My team:QB: Romo, RoethlisbergerRB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Tolbert, DWill, J. Starks, D. CarterWR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. MooreTE: J. Graham, F. DavisDef: BaltimoreK. who cares
I would be looking to improve RB1/2 and use a QB, DWill, Harvin, FDavis as bait.

I am 0-2 and pissed. I am in a 10 team .5 ppr league. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/Wr, 1 TE. 1 DEF, 1 K. Scoring is 6 pts per TD including passing. Where do you feel I am weakest and what might you use as trade bait to improve? I also have the #1 spot this week in my leagues waiver wire. Thanks for any suggestions.My team:QB: Romo, RoethlisbergerRB: R. Mendenhall, F. Jones, M. Tolbert, DWill, J. Starks, D. CarterWR: Calvin J., S. Holmes, P. Harvin, L. MooreTE: J. Graham, F. DavisDef: BaltimoreK. who cares
I would be looking to improve RB1/2 and use a QB, DWill, Harvin, FDavis as bait.
No one on waivers you would pick up? I like your idea in terms of trading. What RB's in general might you target?

No one on waivers you would pick up? I like your idea in terms of trading. What RB's in general might you target?
I would look at the RBs playing well since you have little time to waste. Forte might be at the top of the list. If looking to buy low, Chris Johnson owner might be looking to dump him. I would be looking for top RBs. Getting guys like Gore or Sjax will not help you a ton.

One more question

Given Fosters situation.....Would you offer him and Ward to the CJ owner? Not sure about Foster.

Plus Alexander on MNF..........he worth a pu? Waldman's column says he's good downgrading Roberts. Would have to dump Roberts,Scott, or Cobb.

I would look at the RBs playing well since you have little time to waste. Forte might be at the top of the list. If looking to buy low, Chris Johnson owner might be looking to dump him. I would be looking for top RBs. Getting guys like Gore or Sjax will not help you a ton.
Here are possible trade partners. Any ideas?Teams that need QB help:QB: Freeman, BradfordRB: A. Peterson, MJD, F. Jackson, R. GrantWR: Wallace, Boldin, M. Williams, J. NelsonTE: J. Witten, S. ChandlerQB: M. Ryan, M. SanchezRB: C. Johnson, C. Benson, R. Bush, J. Addai, B. Jacobs, M. BushWR: R. White, G. Jennings, K. Britt, D. HendersonTE: A. Gates, D. KellerGuy with Forte:QB: M. Vick, K. KolbRB: J. Charles (IR), M. Forte, The Law Firm, WR: J. Maclin, S. Smith, Colston, MSW, D. Branch, P. Garcon, CrabtreeTE: FinleyGuy in last place:QB: P. Rivers, R. FitzpatrickRB: L. McCoy, L. Blount, J. Stewart, D. Thomas, D. KarimWR: V. Jackson, Ochocinco, L. Evans, M. Floyd, A.J. GreenTE; V. Davis, T. Gonzo

Quick question......

THANKS AGAIN!

BONUS NEWS

If I read correctly, keep both Raiders and Brown. All have big upside. I still like Karim more than Carter for upside sake. If MJD goes down, Karim is all Jax has. If Addai goes down, they have others to split with Carter.At TE, definitely dump Kendricks for Fred Davis.

Hey Jeff......

I only have Denarius Moore NOT Jacoby Ford. I picked up Decker so I feel better about him than I did Antonio Brown.

Thanks for the advice and the win this week!

What about QB? I have Romo and I pray he is okay and can play my backup is Sam Bradford. If Romo can't go do I go with Bradford v the RAVENS or....

Hasselbeck v DEN

Campbell v SF

Kafka v GMEN

Guess i am leaning towards Hasselbeck with Britt and company if no Romo but do you like Bradford as a better option vs the Ravens?

Thanks JEFF!

Hi Jeff

I have been offered a trade in our standard ppr head to head league:

WR Percy Harvin and WR Mike Thomas for my RB Mark Ingram.

My WR's are H.Nicks, A Johnson, Burleson, A. Brown and D. Driver

MY RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, Fred Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter

My QB is Stafford and Cutler and my TE's are Daniels and Olsen

I also am awaiting a waiver claim by dropping D. Driver and hoping to land RB E.Graham.

I am currently 2-0 and he is 0-2

1. Would you make this trade?

2. Or would you try and sub another RB like D. Williams or McGahee instead?

Thanks

Hi Jeff

I have been offered a trade in our standard ppr head to head league:

WR Percy Harvin and WR Mike Thomas for my RB Mark Ingram.

My WR's are H.Nicks, A Johnson, Burleson, A. Brown and D. Driver

MY RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, Fred Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter

My QB is Stafford and Cutler and my TE's are Daniels and Olsen

I also am awaiting a waiver claim by dropping D. Driver and hoping to land RB E.Graham.

I am currently 2-0 and he is 0-2

1. Would you make this trade?

2. Or would you try and sub another RB like D. Williams or McGahee instead?

Thanks

Hi Jeff. I am looking for your WW advice for week3 for my team#1. I am thinking Helu first since I have no RB depth. here are my rankings. Would you look to best available or improve greatest weakness? What would your top 5 or 6 be? not necessarily my picks. I think I am dropping Collie and Evans. should I drop a Def instead?

my ranking:

1 Helu

2. D.Nelson

3. Powell ( will target last since i think not on anyones radar yet)

4. Fred Davis

5. De Alexander

6. McCluster

Hey Jeff, back for some more of your thoughts this week. I ended up sticking with what I had last week and not making any moves, but I think I may need to do something this week. Started 1-1 for what its worth.

This is for the league and team in my signature.

Top free agents for consideration are:

QBs: Fitzpatrick, Henne, Kitna

WRs: Decker, DMoore, DNelson, Washington, Simpson

RBs: BTate, Helu, McGahee, CWilliams, Woodhead

TEs: FDavis, Chandler, Gresham, Watson, Scheffler

With Romo's injury, should I consider grabbing Kitna incase he can't go on Monday, or just hold onto Bradford as a potential play Sunday depending on how things are looking? Or do I grab Fitzpatrick to play on Sunday if things are looking uncertain for Romo? Or Fitzpatrick as QB2 instead of Bradford regardless?

I am not sure what to make of SRice and JFord at this point? Do I continue to wait out their injuries or make a move on some of the hotter WRs right now? If so, I am really torn between Decker, DMoore, and DNelson. All have injuries affecting their situations, but I think I am looking for season long success and some potential trade bait if needed down the road. Thoughts on any moves to make here?

I am thinking that BTate and/or Helu could be good pick ups here, but in place of who? Stewart and Addai both had decent weeks, but would like consistency with a chance of making my starting roster.

I am jumping the gun in getting fed up with VDavis? Would it be foolish to cut bait and for with FDavis or Chandler who have both been pretty productive in weeks 1 and 2?

I have the #2 waiver priority this week. What needs to you think I should be filling and are they worth using my waiver claim on, or should I try picking up the scraps from free agency? Thanks, I appreciate your take on what I should be doing here!

One more questionGiven Fosters situation.....Would you offer him and Ward to the CJ owner? Not sure about Foster.Plus Alexander on MNF..........he worth a pu? Waldman's column says he's good downgrading Roberts. Would have to dump Roberts,Scott, or Cobb.
I think dumping roberts for eitehr alexander or msw would be worth the risk. On Foster, definitely worth the risk. I do not have confidence in Tate staying healthy so I expect Foster/Ward to emerge later on in yr .. but does you no good now

Here are possible trade partners. Any ideas?Teams that need QB help:QB: Freeman, BradfordRB: A. Peterson, MJD, F. Jackson, R. GrantWR: Wallace, Boldin, M. Williams, J. NelsonTE: J. Witten, S. ChandlerQB: M. Ryan, M. SanchezRB: C. Johnson, C. Benson, R. Bush, J. Addai, B. Jacobs, M. BushWR: R. White, G. Jennings, K. Britt, D. HendersonTE: A. Gates, D. KellerGuy with Forte:QB: M. Vick, K. KolbRB: J. Charles (IR), M. Forte, The Law Firm, WR: J. Maclin, S. Smith, Colston, MSW, D. Branch, P. Garcon, CrabtreeTE: FinleyGuy in last place:QB: P. Rivers, R. FitzpatrickRB: L. McCoy, L. Blount, J. Stewart, D. Thomas, D. KarimWR: V. Jackson, Ochocinco, L. Evans, M. Floyd, A.J. GreenTE; V. Davis, T. Gonzo
I like dumping DWill and Harvin for Blount. Tell the other guy he gets an upgrade at WR and gets the CAR backfieldHow about Ben, DWill, Harvin (upgrade to Holmes if you must) for MJD and whichever QB he wants to dump. no way forte owner sells him now with charles injury

'tate516 said:

Quick question......

THANKS AGAIN!

BONUS NEWS

Hey Jeff......

I only have Denarius Moore NOT Jacoby Ford. I picked up Decker so I feel better about him than I did Antonio Brown.

Thanks for the advice and the win this week!

What about QB? I have Romo and I pray he is okay and can play my backup is Sam Bradford. If Romo can't go do I go with Bradford v the RAVENS or....

Hasselbeck v DEN

Campbell v SF

Kafka v GMEN

Guess i am leaning towards Hasselbeck with Britt and company if no Romo but do you like Bradford as a better option vs the Ravens?

Thanks JEFF!
drop Bradford for Kitna would be my choice. That way, you can wait until last minute to see if Romo plays

'oscarz said:
Hi JeffI have been offered a trade in our standard ppr head to head league:WR Percy Harvin and WR Mike Thomas for my RB Mark Ingram. My WR's are H.Nicks, A Johnson, Burleson, A. Brown and D. DriverMY RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, Fred Jackson, McGahee and D. CarterMy QB is Stafford and Cutler and my TE's are Daniels and OlsenI also am awaiting a waiver claim by dropping D. Driver and hoping to land RB E.Graham.I am currently 2-0 and he is 0-21. Would you make this trade?2. Or would you try and sub another RB like D. Williams or McGahee instead?Thanks
No way. bad deal for you. You can find WRs on waiver wire

Hi Jeff. I am looking for your WW advice for week3 for my team#1. I am thinking Helu first since I have no RB depth. here are my rankings. Would you look to best available or improve greatest weakness? What would your top 5 or 6 be? not necessarily my picks. I think I am dropping Collie and Evans. should I drop a Def instead?

my ranking:

1 Helu

2. D.Nelson

4. Fred Davis

5. De Alexander

6. McCluster
I, too, like Helu best. He is a definite pick up. Next, I like McCluster ... then Fred Davis if you want best player. I would drop collie and a defense .. and wait on Evans to get healthy. At least he is in a decent situation

Hey Jeff, back for some more of your thoughts this week. I ended up sticking with what I had last week and not making any moves, but I think I may need to do something this week. Started 1-1 for what its worth.

This is for the league and team in my signature.

Top free agents for consideration are:

QBs: Fitzpatrick, Henne, Kitna

WRs: Decker, DMoore, DNelson, Washington, Simpson

RBs: BTate, Helu, McGahee, CWilliams, Woodhead

TEs: FDavis, Chandler, Gresham, Watson, Scheffler

With Romo's injury, should I consider grabbing Kitna incase he can't go on Monday, or just hold onto Bradford as a potential play Sunday depending on how things are looking? Or do I grab Fitzpatrick to play on Sunday if things are looking uncertain for Romo? Or Fitzpatrick as QB2 instead of Bradford regardless?

I am not sure what to make of SRice and JFord at this point? Do I continue to wait out their injuries or make a move on some of the hotter WRs right now? If so, I am really torn between Decker, DMoore, and DNelson. All have injuries affecting their situations, but I think I am looking for season long success and some potential trade bait if needed down the road. Thoughts on any moves to make here?

I am thinking that BTate and/or Helu could be good pick ups here, but in place of who? Stewart and Addai both had decent weeks, but would like consistency with a chance of making my starting roster.

I am jumping the gun in getting fed up with VDavis? Would it be foolish to cut bait and for with FDavis or Chandler who have both been pretty productive in weeks 1 and 2?

I have the #2 waiver priority this week. What needs to you think I should be filling and are they worth using my waiver claim on, or should I try picking up the scraps from free agency? Thanks, I appreciate your take on what I should be doing here!
Tate would be a great move with the waiver. I would grab he and Helu ... and Kitna (or fitz .. depending on how you think he will do vs NE). The positive on Kitna is that you can wait it out until game time and play the Dallas starter. But, Fitz may have the higher ceiling after watching the NEP secondary get lit up the first two weeks. I would drop Bradford, Bess, and Addai. tate is a great spot starter for the next couple of weeks.

my ranking:

1 Helu

2. D.Nelson

4. Fred Davis

5. De Alexander

6. McCluster
I, too, like Helu best. He is a definite pick up. Next, I like McCluster ... then Fred Davis if you want best player. I would drop collie and a defense .. and wait on Evans to get healthy. At least he is in a decent situation
Which defense? McCluster is a WR in my league, does that change anything?

Hi Jeff

Standard PPR League

Seeing its PPR would you drop WR Donald Driver for waiver pick up Earnest Graham as a flex option player?

My current WR's are H. Nicks, AJ, Burleson, Driver and A. Brown. We start 2 WR's a week and 2 flex a week.

My current RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, F. Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter. We start 2 RB's a week.

Thanks

my ranking:

1 Helu

2. D.Nelson

4. Fred Davis

5. De Alexander

6. McCluster
Which defense? McCluster is a WR in my league, does that change anything?
dump NO defense ... McCluster is not worth as much as a WR to me as RB

Hi JeffStandard PPR LeagueSeeing its PPR would you drop WR Donald Driver for waiver pick up Earnest Graham as a flex option player?My current WR's are H. Nicks, AJ, Burleson, Driver and A. Brown. We start 2 WR's a week and 2 flex a week.My current RB's are Ingram, D. Williams, F. Jackson, McGahee and D. Carter. We start 2 RB's a week.Thanks
I would rather have Graham than Driver. Is Helu or a OAK (Ford, Moore) or BUF (Nelson, Jones) WR available?

Users who are viewing this thread