What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Polamalu INT return TD and then limped off the field, looked in pain

Roddy White targeted over the middle, incomplete pass and he took a shot after the incompletion. Looked like he hurt his hand, but that's total speculation by me. Was off the field the last two plays.

Polamalu in the game but definitely still with a slight limp

ETA: Report is that his ankle is bothering him again

Last edited by a moderator:
Per CBS:

ALERT:

QB Aaron Rodgers of the Packers left the game after suffering a concussion. Reports are he is out for the remainder of the game.

from cbssports scoreboard......................

ALERT:

QB Aaron Rodgers of the Packers left the game after suffering a concussion. Reports are he is out for the remainder of the game

(9:58) M.Sanchez pass short middle to S.Greene to NYJ 16 for 6 yards (C.Crowder). NYJ-S.Greene was injured during the play.

Deon Butler injured on his TD catch...Appeared to be a significant lower leg injury.

Training staff immediately brought out air cast. Butler was carted off field.

Deon Butler injured on his TD catch...Appeared to be a significant lower leg injury.Training staff immediately brought out air cast. Butler was carted off field.
Obvious nasty break of lower left leg on touchdown catch. Couldn't miss that injury.

Tavaris Jackson took one sack too many. Appears to be out of the game headed into the 4th.

Looks like A. Bradshaw out for the last 7 mins. of the game

Has his left wrist taped and on the bench, does not look bad as they showed him flexing his wrist/fingers

KingPrawn said:
Maui said:
Rodgers likely out next week leaves me with Cutler. :confused:
Where did you see Rodgers is likely out? I think it's more likely he plays. He'll go through the mandatory NFL tests and we should know more by Thursday IMO.
Isn't this his second concussion this year? Would think that with all NFL eyes on head trauma that he sits a week. Just speculation on my part, but PCS is something I live with and it's not fun.

Users who are viewing this thread