What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ways to watch the NFL (legally) (1 Viewer)

Sooo... due to a little mishap in the DirecTV thread, I suddenly find myself without any television service.

Is there somewhere online to watch these games, without having to subscribe to all the streaming crap?
There's always some place on line with an illegal stream.  They are hit or miss.

In general, people aren't subscribing to online streaming services for no reason.  

for those of you wiht Roku, I added private channel "USTVNOW" over the weekend and it appears to give you ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC,  for free. Read online that the Networks are out of Harrisburg, PA. Hoping to get NFL games...we will see.

http://watch.ustvnow.com/home
this has worked out great so far. It is only preseason but the Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens games have been on each week. Hopefully that carries over to the regular season.

Will be interested to see what happens after my 45 day free trial is over. I guess I could just sign up for another free trial with my GF emails address.

I am sure most here know it but you can watch on the NBC sports app without a login

eta at least on Roku 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure most here know it but you can watch on the NBC sports app without a login

eta at least on Roku 
NBC Sports app keeps going between fuzzy and clear. Switching to USTVNOW for a while to see if holds up better. May just go upstairs to the smaller tv to watch on cable soon. 

NBC Sports app keeps going between fuzzy and clear. Switching to USTVNOW for a while to see if holds up better. May just go upstairs to the smaller tv to watch on cable soon. 
USTVNOW worked well for a while but now isn't connecting. Went back to NBC which continues to have picture issues and screen went black a couple times for "loading". This is why I just can't go to a full streaming life yet. 

dgreen said:
USTVNOW worked well for a while but now isn't connecting. Went back to NBC which continues to have picture issues and screen went black a couple times for "loading". This is why I just can't go to a full streaming life yet. 
yeah had issues with USATV mostly all day yesterday. This was the first time i had issues since I signed up.

Amazon has worked really well tonight. I haven't watched the whole game, but no problems in the hour or so I have watched. 

Users who are viewing this thread