What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Warren and Wilfork both out for NE (1 Viewer)

jurrassic

Footballguy
I have some tough matchups at rb with D. Williams and Mendenhall. Jackson has averaged 98 yards the past few weeks and with Warren and Wilfork out he seems to be a good option. Anyone starting him this week over more established options?

Jackson RIPPED the Patriots the first time around. And now they don't have Warren or Wilfork. Sounds like a good play to me. Even if Lynch gets his, I think Jackson still has a good day.

Jackson RIPPED the Patriots the first time around. And now they don't have Warren or Wilfork. Sounds like a good play to me. Even if Lynch gets his, I think Jackson still has a good day.
15 carries57 yds

3.8 ypc
140 total yards and a TD.25 points in PPR leagues.

I guess if your league doesn't count receiving yards he didn't have a very good day.
my league counts rec yds but........rec yds are usually "randomish" for a RB

15 carries57 yds

3.8 ypc
140 total yards and a TD.25 points in PPR leagues.

I guess if your league doesn't count receiving yards he didn't have a very good day.
my league counts rec yds but........rec yds are usually "randomish" for a RB
Jackson has been used a lot as a receiving RB and the Bills clearly saw something in NE's defense that made them vulnerable to the HB screen. Buffalo absolutely DESTROYING New England's defensive line so far. If this keeps up, Buffalo may have a chance to redeem themselves from that opener.

Users who are viewing this thread