What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WANTED: Startup Dynasty, no IDP, Slow (email Draft), $75-$1 (1 Viewer)

jims

Footballguy
Let me know if you have openings in Startup Dyansty, no IDP, Slow (email) draft, $75-$125.....

THanks

We have some great Keeper Leagues: http://www.rockingrolloverleagues.com. Email rolloverleagues@yahoo.com. Same core of Owners been playing each other 6-8 years. Trading, PPR and Yardage. Leagues Open after NFL Draft. Owners start renewing. We usually need a few new Owners every season. Launching a new League (our 6th) this year.

Let me know if you have openings in Startup Dyansty, no IDP, Slow (email) draft, $75-$125.....THanks
Check out JELLO BIAFRA's post today-- not as much as you wanted to spend, but as a start-up, it's a great bunch of guys and the rules have been 'fine-tuned' to everyone's satisfaction--aka RUNES

I PM'd him about my league. Thanks for letting him know guys. Hopefully we can get these last two spots filled quickly so we can start on time.

Users who are viewing this thread