What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 13 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

Yahoo won't let me into my lineup. Totally bogged down with traffic. Feels like I'm trying to score hot concert tickets through TicketBastard.com at 10 AM on a Saturday morning.

Need a win to make the playoffs, already had Favre lay on egg. I have Holt and SJax, opponent's got McMichael. Holt almost scores, then they don't run the ball and instead throw it to MCMichael.

I put Schaub in my flex position over Ernest Graham....Schaub is now in the locker room with a shoulder injury.

Hasselbeck is throwing TDs...just not to Branch!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
GREAT

Got AJ in the FBG contest and a dynasty league (same one I benched AD in), and now I have to rely on SAGE ROSENFELS!?!? :thumbup:

I can't even get on my league page right now let alone Stat Tracker.

It has been like this since just before the 1pm kickoffs.

Anyone else having this problem?

I can't even get on my league page right now let alone Stat Tracker.It has been like this since just before the 1pm kickoffs.Anyone else having this problem?
Try logging out and logging back in....

I can't even get on my league page right now let alone Stat Tracker.It has been like this since just before the 1pm kickoffs.Anyone else having this problem?
Try logging out and logging back in....
Tried that.I'm not having a single issue with speed or anything on any other site. Just Yahoo (more specifically just the FF area of yahoo. Email and everything else is fine).Oh well ......

early venting...benched Arizona defense (#25) for Cincy (#17). Fun watching the pick six just now!!! Oh, did I mention the +3 pt bonus for TDs over 50 yds???

(NOTE: This ended up costing me 10 pts!)

river and gates better get on the same page before next weekend or there'll be hell to pay. :rolleyes:

benched folk for bironas just before gametime on thur. there's 11 points down the damn drain :shrug:

looks like i'm going to get knocked out of my Omega league already. 1 game, 1 loss.

good thing i sat Chester Taylor, Matt Hasselbeck, and the Vikings defense at the last minute ...

Well since our season is over again. What high price Free Agent will we throw money at this time? Who will come on in and wreck this team more? Hooray for underachieving!!! Its what the Skins do best!!!!!!

One of the leagues I'm in uses such an antiquated scoring systems that today Buckhalter was just as valuable as Westbrook. It's such a frustrating league to have someone run for 90+ yards and receive for 40+ yards and have nothing to show for it.

I win and i am in the post season for the first time in my dynasty league.

My starting QBs were Brett Favre and Matt Schaub.

Season over.

Period.

:lmao:

The guy I'm playing started Fitz vs me today. :lmao:

My team answers by 0 pts from Gates and Boldin with 0 catches in the 1st half. :ptts:

nerangers said:
I put Schaub in my flex position over Ernest Graham....Schaub is now in the locker room with a shoulder injury.Hasselbeck is throwing TDs...just not to Branch!!!!
Started Schaub and sat ADP Still might pull off a win. :whoosh:

How's this for a bad beat???

I'm winning by 1.7 points with Palmer vs Chad Johnson. We've been flipping the lead back and forth the entire night. Final Bengals Drive...

3-10-CIN39 (2:09) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass deep right to C.Johnson to PIT 37 for 24 yards (An.Smith).

Lead shrinks to 0.5 points

1-10-PIT37 (2:02) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass incomplete short middle to D.Dorsey. Coverage by #51 Farrior, Pressure by #93 Eason

2-10-PIT37 (1:56) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass short right to D.Dorsey to PIT 44 for -7 yards (B.Keisel).

Lead shrinks to 0.15 points

3-17-PIT44 (1:27) C.Palmer pass incomplete short left to A.Chatman.

One more play Carson, just throw an incomplete pass and I've got this.

4-17-PIT44 (1:24) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass short right to C.Johnson pushed ob at PIT 31 for 13 yards (I.Taylor).

####

Lose by 0.5

I'm speechless.

Oh, and :popcorn:

FWP, you should have had an elite game today with that matchup and Davenport out. Absolutely ridiculous :thumbdown:

FWP you just killed me in one league and now you are going to kill me in another but you are going to the bench!

I have a history of late bloomer teams so it is probably not the best thing for me that one of my leagues makes the first round of cuts after week 11 but hey, it's a fun league. For the first 8 wks or so I have a roster of injured or soon-to-be-injured players. The week that I fall into the consolation round my team starts to go off! This week I had the highest score in the league and my bench scored more points than my team was averaging all season! Too late but better than not at all I guess... :goodposting:

#1 Chiefs Fan said:
Herm is still the Chiefs coach.
i spent all morning tryign to figure out if i should start both cincy wrs that i forgot about my RBs... ipicked up A Peterson (chi) and was going to bench K Jones abut forgot to.. i lose by 5 kj gets 2 ap 15

Addai, Gates, Colston. Guys that usually perform for me every week didnt. Had my worst game of the year.

averaging the most points in our league the last 4 weeks and i wont make the playoffs even with the highest scoring week in the league this week...just annoying...oh well, there is always next year...good luck to all

Nice. Missed the playoffs when Balt can't escape their stupidity and call a time out just as their defense stops NE. With that stop I'm in. Without it and Brady has just enough time to throw that last TD. OUCH!!!!!

I'm still in shock...

I needed sixty yards combined from Welker and Watson or TD from either.

I still have a chance to make it into the playoffs but the team ahead of me has a easy game next week.

I missed the first round byes in both leagues I play in by a combined 2 points. If Randy catches one more pass, first round bye. This goes all the way back to a tiebreaker I lost after scoring the most points in the league in week 1. I played another team that scored the same and lost a tiebreaker. That team beat me in week 13 by that stinking tiebreaker.

Why I hate FF

down 2 points last night going into the final baltimore drive of the game, must win to get last playoff spot !!!

I have mason and he has boeller.

I need a catch for at least 5 yards from mason but not more than 18, or he gets the extra point for boeller.

3 plays left

3rd to last play - Mason for 11 yards - HOLY PERFECTNESS BATMAN tie game. ( i own tiebreaker)

2nd to last play - Interception dropped ( samuel was it?) right in the numbers would have been a -1 from boeller I win.

Last play :04 KNOCK IT DOWN INTERCEPTION OR AT THE LEAST LET MASON CATCH IT, BUT NO,

BOELLER TO CLAYTON ON THE RAINBOW. 2 MORE POINTS FOR BOELLER AND I LOSE.

UN #@*^%$# BELIEVABLE

Pretty Boy Brady did just enough to beat me in two leagues, but not enough to get me through in the Subscriber's contest. A perfect storm of #### dropping right on my FF world.

nyftbl_giants said:
Why I hate FF

down 2 points last night going into the final baltimore drive of the game, must win to get last playoff spot !!!

I need a catch for at least 5 yards from mason but not more than 18, or he gets the extra point for boeller.

3 plays left

3rd to last play - Mason for 11 yards - HOLY PERFECTNESS BATMAN tie game. ( i own tiebreaker)

2nd to last play - Interception dropped ( samuel was it?) right in the numbers would have been a -1 from boeller I win.

Last play :04 KNOCK IT DOWN INTERCEPTION OR AT THE LEAST LET MASON CATCH IT, BUT NO,

UN #@*^%$# BELIEVABLE
I feel ya brutha. Last series I needed Moss to just catch a ball. 1 point. Nope....he dropped the touchdown and they never threw it to him again.

in the playoffs of my multi-league league (6 feeder leagues - 72 ppl total - bigger playouts) i put up my season LOW my first playoff game.

thanks: Kellen Winslow, Anquan Boldin, Wes Welker, Joseph Addai, Patriots Defense, etc. etc.

nyftbl_giants said:
Why I hate FF

3 plays left

UN #@*^%$# BELIEVABLE
I feel ya brutha. Last series I needed Moss to just catch a ball. 1 point. Nope....he dropped the touchdown and they never threw it to him again.
sorry man, that is brutal , how does moss drop that pass. what makes mine worse is that even with that loss I was tied for final ( 6th) spot and lost because of the bush league tiebreaker (h2h). he beat me when I had Westy off by 2 points, but ive scored over 100 more points and have a better division record.....WHAT A JOKEoh well

I needed one TD out of this

Housh dropped TD

Watson two dropped TD's

Vrabel dropped TD

Moss dropped TD

Any of those guys catches the ball and I am in.....went to a tie breaker and I'm done. I lost by four points and the other team won by four points (playing against Moss/Brady). Oh and did I mention it was Moss/Brady lowest scoring week of the year!

I'm getting an early start on week 14.

I won the division and play the wild card in week 14.

I've been scrambling at QB all year, but I declined to give up Willis (SF LB) and a draft pick for Campbell because I didn't think Cambell was much of an upgrade over my crew: Schaub, Alex Smith, Harrington/Leftwich, Beck. Schaub would be the starter and Smith was coming back from injury.

Three weeks later I'm in the playoffs - no Schaub; no Alex Smith; maybe no Harrington/Leftwich - I may be starting Beck.

What have I done to deserve this?

Users who are viewing this thread