What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

week 1 snapcounts (1 Viewer)

any chance you are doing these for the MNF games?

thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Footballguys will have snap counts this year displayed on player pages, game logs, and elsewhere.

Doug Drinen is also going to have them in their own weekly report. All counts will be on one page, separated by position, with every week to date on the same page. Offensive counts are ready now everywhere. Defensive counts are on player pages and game logs. We're hoping to have defensive counts displayed in a weekly report by the end of the week. Future weeks should have these counts ready by late Monday, possibly earlier.

I'm really excited about these.

If you're not a subscriber and can't see the weekly report, here's a screenshot from a tweet I sent yesterday.

Footballguys will have snap counts this year displayed on player pages, game logs, and elsewhere.

Doug Drinen is also going to have them in their own weekly report. All counts will be on one page, separated by position, with every week to date on the same page. Offensive counts are ready now everywhere. Defensive counts are on player pages and game logs. We're hoping to have defensive counts displayed in a weekly report by the end of the week. Future weeks should have these counts ready by late Monday, possibly earlier.

I'm really excited about these.

If you're not a subscriber and can't see the weekly report, here's a screenshot from a tweet I sent yesterday.
Looking forward to this. I've always hated having to dig through page after page to get the total picture.

Great info! Thanks!

Still can't believe Mario Williams played in 92% of the defensive snaps and didn't score any points last week.

Users who are viewing this thread