What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Game Thread - New Orleans Saints at Chicago Bears (3 Viewers)

Geez Brees looks horrible. He is trying to force it to Colston, when he is not open. He needs to look at this other options and do some more screen passes to thomas. Why is Brees not looking at lance moore often?

Lets start getting Olsen to take advantage of the middle of the field, with those safeties worried about Hester

listening on the radio here in NYC, on WFAN ... it's brutal. :lmao:

Ian "The Turd" Eagle and Denny Green.

Green sounds like some 60 year old bar hag broad ... after 20 packs of Pall Mall, a few shots of rot gut, and a couple hits off the helium tank ...

Unlistenable.

don't get too comfortable bears fans... even with a 21-7 lead....

2nd half, much less early 4th qtr is Brees Time.

listening on the radio here in NYC, on WFAN ... it's brutal. :lmao: Ian "The Turd" Eagle and Denny Green.Green sounds like some 60 year old bar hag broad ... after 20 packs of Pall Mall, a few shots of rot gut, and a couple hits off the helium tank ... Unlistenable.
Green just fobbles along... a wishful excuse would be that he is just bombed. But he's not.

listening on the radio here in NYC, on WFAN ... it's brutal. :popcorn: Ian "The Turd" Eagle and Denny Green.Green sounds like some 60 year old bar hag broad ... after 20 packs of Pall Mall, a few shots of rot gut, and a couple hits off the helium tank ... Unlistenable.
That's bad

Pasquino, ask the FF gods what i will have to do to get Bush back in the game.

Bush out again on this drive, covered up on the bench.
Jogging into the locker room...but he does not look like he is coming back, but I hope I am wrong. Possible he gets some treatment at half to give this team a jolt?Ugh, there is my season, praying Colston gets some of those targets in his freaking hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking the Saints would pass more than run I sat Thomas for Bush. It was a tough decision, but was the right one at the time. It would be nice if Reggie got his *** back out on the field the second half, especially since they are down 2 TDs and I foresee lots of passes to the RB in the 2nd half.

F***ING BUSH :yes:
Was on the fence starting him but thought the bears would be up (forcing the dump off and ppr).. If its the same knee he injured before, I don't think they risk him in the 2nd half.Nice start to the playoff weekend, seriously - Bush, take off the dress and get in the game!

listening on the radio here in NYC, on WFAN ... it's brutal. :yes: Ian "The Turd" Eagle and Denny Green.Green sounds like some 60 year old bar hag broad ... after 20 packs of Pall Mall, a few shots of rot gut, and a couple hits off the helium tank ... Unlistenable.
Yeah, just listened to this on the way home. Let me share some of Green's deep insight from years in the trenches:"The Bears are doing really well in the passing game tonight! What that means is they are doing a good job of throwing it to they guys that are open...""If the Bears want to increase their lead they need to score here. A field goal would be nice but a touch down would be better!"Ian: "And with seven seconds left Brees spikes the ball..."Denny: "Yeah, he spikes the ball and what that means is it stops the clock for one more play..."Oy...glad I'm home.

Is Collinsworth right in saying the Saints passed a lot on first down in the first half.

I felt they ran the ball a lot and was ready to type I think the Saints need to do play action on first down.

A lot of sideline refs are giving horrible spots i've noticed the past couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread