What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

Gotta send a shout out to RAY RICE and the JETS defense!! Thanks to them..moving on the week 15.... :lmao: :lmao:

Little Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have posted here, but it was nice to see that AJ, R Rice, Charles and Ricky outscored my opponents entire team by 32. Nice easy win and advance to the semifinals!

I'm bragging for my opponent. My first week of playoffs.

My opponent today:

Schuab: 24 pts

R Grant: 26 pts

J Charles: 24 pts

B Marshall: 32 pts

A Johnson: 31 pts

D Clark: 21 pts

T Jones: 22 pts

Ganther: 21 pts

Bironas: 19 pts

Titans D 21 pts

That's right my opponent scored 241 pts in a non-ppr standard scoring league. I've lost by a hundred before but never when I scored more than 100. My playoffs were over in the first 30 minutes in the early games.

My butthole was tased and tased repeatedly.

Brandon Marshall, Ray Rice, and Dallas Clark make it easy for me to destroy my first round playoff matchup despite the abortion that was Brady & Moss "leading" my team this week. Only way I'm beating next week's Aaron Rodgers' led powerhouse is if Brady & Moss show up.

I vented in the Vent thread all year. I squeaked into the playoffs.

PManning

ADP

Grant

AJ

Colston

Witten

Akres

Hells yeah!

Thank Christ for that dollar pickup for Quinton Ganther this week, Desean Jackson being able to play and the fact I had Matt Schaub. Turned what I assumed was a certain loss after the early games(going against Andre Johnson, the Ravens D and Wes Welker in a PPR) into a win and a playoff berth.

McNabb/D. Jackson/Marshall/ etc.

Lead by 50 points and I've got davis and gore tonight.

Hope my team leaves some points for next week...

I will have survived playing against Peyton and Chris Johnson as long as the 49'ers don't go crazy on Defense tonight!

Thanks to Peterson, Welker, and the Titans DEF mostly.

I survived the Quinton Ganther Experience.

My guys were all done when Ganther had that huge drive near the end.

Had Ganther not been pulled (for Mason) on Washington's subsequent drive, I might have been toast.

Had Randle El not muffed that puntm Washington might have had another series, and I might have been toast.

This is final week of regular season. I came within a hair of being the first team (in my league) to even be first in total points and not make the playoffs.

I love Head-To-Head! (not kidding)

Went out and got the Titans defense and Bironas for just this week's game vs StL a few weeks ago and held on to them.

41 Points later I had survived the Marshall and Charles In Charge assault and live to try another day.

The dream is alive.

Gotta brag a little. Went into tonight in my family/friends league...down 19 points. First round of the playoffs in this league. Gore was the only guy left...I assumed this would be a loss and didn't get my hopes up at all. I just checked in and Gore went crazy tonight and saved me. Looks like I'm moving on to round 2 of the playoffs.

I will have survived playing against Peyton and Chris Johnson as long as the 49'ers don't go crazy on Defense tonight!

I'm curious how you made out. The 49ers defense didn't score a TD but they did have 4 sacks and 7 turnovers.

Moss left me feeling notoo good but thanks to Gore having the big night, I was down 17 in season point total.....

Won that, 13-1 on the season and going into the playoffs stronger than ever.

Shaub, Goare, AP, Ricky (no smokin no mo) Willaims, Randy Moss, Sid Rice, Minny D, and Heath Miller......

Can't wait to shove this down my boys throats in the AM.

I've had a lot of vents this season, and think I've earned a little brag. Despite thinking I've done a good job with my three teams, I've felt awfully unlucky. This time last week (after MNF) I thought two of my teams just missed out on the last playoff spot (despite being the league high scorer). The reversal of Meachem's TD (going from Saints DEF to him on offense) put those teams into the playoffs. Now all three teams have advanced to the semi-finals! One matchup really had me sweating ... I was facing the Peyton/CJohnson owner. We both put up a ton of points (my own Schaub/AJ combo paid off big) and I had a narrow lead with only his Boldin to go. I wasn't feeling good, but Boldin didn't even come close.

I'm curious how you made out. The 49ers defense didn't score a TD but they did have 4 sacks and 7 turnovers.
Thanks for asking. He needed 30.1 to tie me. 3 points for turnovers. 2 points for sacks. He got 29 points. A 125.1 to 124 victory in an keeper league in it's 18th year! Lots of history there and we're both original owners, so it was a classic! He beat me in last year's semis for a trip to the Super Bowl where he won it all for the first time ever. A little revenge is nice!

:pickle:

:moneybag: <-- more to come hopefully!!!! You'll know by whether I'm in the week 15 version of this thread or the week 15 venting thread. ;)

picked up Ganther and Fred Davis and played them both PLUS DeShawn Jackson, T.Owens, Brandon Jacobs, Baltimore Defense, Hartley and the weakest link Brady equals high points of the week! :sarcasm: WOO HOOO!

Of course I am bummed that Washington doesn't play the Raiders for the next 3 weeks. But right now, I am :excited:

While colors like China Glaze Wagon Trail or OPI Midnight in Moscow aren’t actually old or vintage by any means they were one of the very first nail care tips I bought when I became a nail polish enthusiast.

Users who are viewing this thread