What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Jermichael Finley Predictions (1 Viewer)

They will change the rules after this week to allow active players into the Hall of Fame, do to his performance this coming Sunday.

When Finley goes to do a Lambeau Leap after his 4th touchdown he'll literally jump out of the stadium.

I heard Finley has a package where it is just he and Rodgers are on the field to give opposing defenses a chance.

8-147-2

Also during the 3rd quarter he will take a short break from football to impregnate two GB cheerleaders and Bj Raji.

Eagles D was very weak against the TE last year and the basically have the same personnel. They do have Stew Bradley back plus Erine Sims but I don't think those two will slow down the phenom.

5-catches, 100 yards receiving, 1 TD

7-90-1, but the TD will be so spectacular that Zombie Vince Lombardi will return, eat McCarthy's brains, and bring Zombie Ray Nitschke with him to chase Andy Reid around the field as the halftime entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
31/33 312yds and 2 TD's after he replaced the injured Aaron Rodgers...in the 4th qtr

The 2 in-completions are failed pass attempts, to himself.

5/54 no TD's

When he spikes the football after his 1st touchdown, it will measure over a 7 on the richter scale.

Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Jermichael Finley pajamas.

Anyhow, I predict that the City of Green Bay renames Lambeau Avenue to Finley Drive and that as a result he has no stats to report. This is because the Eagles would have to cross Finley Drive to get to the field, and no one crosses Finley and lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jokes aside, the Eagles have been quite poor against TEs lately. This is one of his best matchups of the year. 8 rec/112 yds/1 TD.

(also he eats Andy Reid in one bite)

Users who are viewing this thread