What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wannabee Strategy Thread (1 Viewer)

49ernut said:
Jeff,

If I can trade Spiller and a 1st round pick in next year's dynasty draft for Trent, would you pull the trigger? If everyone has Trent as the top 2 future back, I have to make this deal, right? I have those 2 1st rounders to use as bait.
Bump
I apologize for missing this. I would hold off because I think the time is coming where Richardson can be had for a mid-first next year. While I am still high on him, I let the market dictate when to but. He will not help you much the rest of the year --- if the first few weeks in IND are any indication

tate516 said:
NEED A BYE WEEK DEFENSE-----WHICH OFFERS ME THE BEST MATCHUP?

SD @ JAX

MIA V BUF

CLE @ GB

DAL @ PHI

CAR V STL

STL @ CAR

THANKS!!!!
Miami coming off a bye

Unfortunately, someone got to them before you were able to get to me ...2nd choice? Thanks again Jeff I appreciate the assist!

CAR is risky but has big upside. StL has yet to have a run TD and CAR will make them pass often

Hear my starting line up and my bench be low ( what would you change)

QB Jay Culter @ was

RB Doug Martin @ ATL

RB Alfed Morris vs CHI

WR Demervius Thomas @ IND

WR DJAX vs Dal

TE Julius Thomas @ IND

Flex V Davis

DEF KC

K M Crosby

Bench

Darren Sproles,

Matthew Stafford,

Jordy Nelson,

Anquan Boldin,

Stevan Ridley

Nick Foles,

I usually only have 2 qb just drop wilson and pick Foles up
Ridley vs Morris/Martin is close for me, but I like Jordy over VDavis even though he will be matched up on haden. You also might consider Foles. Both he and Cutler have great matchups. Sorry to give you more questions than answers. All close.

Jeff,

I need three out of four of these: Calvin,A. Johnson,Wright,or K. Allen this week

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

Would you trade Martin for A Green(leads in targets) in PPR REDRAFT:

Here is my team ....we play 2rb,3wr's and 1flex rb/wr.

I'm very tempted to take this ....It leaves me a little weak at Rb...but as you can see, I've been holding Vareen. Since I's be Stacked at Wr, and can play four some weeks.

Martin,Fjax,Matthews,P. Thomas,Vareen

Nelson,Blackmon,Allen,White,Wright,Harvin.

If I made this move maybe I could trade White and wright away....or just White for another rb.

Thanks,

Rob

Jeff,

As a follow up in ppr....

Would you trade White for Sproles Or maybe an Ellington just to add another rb?

I would already be loaded at Wr/

Thanks

Hey Jeff - Two leagues here and I'm looking for ways to improve looking ahead to the playoffs and could use your advise.

League 1:

14 team 3 player keeper PPR, Start QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / TE /

QBs: Romo, Pryor, Tannehill
RBs: Foster, Peterson, Richardson, Tate
WRs: Bryant, Amendola, V. Brown, Hill, Sanders, M. Williams
TEs: Davis, Finley

My weakness here is obviously WR with a surplus of TEs. Although I like having depth in case of injury, since I can't count on Amendola playing without breaking, I need better WR. Here I'm looking to trade Finely for a WR.
What kind of WR should I expect to get in return from a TE weak team?
One team weak at TE has Moore, Marshall, and T. Smith. Any of these guys be a good target?

League 2:
12 team dynasty/contract PPR, Start QB / 1 RB / 2 WR / TE / 1 Flex (RB or WR)
QBs: Newton, Foles, Freeman, Schaub
RBs: Peterson, Moreno, Ellington, Gerhart
WRs: Bryant, Marshall, Nicks, Blackmon, S. Smith, Hunter, Patterson
TEs: Gates, Eifert, Daniels

2013 picks: 4 x 1st round

Here I have an embarrassment of riches at WR. Thinking about trading a WR (possibly in a package) for either a QB or TE. One team has both Cameron and Thomas at TE and is weak at WR.
Would you offer Nicks + a 2nd for either of them?
Do you think that's a fair offer?

As always, thanks for the advise, Jeff! :thumbup:

Hi Jeff,

1ppr dynasty league, 12 team league

I'm hurting at WR with the season ending injury to Julio Jones and then Bowe not doing much all season and Colston having a bad couple of weeks, having only really A.J. Green. Other WR's include Avant, Avery, D. Baldwin, S. Rice, Stills, & Streater. I have a very good team and can win it all again this year but my WR situation worries me.

Should I consider trading my 1st round pick probably be in the 1.10-1.12 range. If so what kind of WR's should I be targeting, someone like a Kendall Wright or Pierre Garcon? Or are there others you think I should target if I decide to trade my 1st round pick. Or do you think I will be fine with Colston and Bowe and ride out the storm.

TIA Jeff

Jeff,

Would you trade Martin for A Green(leads in targets) in PPR REDRAFT:

Here is my team ....we play 2rb,3wr's and 1flex rb/wr.

I'm very tempted to take this ....It leaves me a little weak at Rb...but as you can see, I've been holding Vareen. Since I'd be Stacked at Wr, and can play four some weeks.

Martin,Fjax,Matthews,P. Thomas,Vareen

Nelson,Blackmon,Allen,White,Wright,Harvin.

If I made this move maybe I could trade White and wright away....or just White for another rb.

Thanks,

Rob
jeff,,,,I want ahead and on one trade did the Martin for Green,

IN another I got Woodhead for Wright. I think this Strengthens me at WR and I have enough choices at Rb with Vareen coming back.

"Thoughts

Hi Jeff,

10 team PPR league: here's my team

QB: Kaep, Pryor

RB: Sproles, SJax, J Rodgers, S Vereen, M Tolbert, B Bolden

WR: D Thomas, AJ Green, Josh Gordon, K Allen, TY Hilton, C Givens

TE: Witten, C Clay

Trade partner is hard up for WR help. Offered me Moreno for Demaryuis straight up. I have the WR depth but still a little leery about Moreno. Should I do this trade? Leave yours and I'll try and answer as best as I can.

UPDATE: I tried a counter offer of Gordon instead of Thomas but he declined. Should I go back to him with Thomas? Thanks!

UPDATE No. 2: He'd throw in Matthew Stafford if I threw back Kaep. I'm starting to like the deal now more.

UPDATE No. 3: I decided to make the trade. Hoping I don't regret it.

Heya, Jeff,

8 team league so we are all stacked to the hilt. 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 1flex, k, def. It's any given Sunday around here anymore. What do you think about this?

I have Romo, Luck, and Hilton; he has Dez.

Right now I am going Luck and Hilton hoping for a shootout and double points.

BUT, I can't shake the projections having Romo #2 this week along with stealing points from Dez.

So I could go Luck and Hilton and hope for twice the points(Von Miller could derail that decision too), or go Romo and plug in Garcon for Hilton (also a projection based decision).

Let me know what you think!

Jeff, PPr

In PPR ...prbly play Woodhead over P. Thomas and Matthews most Weeks?

Figure I'm starting Jordy and Green in this league.

Also Allen, White , Blackman......How do you rank these this week? I was guessing to keep White on bench for now.(looks Like he'll be my bye week fill in guy for a while).

Thanks,

Thanks

Kicker to have this week and hold:

Sturgis or Akers.

Our points are so close(Is Herman who does the kicker mania someone to look at every week?

Thanks

Jeff,

Luck in a possible Shoot out or Rivers at Jacksonville this WeeK?

Reed or Cumberland, Chandler, as bye week fill in this week?

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

I was offered Shane Vereen or FJAX for roddy white. Its a Standard League, if its a good deal which one?

My other rb's:

cj spiller, gio, sproles, ridley

My other wr's:

Dez, Keenan, Blackmon, Denarius Moore

Thanks,

in advance

Which 2 RBs & 3 WRs would YOU start and which RB/WR would you place in the FLEX SPOT?

RB (2)

Forte @ WAS

A Morris v CHI

E Lacy v CLE

J Randle @ PHI

WR (3)

D Jackson v DAL

Welker @ INDY

J Nelson v CLE (FACES JOE HADEN should that scare me away from starting him?)

J Edelman @ JETS (My opponent is starting Tom Brady)

R Randle v MIN

PICK 1 Flex Position either a RB or WR.

*Tempted to start Lacy - But can he get it going v the Browns DEF?

*Does J Randle have the better matchup vs the Philly DEF?

*My opponent is starting Brady so is it safer to start Edelman with Ammendola out & take advantage of her starting Brady in our PPR league?

*Randle on MNF could be huge is this Mannings week vs the Vikes to find himself and Reuben Randle?

DEF ( We get pts for Sacks/ Fumbles/ Return Yrds/ INTS/ 3&OUTS/ Loss of YDS) LOTS OF POSSIBLE POINTS!!!

Carolina v STL (I have the Panthers but I can pick up The Giants or Chargers----Just need the best MATCH UP!)

NYG v MIN

Chargers @ JAX

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!

Hi Jeff,

PPR League. 1PPR for WR's/TE's and .5PPR for RB's

A.J. Green WR CIN vs. DET

Jamaal Charles RB KC vs. HOU

Tony Gonzalez TE ATL vs. TB

Pierre Garcon WR WAS vs. vs. CHI

Justin Blackmon WR JAC vs. SD

Rob Gronkowski TE NE vs. NYJ

I can only start 5 of the 6 players listed above. Who should I sit this week?

TIA

Hey Jeff,

When do I trade depth to shore up a position, and how much an "overall ranking" downgrade should I accept to better position team overall?

In this case, I'm in a 14 team, 4-keeper, PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 2 flex...

Through some strong keepers, good drafting, great trading, and frankly, a hell of a lot of good luck, I end up with this roster:

QB: Stafford (solid, but not great)

RB: McCoy, Forte, Arian, Spiller, Moreno, McGahee, Mendenhall

WR: Calvin, AJ, Marshall, Blackmon, Harvin, Terrance Williams

TE: Heath Miller, Jordan Reed

Calvin, AJ, Forte, McCoy were my keepers, I drafted Moreno, Blackmon, Harvin, traded two draf picks (Bernard and Hopkins) for Foster and Marshall and traded another draft pick (Gronk) for Spiller.

Obviously, I'm stacked at RB/WR, but weak at TE, and average at QB. I'm going for the championship with this team, so would like to shore those positions up.

Who do I go after, and with what? I'm willing to give up draft picks as I can trade some of my keepers at end of season to get some back.

So, when I get an offer like Cameron for Forte, I wouldn't normally consider, but at what point should I? The season is still early, so injuries could always hit, depth is not a bad thing.

I'm leaning towards hanging tight for a few more weeks. Give me your thoughts...

Dynasty questions.

Team, scoring system and rules in signature.

I'm clearly in contention a year early from my plan. 2 games up my biggest threat in my division and one of the 4 best teams in the league. Problem is, there is one weak division who'll send a bad team in the playoffs.

I think that I could be one great addition from being a great team and Vincent Jackson is on the block.

Would you part ways with Christine Michael (who could be stashed on my practice squad next year as well) and a draft pick to acquire VJax?

Should I let the season play out without major moves and keep my future core intact and continue to build for the window I thought would open up next year?

I feel I have all the making of a future powerhouse and I am not sure going for it this year is the right thing to do.

Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot

I would like you to review my team & inform me what moves I should make to keep it strong.

I have been lucky, I am 6-1. I want to stay sharp to keep the playoffs in sight.

PPR LEAGUE:

Position (start)

QB:(1) Drew Brees / Philip Rivers

RB:(2) Matt Forte / Alfred Morris / Zac Stacy / Joseph Randle / Eddie Lacy

WR:(3) DeSean Jackson / Jordy Nelson / Wes Welker / Julian Edelman / Reuben Randle / Percy Harvin

TE:(2) Jimmy Graham / Jordan Cameron

FLEX (1) = WR/TE/RB

My concerns:

RB: Morris (Helu a fluke or a problem brewing?)

J Randle (is he the guy until D Murray returns?)

Z Stacy (how much will losing Sam Bradford impact his potential?)

WR: Like them all and grabbed Harvin for the playoff run.

Is their someone you think I need that will be a more productive option?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW OPTIONS:

WRs

*Jeremy Kerley (Geno Smith's new go to guy!)

*Marvin Jones (looks great opposite AJ Green)

RBs

*Joique Bell (Had him, dropped him for what I have now bc REGGIE BUSH hasn't gone down?

*Roy Helu Jr (Don't want to waste a spot BUT if I need to carry a handcuff, should it be him since I have MORRIS or was this week simply a fluke?)

CAN'T GRAB BOTH A WR & A RB----LOOKING FOR A SOLID FLEX OPTION----AM I STRONG ENOUGH AT RB?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTED THEM IN THE ORDER I LIKE THEM====TIME FOR THE REAL OPINION, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be dropping a DEF for whoever you recommend, BUT if I had to drop a WR or RB who would u drop?

THANKS!!!!!

Jeff,

Do you see Dunbar being relevant this year?

I have Gonzalez on a team, and am a little worried about the Falcons

thx

Hi Jeff,

I've followed this thread for a while now but never thrown out my needs. I think I have a good core team this year and want to go for the juggular to win a championship.

Start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K 6IDP(solid there so will skip) 0.5 PPR Redraft 4 pt td pass

Roster (big roster league)

QB: R.Wilson,Pryor, Eli

RB: A.Peterson,MJD, Vereen,A.Brown,M.Cox,McGahee,J.Randle

WR:V.Jackson,T.Williams,Colston,Edelman,J.Boykin,R.Randle,Hopkins,Cobb,Harvin

TE:J.Graham,Cumberland

K:Novak

Any trade or waiver recommendations would be appreciated. Also, I'm 5-2 so should I chill and let Graham, Vereen and Harvin get healthy, AP to crank it up and do no more than trade guys I won't start anyway such as Boykin & Randle?

Hey Jeff -

Need some help at WR - battling bye weeks. It's standard scoring except PPR bonus after 5 receptions and bonuses for long TD's.

Need to pick two from Blackmon, Shorts, Bowe (ww), and Boldin (ww).

Also, in a start 3 WR league, do you think I'm okay longterm with Cruz, Andre, Allen, and Blackmon. I have Amendola, but no expectation that he'll contribute any time soon. Unfortunately, someone grabbed Harvin the week I had planned to add him to the roster.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff,

Good problem to have...need to play one of these TE studs in non PPR league:

VDavis @ Jax

JThomas vs Wash

which way would you go? Thanks...

Jeff,, PPr

Drop Rivers or Luck for G. Smith,Palmer,Or Tannehill....course bye week issues. I'm in first and thinking about just keeping them both playing without a qb this week.

I don't feel I have anyone else that I'd want to drop, and been playing matchups with Rivers and Luck

Thanks

Pick two

No PPR

S Ridley vs Mia

LeVeon Bell @ Oak

D Sproles vs BUF

Pick two to go with Jordy Nelson

Demervius Thomas vs WAS

DJAX vs NYG

J Boykin @ MIN

Dynasty questions.

Team, scoring system and rules in signature.

I'm clearly in contention a year early from my plan. 2 games up my biggest threat in my division and one of the 4 best teams in the league. Problem is, there is one weak division who'll send a bad team in the playoffs.

I think that I could be one great addition from being a great team and Vincent Jackson is on the block.

Would you part ways with Christine Michael (who could be stashed on my practice squad next year as well) and a draft pick to acquire VJax?

Should I let the season play out without major moves and keep my future core intact and continue to build for the window I thought would open up next year?

I feel I have all the making of a future powerhouse and I am not sure going for it this year is the right thing to do.

Am I wrong?

Thanks a lot
I like VJax a lot. just moved him way up my rankings. But, at this point, I would look to acquire Amendola or Roddy White at a discount since each is injured.

I would like you to review my team & inform me what moves I should make to keep it strong.

I have been lucky, I am 6-1. I want to stay sharp to keep the playoffs in sight.

PPR LEAGUE:

Position (start)

WR:(3) DeSean Jackson / Jordy Nelson / Wes Welker / Julian Edelman / Reuben Randle / Percy Harvin

FLEX (1) = WR/TE/RB

My concerns:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WW OPTIONS:

WRs

RBs

*Joique Bell (Had him, dropped him for what I have now bc REGGIE BUSH hasn't gone down?

*Roy Helu Jr (Don't want to waste a spot BUT if I need to carry a handcuff, should it be him since I have MORRIS or was this week simply a fluke?)

CAN'T GRAB BOTH A WR & A RB----LOOKING FOR A SOLID FLEX OPTION----AM I STRONG ENOUGH AT RB?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTED THEM IN THE ORDER I LIKE THEM====TIME FOR THE REAL OPINION, WHAT DO YOU THINK?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be dropping a DEF for whoever you recommend, BUT if I had to drop a WR or RB who would u drop?

THANKS!!!!!
I would drop Randle for Vereen, if he is available. I think Kerley will be a low end wr for a few weeks, but hard to depend on. I would target high upside rb/wr who may be hurt. You have a strong team so no need adding average fantasy talent. Aim high

Jeff,

Do you see Dunbar being relevant this year?

I have Gonzalez on a team, and am a little worried about the Falcons

thx
For Dunbar, it is this week or never. He should play ahead of Randle. I looked yesterday and Gonzo is the TE1 in ppg for PPR leagues over the last four weeks. I would wait it out and look for Reed on the waiver wire

Hi Jeff,

I've followed this thread for a while now but never thrown out my needs. I think I have a good core team this year and want to go for the juggular to win a championship.

Start 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1K 6IDP(solid there so will skip) 0.5 PPR Redraft 4 pt td pass

Roster (big roster league)

QB: R.Wilson,Pryor, Eli

RB: A.Peterson,MJD, Vereen,A.Brown,M.Cox,McGahee,J.Randle

WR:V.Jackson,T.Williams,Colston,Edelman,J.Boykin,R.Randle,Hopkins,Cobb,Harvin

TE:J.Graham,Cumberland

K:Novak

Any trade or waiver recommendations would be appreciated. Also, I'm 5-2 so should I chill and let Graham, Vereen and Harvin get healthy, AP to crank it up and do no more than trade guys I won't start anyway such as Boykin & Randle?
Thanks for posting. You have a very good team. Some recommendations: drop Cumberland for Watson since NO is past the bye, look for 2-for-1 or 3-for-1 opportnities with Edelman, Hopkins, and MJD as possibilities. Those three kill lineups (I know first hand) so try to consolidate to improve your starters. Good luck.

Hey Jeff -

Need some help at WR - battling bye weeks. It's standard scoring except PPR bonus after 5 receptions and bonuses for long TD's.

Also, in a start 3 WR league, do you think I'm okay longterm with Cruz, Andre, Allen, and Blackmon. I have Amendola, but no expectation that he'll contribute any time soon. Unfortunately, someone grabbed Harvin the week I had planned to add him to the roster.

Thanks for the help.
Amendola is back practicing so there is hope. Would give him a week before starting. I like Boldin and Blackmon and even starting the two Jaguars is not a bad move. Your WRs should be fine once you get past the byes.

Jeff,, PPr

Drop Rivers or Luck for G. Smith,Palmer,Or Tannehill....course bye week issues. I'm in first and thinking about just keeping them both playing without a qb this week.

I don't feel I have anyone else that I'd want to drop, and been playing matchups with Rivers and Luck

Thanks
in a start one QB league, I might go without a QB this week unless you have a Hunter type to drop --- or backup TE

I saw Pierre Thomas on WW should i grap him or is D Sproles a better play ?

i also have Alfred on my bench but i am tired of him and R White

Hola Jeff. In desperate need of a rb. Nobody really wiling to deal in my league but the McFadden owner. Would you give one of these guys for Dmac and if so who? Alshon, Rubeun Randle, Antonio Brown?

10-team, PPR, redraft. Flex is RB/WR/TE. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex.

Another owner in my league has Gates and Finley. He has inquired about Clay (I also own Gronkowski). He said players he'd be willing to part with are: Steve Smith, Colston, Z Stacy, J Rodgers (maybe).

How should I go after?

Some of my other players:

QB - Brees, Rivers

RB - Martin, Murray, Lacy, Ellington, Pierce

WR - Marshall, Shorts, Nicks, N Washington, Harvin

Aside from Clay straight up for Smith, Colston, or Stacy, I've thought about Clay and Pierce (he's a Rice owner) for Smith/Colston and Stacy.

What about standing pat and rolling with Clay at Flex, and letting the other owner pick up a TE FA (sorry, can't list available TEs right now, Y! stats is acting up)?

TIA

Jeff,

Trade question for you...

My team:

QB Rodgers, Tannehill

RB DeWilliams, JRodgers, MJD, DWilson, BPowell

WR/TE Cruz, VJax, VDavis, JThomas

K Hartley

Def Seattle

Standard scoring, no PPR

We start QB, K, Def, RB, WR, and 2 flex (RB/WR/TE)

I've been offered Trent Richardson for Julius Thomas. Obviously, my RBs suck and I've spent the season in purgatory rotating these busts in and out of my lineup (just picked up Jacquizz Rogers this week). My partner loves Vernon Davis, and our usual starting lineup has included VJax, Cruz, usually VDavis over JThomas (but not every week), and the RB with the best matchup. The RBs are killing us. I'm not crazy about the way TRich has played, but there isn't much else out there.

Do I pull the trigger? Do I try to sweeten the pot by adding in MJD or Powell, and asking for another WR (JCameron, KAllen, or Wallace) in addition to TRich? Do I stay put?

Thanks for input.

PPR LEAGUE:

Position (start)

FLEX (1) = WR/TE/RB

My concerns:

WW OPTIONS:

WRs

RBs

THANKS!!!!!
I would drop Randle for Vereen, if he is available. I think Kerley will be a low end wr for a few weeks, but hard to depend on. I would target high upside rb/wr who may be hurt. You have a strong team so no need adding average fantasy talent. Aim high

DROPPED my 2nd DEF for Shane Vereen.......If I have to let go of a "Randle" I am guessing you are talking about the Dallas RB? Correct?

THANKS SO MUCH JEFF!!!

12 team ppr start 2 wr.

I have week 9 bye issues with DT, Calvin, and nicks. My other 2 wr's are Amendola and K. Wright.

I have been offered T.Y. for Nicks. At first glance I like the deal with Wayne going down I think Hilton's value goes up and Nicks is nothing really special.

What do you think.

I don't really have anyone I can drop to pick up a fill in off the WW and once week 9 goes by Nicks or TY would be my third WR.

Hey Jeff -

Thanks for the help.
Amendola is back practicing so there is hope. Would give him a week before starting. I like Boldin and Blackmon and even starting the two Jaguars is not a bad move. Your WRs should be fine once you get past the byes.

Thanks, Jeff. Probably roll with the Jax duo unless Amendola looks like a full go.

Quick follow-up question. I'm in contention in a 10 team league, standard scoring except passing TD are 4pts. I have RGIII at QB, but looking at a possible trade for Brees. Is Drew worth the upgrade - I'd likely part with a high draft pick for next season (1 or 2 round).

Thanks

12 team PPR start QB RB WR 2flex TE

I get White I give Stevie

Roster

Ryan

Calvin

McCoy

AJ Green

Stevie

Graham

Bench: only 4 spots

M Floyd, Stacy, Wright and Graham's replacement this week Rudolph

Jeff,

Jackson or P. Thomas this week. (watching Dunbar too to see how he does)

Blackmon ,Michael Floyd or Wright this week(need two with A. Johnson on bye). I had Blackmon in, but not sure with the matchup and a little banged up.

Thanks,

Rob

Jeff, PPR 1point

I dropped White this week . Here is my Whole team is why I did it.

Luck and Rivers.....already may just play without a qb this week too.

FJax,P Thomas,Woodhead,Matthews,Varreen.....having to go with Fred and Pierre this week.

Green,Nelson,Blackmon,Boykin,Allen,Harvin

Graham,Reed

I may be able to get White back, but I really hate to drop any of these guys. Am I crazy in thinking he has Clogged my roster up with limited spots available.?

Thanks

Hola Jeff. In desperate need of a rb. Nobody really wiling to deal in my league but the McFadden owner. Would you give one of these guys for Dmac and if so who? Alshon, Rubeun Randle, Antonio Brown?
If redraft, give Jeffrey (no faith in McCown) or pick up Mike James for tonight

If dynasty, see if a Cowboy or Patriot RB is available

10-team, PPR, redraft. Flex is RB/WR/TE. Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex.

Another owner in my league has Gates and Finley. He has inquired about Clay (I also own Gronkowski). He said players he'd be willing to part with are: Steve Smith, Colston, Z Stacy, J Rodgers (maybe).

How should I go after?

Some of my other players:

QB - Brees, Rivers

RB - Martin, Murray, Lacy, Ellington, Pierce

WR - Marshall, Shorts, Nicks, N Washington, Harvin

Aside from Clay straight up for Smith, Colston, or Stacy, I've thought about Clay and Pierce (he's a Rice owner) for Smith/Colston and Stacy.

What about standing pat and rolling with Clay at Flex, and letting the other owner pick up a TE FA (sorry, can't list available TEs right now, Y! stats is acting up)?

TIA
I would move Clay for Colston. You might try to add Pierce and get Stacy, too, but I am thinking/hoping Colston has a big second half to season

Users who are viewing this thread