What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warner or Cutler (1 Viewer)

Jedi Knight

Footballguy
Just curious of the Tanks thoughts. Cutler has the Panthers and Bills, Warner has the Vikings and Patriots. We have a playoff system that adds both weeks together. Thoughts?

Just curious of the Tanks thoughts. Cutler has the Panthers and Bills, Warner has the Vikings and Patriots. We have a playoff system that adds both weeks together. Thoughts?
first and foremost.....It's The Shark Pool (not Tank) :lmao: I think definitely Warner in week 15 (without question). I could see Cutler maybe having the better game in week 16, but probably not....so my plan currently would be to start Warner both weeks.

first and foremost.....It's The Shark Pool (not Tank) :lmao: [/bI think definitely Warner in week 15 (without question). I could see Cutler maybe having the better game in week 16, but probably not....so my plan currently would be to start Warner both weeks.
:thumbup: Sorry, wrong board.Thanks for the input.

i own both.. barring any injuries i'm planning to start warner throughout the fantasy playoffs

after the last 2 weeks i don't think anyone could feel comfortable with cutler. warner just had a very good game against a very good giants defense. i'd take warner in a heartbeat.

after the last 2 weeks i don't think anyone could feel comfortable with cutler. warner just had a very good game against a very good giants defense. i'd take warner in a heartbeat.
:thumbup: Drew Brees is my number 1, but our league plays "Best Score" so QB2 can be just as important. I currently have Cutler, but have an opportunity to trade for Warner. With the number 1 seed in the playoffs locked up, this would be a trade for important depth, but I'm trading a "young" QB for an "Old" QB (we're a keeper league as well). Thanks for everyone's thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread