What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Congrats on the year so far Bloom. Can't imagine running 17 leagues but going 8 of 17 is pretty good. So far I'm alive in 2 of my 3 money leagues. Missed the playoffs in the third one by one game :( lol.

Alright time to get to business.

Need 2 WR & 1 RB. Standard

Cobb

Watkins

Michael Floyd

Cooper

Charmander West

Jeremy Hill
watkins

floyd

west

Would you change anything (4 different leagues, I won't bother with the easy calls)

Non ppr

Brees over Fitzpatrick

Powell over Crowell

T Austin over Marvin jones, wheaten and diggs

Kelce over reed

Ppr

Draughn (flex) over Witten, Benjamin, gordon

K wright over wallace, S Roberts, Ebron

Heath miller over Ebron, tye, Willson

Roddy white over Corey brown and Ed Dickson (if Olsen plays)

If Olsen sits, Dickson over Corey brown (I have Olsen in right now, with Barnidge so I'd need a flex)

Thank you!
id go reed over kelcegordon over draughn

wright likely out, go ebron

punt on the WR and flex choices lol. white and dickson are fine
Thanks!

Now with Ebron questionable, do you take the chance he plays or roll with tye or roberts? We're pretty evenly matched, so risking a zero would be bad. I have no waiver picks left this week and nobody to fill Ebron's spot if he's out.
tye and safe

Good morning Sig!

Last team standing after last week.

I have a 30 point projections lead and my opponent has already had 3 players somewhat under perform.

My question is I am going up against Cam but I have Ginn on my bench. I need 2 out of these 4 C. West, Lamar Miller, Ginn, and Smokey Brown - Palmer is my qb?

Thanks for your assistance-
miller and brown

1. non-ppr: Cobb or John Brown

2. How much more than Kelce do you like Vernon Davis? If Owen Daniels plays are you still higher on VD? Projected points for matchup are close.
brown

davis higher ceiling, kelce higher floor? just "have a feeling" about davis
Is that feeling with Owen Daniels active or inactive? Would you drop Kelce for VD if you had to? or would you drop Rawls in a keep-3 league (deep roster with AB/Ingram/Lynch/Cobb/etc.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Ben vs DEN or Tyrod vs Wash?

I'm playing against a pretty solid team, and am already starting denard and hightower. Also have beckham and martavis, neither with great matchups, so I'm wondering if I go Tyrod for the upside potential. I'm not sure if Ben has the same ceiling tonight.

6 pts/all TD's. Bonus for 40, 50+ yard passes, and 2 pts at 300 yds

Hey Bloom, thanks very much for a great season. Can't tell you how much I enjoy the pods and the way you bring life to every success and even every miss. You have a rare talent.

OK now help me shoot one of my boys.

I used my K spot to go nuts in waivers this week, some for my team but mostly for blocks. Now I don't know who to drop to bring on a K for the week. Here's the roster (starts: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, flex, TE, K , DEF)

Eli (probably for next week)

Tyrod (using this week)

David Johnson

Tim Hightower

Jeremy Hill

Jonathan Stewart

Bryce Brown

Julio

Larry Fitz

Danny Amendola

E Sanders

Tyler Lockett

Eifert

Z Miller

Chiefs

Not one of that bunch (if healthy) couldn't help a potential opponent in the finals if I make it out of the semis, so I'm wondering who's the safest drop in the bunch...

Thanks again and best of luck this weekend.
id risk dropping eli

thanks for the kind words!

Sig,

In a PPR Semi Final:

My Team, Bolded names are who I'm going with:

QB: Ben, Carr

RB: AP, David Johnson, Denard, CJ Anderson

WR: Mega, AJ Green, Amendola, Michael Floyd

TEs: Vernon, Fake Gronk

K: McManus

DEF: Denver

His Team (22.10 pts scored already):

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Doug Martin (10.70 Pts), Forte

WR: B. Marshall (11.4 pts), D. Thomas

TE: Gates

K: Prater

DEF: Carolina

Do you agree with my picks? A little worried about starting Denver vs Pittsburgh.

Minnesota and Jacksonville are available in the FA pool.

Thanks Man! Good Luck this week!

-Eric
looks fine to me

Hey Sig, I just cannot get a good grasp on these 2 decisions... Both leagues are 0.5PPR

Need 1 for FLEX:

Amari Cooper

Shaun Draughns

Brandon Bolden

John Brown (I'm already starting Larry Fitz in this league)

Need 1 at WR3

John Brown

Martavis Bryant

Hi Sig,

Merry Christmas. Please let me know if you'd go with Greg Olsen or Gary Barnidge. No PPR. I feel as though Olsen is going to get rested, but, really have no idea. Please let me know your thoughts. Appreciate it...
barnidge, but trust your gut

Aaaargh. $5k on the line today and 3 tough calls.

QB- 6 pt TDs, 1 pt/50 yards. Eli or Rivers?

WR - non PPR, 1 pt/15 yards - John Brown or Martavis Bryant?

Different league, at RB - 1 PPR, 1 pt/10 yards can start 3 of these 4 : Lamar Miller, Javorius Allen, Charcandrick West, and Tim Hightower. One has to sit.

TIA and good luck today, buddy.

Head spinning with injuries & WW guys available. Lost Rawls & picked up B.Brown & Hightower. Bolden & Fozzy are still available on WW. Tried not to overthink it, but now it's too late.

PPR, need three RBs:

West (locked in at RB1)

Lacy (at Oak, thinking him or Starks, not sure of Oak defense?)

Hightower

Starks

B.Brown

Bolden (available on WW)

Fozzy (available on WW)
west lacy hightower

Good morning!

James White/James Starks/Spencer Ware/Bryce Brown/Christine Michael/Jordan Matthews .5 ppr

Need 1 for my flex. Not leaning any way right now. White gets no carries in a blowout, Starks is hit or miss, ware is hurt, then it leaves the Seahawks backs….and Jordan Matthews
white

Thanks for yet another great year. really enjoy the podcasts! Need to pick 2 RB's and Three WR's out of the following. Standard scoring league. Thanks again.

Deangelo Will

Devonta Freeman

West

Hightower

Martavis Bryant

Michael Floyd

Alshon

Lockett
dwill

freeman

sit bryant

First timer

Need to start (2) of these (3) I can start 2 TEs

6-9 points for TDs depending how many yards they are, 0.5 pt per rec, 1 pt for every 10 yards

All these players are at home and appear to be healthy

Alan Hurns vs. ATL

Antonio Gates vs. MIA

Ben Watson vs. DET

Thanks, good luck to all this week.

PPR scoring with a wrinkle that receiving yardage is 1 point for every 20 yards and rushing yardage is 1 point for every 10 yards.

Looking at my last flex spot from the following players:

RB Gio Bernard

WR Randall Cobb

TE Julius Thomas

TE Travis Kelce

I also have PK Josh Brown NYG and I am a little worried about the Panthers getting a lead and game flow taking away FG opportunities. Crosby and Matt Prater are on the waiver wire.

Non PRR - Pick 1 Flex - Lockett, JBrown, Amendola, Gore

PPR

Pick 1 Flex - Watkins, Floyd, JBrown, Djax, Aiken

TE - Vernon or Olsen

Happy Footyball Semifinals (mostly) Championship Sunday Week Sig!

PPR: Mike Floyd or Ty Hilton? Who would you pick and who has the higher ceiling?

PPR: Eddie Lacy or Timmy Hightower? Same as above

Cinci or Denver Defense? Carolina or Pitt Defense?

PPR: Brandon Bolden, Sproles, Fozzy, CJ Anderson, Duke, Zach Miller (Pick 2 - Deep IDP League)

Non PPR: Martavis, Gore, Hill (pick 1)

Thanks for all you do Sig!
hilton, floyd higher ceiling tho

lacy, lacy higher ceiling

DEN CAR

fozzy sproles

1. non-ppr: Cobb or John Brown

2. How much more than Kelce do you like Vernon Davis? If Owen Daniels plays are you still higher on VD? Projected points for matchup are close.
brown

davis higher ceiling, kelce higher floor? just "have a feeling" about davis
Is that feeling with Owen Daniels active or inactive? Would you drop Kelce for VD if you had to?
daniels status i am indifferent to. i would drop TK for VD, but its a gut feeling call, trust your own

Users who are viewing this thread