What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Week 14 Injury Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Z. Miller got levelled on an INT return. Had to be helped off and looked groggy on the sideline. I hope he comes back in (a miller owner).

Not an injury but just a note: Michael Turner is playing with a big wrap on his right hand. He dropped an easy dump off pass on the first play and his last run to the right, he couldn't hold it in his right hand - had to carry it in his left.

Something to watch - I bet he'll be running left most of the day.

Not an injury but just a note: Michael Turner is playing with a big wrap on his right hand. He dropped an easy dump off pass on the first play and his last run to the right, he couldn't hold it in his right hand - had to carry it in his left.

Something to watch - I bet he'll be running left most of the day.
1-5 NO5 (10:00) M.Turner right guard for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Allen braced up and back on the field.

Notice the latest Falcon drive is all Norwood. Is that situational or is there something going on there?

ETA: Turner getting the goal line stuff now. Guess they're just working in Norwood more with whatever the hand deal is with Turner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gus Frerrotte hurt?
Back injury. Return is questionable, but he did ride out on the cart just before the half. We'll know for sure when the Vikings get the ball for the first time in the 2nd half.ETA: Looks like Tavaris is warming up. Run to the WW!

2-4 IND38 (13:10) (Shotgun) P.Manning pass short left to R.Wayne to IND 45 for 7 yards (L.Hall). IND-J.Addai was injured during the play.

from pbp - I don't have TV of this game...

I just walked back in the room and saw Hillis down. Anybody see what happened there?

ETA: Just said he left the field under his own power. On the replay, he went up high and as he was landing, his right leg was almost straight as he landed. His body kind of fell forward over his leg and looked like it was hyperextended a bit. He's having his right leg checked out now on the bench.

Guy got blocked into the back of Witten's ankle - he's walking around but not playing.
peyton hillis went down holding his head
Just said he left the field under his own power. On the replay, he went up high and as he was landing, his right leg was almost straight as he landed. His body kind of fell forward over his leg and looked like it was hyperextended a bit. He's having his right leg checked out now on the bench. On his way to the locker room now.

Rotowold's take on Hillis:

(Rotoworld) Peyton Hillis left Sunday's game in the second quarter with a leg injury.

Analysis: Hillis hyperextended his leg on his way down after making a fantastic 11-yard catch. He limped badly on his way to the locker room and appears unlikely to return, although this doesn't figure to be an injury that will keep him out long. Tatum Bell is the only back left on Denver's game-day roster. Hillis had 58 yards and a TD on nine carries and the catch before exiting.

Users who are viewing this thread