What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 12 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

m11dubner said:
.5 ppr league. Final week of regular season, I'm 1 of 3 teams fighting for most points for and the #1 seed with a bye

Start Big Ben or Andy Dalton

Pick 2 to start: Martavis Bryant, Tevin coleman, Giovani Bernard, and Frank Gore

Keep in mind the positive and negative correlations of the QB vs RB/Wr

Should I be hesitant to start both big ben and martvais / andy dalton and giovani?

Thanks for the help!
ben

bryant - gio

Sig what's your take on Alex Smith's playoff schedule weeks 14 -16?

San Diego

@ Baltimore

Cleveland

I have Rivers & McCown. Is Smith worth picking up and using in playoffs vs those other two?
ehhhh they dont want him trying anything too risky

Sig,

Thanks for all your help! My depth is a tribute to your podcasts, but this week I need some upside vs. Calvin!

0.5 PPR league

Pick 3 RB: Ivory, McCoy, Rawls, Bernard, Allen, Blount

Pick 1 WR (to go w/ Nuk): LaFell, J. Brown or V-Jax
ivory mccoy rawls

brown

Thanks as always Sig - -non PPR --how's this look?

QB -- J. McCown : bench T. Taylor and R. Tannehill

My RB's 2 starters Rawls and DWill -- bench: Hill and Woodhead

Flex (WR/TE/RB) : L. Murray

WR's start 2 : J. Jones and S. Diggs - bench: D. Adams, Aiken

ALSO -- was eyeing up WR waiver pickups (worried about Julio vs Norman twice in playoffs) --J. Brown and VJax are available --? Drop Adams for Brown?
thumbsup, yes brown

Thanks in advance.

ppr, 3 to start, one to sit:

Adrian Peterson, Thomas Rawls, Deangelo Williams, Mark Ingram

Feels like a coin flip decision, I keep on flipping around the guy I sit.

tandl71 said:
Hi Sigmund. Is Roethlisberger a bust for the fantasy playoffs weeks 15-16 home vs. DEN and away vs. BAL? Convince me he's unbenchable--I've been shortsighted and didn't trade him for either Palmer or Brees, and now I feel stupid.

--Sleepless in Jersey City
there is no answer for their vertical passing game along with his ability to keep plays alive
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Good evening Sig,

I currently have Eli & Rivers currently at QB. I need to start 1 for the playoffs. Do I go with one of them or pickup McCown, Taylor or Tanenhill?

Eli - Wk 14 @Mia, Wk 15 vs. Car, Wk 16 @Min

Rivers - @KC, vs Mia, @Oak

McCown - vs. SF, @Sea, @KC

Tannehill - vs NYG, @SD, vs Indy

Taylor - @Phily, @Wash, vs Dal

Sig,

12 team PPR Lg: Charles-Foster owner here but playoff bound. Would u drop one of Andrews-M.Jones-Bradshaw- for RB James White ROS-Playoffs?

As far as week 12 goes which two would your start of those 4? West owner who doesn't have Ware?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sigmund,

I have RB1 assigned to Rawls and WR1 was sadly assigned to Dez this week. For choosing RB2, WR2, and flex spots, I have the following options:

F. Gore, D, Woodhead, M. jones, CJ Anderson, A Ellington, K. Williams

A. Cooper, John Brown, and Stevie Johnson.

Lots of depth but few standout starters unfortunately. What do you think? I appreciate any guidance.

-Bryan

Happy thanksgiving!

I already started Dez unfortunately. I need to start 3 of these 4. I'm already starting Gronk at TE. This is PPR and I am 8-3. Trying to finish 9-3

Martavis

John Brown

Eifert

Stevie

Diggs

Currently, I have Martavis, Eifert, and Stevie going. Fortunately I also started Stafford

def2noiz said:
Sig! Hope you had a fat and happy holiday!

PPR Pick 3

Gurley, Ivory, Ware, Woodhead, Vereen, Anderson

PPR Pick 1

Gurley, Ware, Ingram, Allen

No PPR

Pick 2: D-Williams, Rawls, Vereen

Pick 1: Lockett or John Brown

Thanks, man!
first 3

gurley

sit vereen

sit lockett
I forgot to mention 1/20 return yards for the last one. Still think Brown over Lockett?

Hey Bloom, Please help me out! I need 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex in a 0.5 PPR league. (I know... the RBs are pretty pathetic...)

WR: S Diggs / J Maclin / E Sanders / Mi Floyd

RB: C Sims / A Bradshaw / CJ Anderson / J White

Thanks for your help!

Last week I had lynch, forsett, and west playing.... So yeah, anyway I need some help non ppr fill in the blank rb please, any other changes you would make?

Qb dalton

Rb Rawls

Rb

WR A Brown

WR Evans

Flex Allen Robinson

Te eifert

Bench

Spencer Ware

Javorius Allen

Cj anderson

John brown

Thanks!

Big game this week for me. Am in the final of my survivor pool to win money, so exciting big game.

Also on track for the playoffs thanks to you and the rest of the FBG team - HUGE thank you!!

So, I need to choose my lineup to play.

Non ppr. Points for Return TD's. Start 3 rb, 4 wr and rb/wr flex.

For rb an going with AP, Gore and then choose a third from (James White, Ellington, Karlos Williams, David Cobb)

For WR am thinking to start Julio, Mike Evans, Stevie Johnson, Alien Bryant and then no.5 I choose from (Diggs, Lockett, John Brown, Keshawn Martin)

Would you agree with the 4 starting wr's? I think a wr for flex with my options is better.

Would you adjust the lineup at all (Play Lockett or John Brown over Stevie?) and who would you start for No.3 rb and for the rb/wr flex?

Thanks again for all of your help and good luck this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

WDIS @ Flex? Standard scoring. With West hurt, I have a dilemma.

My other options are Dem Thomas, AJ Green, Blount, S. Ware or CJ2K. I've got CJ2K in there right now with his juicy matchup. What do you think? Thanks in advance!! :)

Good evening Sig,

I currently have Eli & Rivers currently at QB. I need to start 1 for the playoffs. Do I go with one of them or pickup McCown, Taylor or Tanenhill?

Eli - Wk 14 @Mia, Wk 15 vs. Car, Wk 16 @Min

Rivers - @KC, vs Mia, @Oak

McCown - vs. SF, @Sea, @KC

Tannehill - vs NYG, @SD, vs Indy

Taylor - @Phily, @Wash, vs Dal
eli and tanne

Sig,

12 team PPR Lg: Charles-Foster owner here but playoff bound. Would u drop one of Andrews-M.Jones-Bradshaw- for RB James White ROS-Playoffs?

As far as week 12 goes which two would your start of those 4? West owner who doesn't have Ware?

Thanks
i wouldnt

bradshaw and jones

Hey Sigmund,

I have RB1 assigned to Rawls and WR1 was sadly assigned to Dez this week. For choosing RB2, WR2, and flex spots, I have the following options:

F. Gore, D, Woodhead, M. jones, CJ Anderson, A Ellington, K. Williams

A. Cooper, John Brown, and Stevie Johnson.

Lots of depth but few standout starters unfortunately. What do you think? I appreciate any guidance.

-Bryan
gore

coop

brown in nonppr stevie in ppr

Happy thanksgiving!

I already started Dez unfortunately. I need to start 3 of these 4. I'm already starting Gronk at TE. This is PPR and I am 8-3. Trying to finish 9-3

Martavis

John Brown

Eifert

Stevie

Diggs

Currently, I have Martavis, Eifert, and Stevie going. Fortunately I also started Stafford
bryant

stevie

brown

def2noiz said:
Sig! Hope you had a fat and happy holiday!

PPR Pick 3

Gurley, Ivory, Ware, Woodhead, Vereen, Anderson

PPR Pick 1

Gurley, Ware, Ingram, Allen

No PPR

Pick 2: D-Williams, Rawls, Vereen

Pick 1: Lockett or John Brown

Thanks, man!
first 3

gurley

sit vereen

sit lockett
I forgot to mention 1/20 return yards for the last one. Still think Brown over Lockett?
nah play lockett

Hey Bloom, Please help me out! I need 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex in a 0.5 PPR league. (I know... the RBs are pretty pathetic...)

WR: S Diggs / J Maclin / E Sanders / Mi Floyd

RB: C Sims / A Bradshaw / CJ Anderson / J White

Thanks for your help!
diggs

bradshaw

maclin

Last week I had lynch, forsett, and west playing.... So yeah, anyway I need some help non ppr fill in the blank rb please, any other changes you would make?

Qb dalton

Rb Rawls

Rb

WR A Brown

WR Evans

Flex Allen Robinson

Te eifert

Bench

Spencer Ware

Javorius Allen

Cj anderson

John brown

Thanks!
ware

Big game this week for me. Am in the final of my survivor pool to win money, so exciting big game.

Also on track for the playoffs thanks to you and the rest of the FBG team - HUGE thank you!!

So, I need to choose my lineup to play.

Non ppr. Points for Return TD's. Start 3 rb, 4 wr and rb/wr flex.

For rb an going with AP, Gore and then choose a third from (James White, Ellington, Karlos Williams, David Cobb)

For WR am thinking to start Julio, Mike Evans, Stevie Johnson, Alien Bryant and then no.5 I choose from (Diggs, Lockett, John Brown, Keshawn Martin)

Would you agree with the 4 starting wr's? I think a wr for flex with my options is better.

Would you adjust the lineup at all (Play Lockett or John Brown over Stevie?) and who would you start for No.3 rb and for the rb/wr flex?

Thanks again for all of your help and good luck this weekend.
white

lockett

morning - stuck and need suggestions - any help is appreciated

FPC scoring - need 1 WR to compliment Golden Tate who already played and 1 Flex to pair with Woodhead

Sanders, Emmanuel

Jones, Marvin

Snead, Willie

Wright, Kendall

Gillmore, Crockett

Thanks!

All right old buddy, I have a must win game in a very high stakes league this week and am killing myself over my WR starts. Must start 3 of these 5, non PPR, 1 point per 15 yards receiving, 6 pt TDs. Opponent had a relatively weak start on Thanksgiving.

Start 3 of : O'Dell Beckham Jr. / A.J. Green / Mike Evans / Martavis Bryant / John Brown.

TIA. By the way, if I lose this game, I may leap off the top of the Orlando Eye but you know, no pressure.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

WDIS @ Flex? Standard scoring. With West hurt, I have a dilemma.

My other options are Dem Thomas, AJ Green, Blount, S. Ware or CJ2K. I've got CJ2K in there right now with his juicy matchup. What do you think? Thanks in advance!! :)
ware

Pick two (1 RB max, no ppr)

Spencer Ware, KC vs BUF

Chris Johnson, ARI @ SF

Brandon Marshall, NYJ vs MIA

Allen Robinson, JAX vs SD

John Brown, ARI @SF

Thanks

Good morning! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

My current line up is:

QB Palmer

RB McFadden (11)

RB Gurley

WR Calvin (35)

WR Martavis

TE Eifert

FLEX Evans

K Brown

D Arizona

I also have on bench: stevie, hurns, latavius, Buck allen, watkins

Any recommended changes to my line-up? Full PPR. Opponent has Hoyer, doug martin, yeldon, demarius, cooper, decker, walker. Thanks!

morning - stuck and need suggestions - any help is appreciated

FPC scoring - need 1 WR to compliment Golden Tate who already played and 1 Flex to pair with Woodhead

Sanders, Emmanuel

Jones, Marvin

Snead, Willie

Wright, Kendall

Gillmore, Crockett

Thanks!
wright gillmore

Users who are viewing this thread