What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

Hi Bloom,

Playoff time....

FFPC scoring.  I need 3 of these 4 for RB2 and Flex:

Ware vs Bal - tough matchup but will get the workload

Edwards vs KC - Can they keep it close enough so he stays relevant all game; non-existent in the passing game

Coleman vs GB - Should have a bounce back game against the packers

Rudolph vs Sea - Hit or miss with him and the 1.5 ppr

Thoughts?

Thanks for your help in getting me to the playoffs!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Full Point PPR League

I lost Gordon and Conner's.

Please pick 2:

Justin Jackson vs CIN

Jalen Richard vs PIT

Theo Riddick @ ARI

Tevin Coleman @ GB

Thanks!

Mahomes or Ben?  6 PT passing TDs.

Their yardage is almost exact this year, but Mahomes has 15 more TDs.   Ben has had 40 or more attempts in 8 games this years vs only 2 for Mahomes.  Weak Raiders for Ben vs Tough Ravens for Mahomes.

Thanks in advance.

.5 PPR...Fournette already hurt me this week and I'm going against a monster lineup:

TE:  Samuels or Gronk

RB2 and FLEX:  Drake, Edwards, or Wilson (or the other TE)

Thank You.

Ingram or Chubb (leaning Chubb)

Boyd or Landry @ FLEX (leaning Landry vs a week CAR pass D) and starting Hopkins and Humphries at WR

Half point PPR.....choose 3 flex positions out of 6

edwards ......Jeff wilson......cooper 

golday......Ingram......Godwin 

thanks good luck to you 

My Dearest Siggy,

Cook, Cooper, Cooks, Drake, and Gronk

Pick 2, ppr

Quarterback question;

If Hilton can't play should I...

Start Luck or Carson?

(respond in haiku if you wish)

Hi Sig

Could really use your help this week.  Fighting for my life in playoffs.  Lost Kareem Hunt last week, and Fournette laid an egg this week....so desperate to find FF points

Standard, PPR

QB, choose one - Mahomes v Bal, Newton @Cle, or Big Ben @ Oak

WR, choose 2 - JuJu @ Oak, Diggs @ Sea, Golladay @ Ari, Brandin Cooks @ Chi, Lockett v Min

RB, choose 1 (already played Fournette) - Gurley @Chi, A Jones v Atl, Ekeler v Cin, Ware v Bal

Flex - choose 2 from RB / WR list above.

TE - have Brate, but can pick up A Hooper

Def - have DEN but can pick up But

Can also pick up (but need advice on who to drop in corresponding move): J Gordon, S Michel, Z Jones, G Tate, Shepard, Pettis, J white

Thanks so much.

Jeff Wilson RB | SF or Justin Jackson RB | LAC  

ppr.need 1,i also  have Gus Edwards RB | BAL.but he is going up against kc and doesnt get thrown to

D.J. Moore WR | CAR,Curtis Samuel WR | CAR  and Mike Williams WR | LAC

ppr. need 2 of 3.im thinking dj moore will have main db against him from cle opening up more for samuals

Good morning and thanks for doing this each week.

.5 Ppr

Rb - 1pt/20 yds rush+rec

Te- 1pt/10 yds rush+rec

Ware or Njoku

zallen said:
I have to bench Beckham. I can start Demaryius Thomas or Doug Baldwin in his place, or I can pick up Sterling Shepherd.  PPR league. With Beckham out, is Shepherd now the best option? Or other?
coinflip

Hi Sig,

Flex (PPR)? Shepard @Was over Tre'Quan @TB and Funchess@Cle?  Playing Moore in a WR slot and need that final pick for my flex.

Thanks!

Now that Lamar Jackson  MIGHT lose time to Flacco...

L Jackson

Russel Wilson

Josh Allen?

Yahoo! default projections has me as a 10 point favorite with Jackson starting.

Bloom... Looks like a lot of ZAY love going on for you. Do you see a large amount of passing yards for Allen? 200+ yards only 2x (10 games)

late to the game this week. .5 PPR, need to pick 1 of the following in what looks to be an extremely close matchup:

• Wilson (SF) vs. DEN
  • Carson (SEA) vs. MIN
  • J. Gordon @ MIA
  • Ware vs. BAL 
Also, would you drop HOU DST for any of the following this week (Just heard that TY expects to play):

• DEN @ SF
  • DAL @ PHI 
  • NYG vs. WAS
Thanks as always!

Need 2 from Justin Jackson, Austin Ekeler, ADP, and Jalen Richard

5 points per 5 receptions, 15 carries, 100 rushing or receiving yards; 1 per 10 yards.

Leaning towards Jackson and Peterson, but Richard for Peterson is looking interesting. Win and I get 2nd seed, lose and it's 5 or 6 (which honestly isn't all that bad.

icehouse said:
Thanks Sig!

I lost Sanders for the year. Luckily I had a bye this week. Which WR should I grab off waivers in non PPR? Allen Robinson, Baldwin, Valdez, Coutee, Moore, Pettis or Samuel?
arob

JohnnyU said:
Would you start Lamar Jackson over Andrew Luck?  Hilton may not play and I have my doubts about the Colts success at Houston.  KC defense has been Swiss cheese.  Also Odell Beckham is OUT and I must decide between Josh Adams, Trey Burton, or Anthony Miller.  I don’t like Adams’ matchup at Dallas nor the other two either, but at least the Bears have Trubisky back.

Merry xmas and thanks for your input.
luck/adams. i wish jackson had a strong game as a passer in his first 3 starts to reassure us a bit

merry christmas!

NickyHatton said:
Whats up Bloom, happy holidays buddy!

Interested to hear your thoughts on Justin Jackson this week? He seems to have a few things going for him:

-looked good (I thought) last week

-Gordon out again

-Plays the Bengals at home

-Lynn mentioned this week that Ekeler is starting to wear down after playing so much RB, could possibly get a few more carries

I'm thinking he's a better play than some other uninspiring options (Drake, Edwards, McCoy, etc.), interested to hear what you have to say.

Thanks for all that you do!
happy holidays!

i love jackson this week, havent quite moved him ahead of those guys but i wont talk you out of playing him

Captain Crunk said:
Hello Sig!  

1 PPR - Samuels or Njoku at TE?   I have Jones and Mixon as RB's.  I need 1 flex between Ridley and Drake.  If I play Njoku at TE that would free up Samuels at flex. (ridley/drake a true coinflip)

.5 PPR - Ben or Luck?  Dealing with a ton of injuries in this one.  Need 2 out of this group...Jalen Richard, Josh Adams, Tevin, and Howard. The rest of my team is solid but diving deep this week for RB 2 and flex.  Edit to add Zay, MVS, and Pettis are available for flex via the wirel

.5 PPR - WIlson or Wentz?  Allen and Jackson are on waivers.  I  need 3 out of this group - Ekeler, Ware, Gus, Mack, Riddick - I have been hoarding RB's the past few weeks.

Thanks!

knickstorm said:
Bloom! Looking for the relatively safe  play as I make the playoffs win or lose as long as I keep it within 20 pts.

QB- Rodgers, Winston, Luck or Allen

And out of these 1 WR + 1 Flex

Dante Pettis,  Peyton Barber, Zay Jones, Doug Baldwin. 0.5 ppr. 

THanks!

luck/adams. i wish jackson had a strong game as a passer in his first 3 starts to reassure us a bit

merry christmas!
Thanks Bloom.  Curious on your Josh Adams pick.  Is it because of volume?  Or that Burton and Miller are so much worse?  Dallas run defense almost assures Adams is under 4 yards per carry and is definitely TD dependent.  I may still insert Luck in over Jackson but I feel I must decide on someone other than Josh Adams.  Thanks again.

Hey Sig,

QB- L. Jackson (Flacco out now?)/ R. Wilson/ Cousins- 5 point pass TD, .25 point per rush attempt

WR- Golladay/ Z. Jones/ C. Samuel- pick one, PPR 

DST- LA Chargers/ Buffalo

Thanks!

Lionz will turn it around! said:
Thank you Bloom.

3pts per pass TD, pass yds and rush yds are normal with rush TD 6pts.

Brees or Jackson (watching the rain and wind in TB)

PPR: 

need 2:  Lindsay (starting), Cohen, Miller, Ingram, Samuels

Need 2: Allen, TY Hilton, Cooks

need 2: Wilson, White, Humphries, J. Samuels, Laundry

Need 1: Njoku or Brate

Thanks again Bloom!

Thanks Bloom.  Curious on your Josh Adams pick.  Is it because of volume?  Or that Burton and Miller are so much worse?  Dallas run defense almost assures Adams is under 4 yards per carry and is definitely TD dependent.  I may still insert Luck in over Jackson but I feel I must decide on someone other than Josh Adams.  Thanks again.
i hear you on adams. it is based on volume and goal line carries. burton's fade from the offense last week surprised me and maybe i am overreacting to that. in general, the CHI O feels very difficult to project with all hands on deck. Adams at least i feel comfortable about his role and the PHI OL

Shaunz33 said:
Sig, tough/sad choices for flex 2 in FFPC playoffs. I think I want to go with most upside/chance to score TD. 

Flex#2 (pick 1): Barber, CrabtreeEllington (already have Golladay at WR), Hamilton, Jordy, Gallup

Goooals said:
Hi Bloom,

Playoff time....

FFPC scoring.  I need 3 of these 4 for RB2 and Flex:

Ware vs Bal - tough matchup but will get the workload

Edwards vs KC - Can they keep it close enough so he stays relevant all game; non-existent in the passing game

Coleman vs GB - Should have a bounce back game against the packers

Rudolph vs Sea - Hit or miss with him and the 1.5 ppr

Thoughts?

Thanks for your help in getting me to the playoffs!!

efactor said:
Mahomes or Ben?  6 PT passing TDs.

Their yardage is almost exact this year, but Mahomes has 15 more TDs.   Ben has had 40 or more attempts in 8 games this years vs only 2 for Mahomes.  Weak Raiders for Ben vs Tough Ravens for Mahomes.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread