What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 Bragging Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm up by 80+ in standard scoring. He only has Sproles and Rodgers left.

Cam Newton 37.34 -Aaron Rodgers ?

Brandon Marshall 21.60 -AJ Green 5

Calvin Johnson 16.20 -Demaryius Thomas 7.60

Reggie Bush 13.90 -CJ Spiller 19.80

Kevin Smith 18.10 -LeSean McCoy 4.50

Gronk 7.80 -Hernandez 3.70

Mendenhall 21.10 -Sproles ?

Mare 12 -Nugent 12

TN 5 -Steelers 19

Total 153.04 -71.60

Last edited by a moderator:
In a PPR league and also a league u get points for punt and kickoff return yards by your player. I'm down 19, he has the Bears defense left and I have J. Graham, Roddy White and K. Bell. I think I have a great shot at the Championship!

16 teamer, standard scoring. Team decimated as the year went on, losing three of my top four players in Britt, Forte and Freddy Jackson through the year. Still finished second overall and third in overall scoring.

Carried to the playoffs by Forte and Fred, carried through the playoffs by DeAngelo and Spiller.

Not sure I won or lost yet but I just want to give props to Frank Gore who's come through for me in a bunch of tough games this season. Did better than I expected last week and this week in the face of some good defenses.

Won my 5th title in 11 yrs of my leagues history!

Thanks to Stafford (9th rd pick), Gronk (10th), Jordy (13th), Mathews (6th), and of course my 1st rd stud (Foster). Best team I ever drafted and my starters missed 4 games all year due to injury (Foster missed 2, Mathews 1, Nicks 1). Tons of luck involved!

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

I'm down 2.44 points going into Monday Night. I'm pretty confident that Jimmy Graham, Darren Sproles, and Matt Bryant can get me over the hump!

POP THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

(my first profitable fantasy football season in 6 years!)

Rodgers, Stafford, Gronk and waiver pickups Colston and Lynch got me undefeated and my first Super Bowl in 10 years! Even better that it was against one of my best friends! :excited:

won a money league starting kahlil bell, evan royster and earl bennett, among others (like megatron and bmarsh)

Pretty close to winning I've won championships in 2 leagues.

Gano goes down as MVP for this week.

The Seattle DST and Stafford get playoff MVP's. And Adrian Peterson who showed up for a productive half before his injury (and best of wishes and a rapid recovery to AP).

Michael Bush goes down as the season saver.

And a big THANK YOU to FBGs and the Shark Pool for a season full of great advice, discussion and good thoughts.

THIRD STRAIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP in my main money league. And I started 1-6. Unbelievable.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, guys.

16 team salary cap - contract length - dynasty league. Its comlicated...

Had a great team the last three years but bounced by a first week playoff loss each year.

Gave up a lot but added LeSean McCoy and Roddy White in the offseason. Used my FBG customized cheat sheet to identify some key free agents - namely Jordy Nelson. I crushed the league and actually followed it up with a championship win!

Even a blind squirrel finds am acorn occasionally...

Checking in with 2 money championships. This is the second year in a row I've done that. So, 4 Championships in 4 leagues in 2 years. The quadfecta! nice.

Also most points leader in both leagues nets an extra $400+, hey I'll take it.

Thanks FBG's for another successful year. The service is well worth it. :thumbup:

Back-to-back championships!

Thanks especially to Cam, Calvin, and Spiller (benched CJ1K for him).

Jimmy Graham's TD tonight was just more gravy!

My earlier post in the "What do you need from MNF" thread:

'Abrantes said:
Screw Rodgers and his penchant for throwing at the goal line. Now I need 30 points from Roddy White and Roman Harper in PPR.
With his final 8-yard reception, Roddy gave me the lead by 0.4 point and secured the win (and the championship) at 194.1 to 193.7. Unbelievably clutch. Overcame the fact that I started Romo and he had Rodgers. :cry: :excited: You're my boy, Roddy.

Been playing fantasy football for over 15 years and this years looks to be my best with 2 championships out of 3 leagues. In one I haven't made it past the quarter finals in 4 tries until winning it this year. I'm enjoying. Gotta thank the forum here as well as xmfantasy radio for great info. And no I'm not playing with kids!

In one championship gotta thank Brees, MJD, Mathews, White and Steve Smith

in another Stafford, Marshall, Spiller(of late) and Graham were top notch

I won my first league in like 5 years!!! Special thanks to God, Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Ahmad Bradshaw, Football Guys, and everyone here on the forums without whom I would be lost.

That Brees to Sproles TD at the end moved my overall winnings in three leagues combined from around $600 to nearly $1,200. Unbelievable that that TD was worth $550.

High five Footballguys! I'm the first to three titles in a league only eight years along. Huge thanks for giving me the balls to take AJ and Julio early. I did it, and it was a rocky road, but it paid off. Everyone laughed at me on draft day and they're all eating crow now. Helps to have Baltimore Ray too. Cheers!

Won championship by 70 points in the league I finished 2nd in last year despite Romo being my QB. Also traded cj2k for foster before the season started

Just barely won my title, in our 1st year going from 4 to 6 teams in the playoffs. Started off 2-6, won my last 5 to get the 6th spot (because someone else lost by 1 point, due to Forte injury). Won 3 playoff games to win it for the 3rd time (first to 3).

Luck...pure luck....

Won the championship in my main money league, a 12 Team very deep league that has been around for 11 years. This is my 4th championship in this league.

Had an amazing draft: Rodgers, Lynch, Wells, Calvin, Nelson, Julio, Gates, Hansen and Lions D.

These guys week in and week out scored between 125 - 130 points, going 13-3, including one week over 200+ and of course this week over 170+ for the chapionship win. Most consistent team I have ever had.

These boards help me a lot. Drafted Nelson and Julio based on recommendations from these boards.

2 superbowls. 2 championships. In big $ one (no $ for third and 1st place is 5x as much as the second place money), almost developed an ulcer. Was up 20 with kasay to go. Facing Finley and Colston. Both had monster first quarters and then did next to nothing. But man was that agonizing sweating brees and rogers throwing 8 tds to other guys in the last 3 quarters of each game. :phew:

pretty ####### stoked right now. gameball to Bradshaw who's last td as the giants were killing clock proved to be the margin of victory.

I was able to survive the Aaron Rodgers onslaught and win my first Zealots league championship. Ended up winning by 4.24 points. It was a nail biter. I was down by just a little under 4 points going into tonight and I had John Kasay going against his Will Smith. I got just enough from John Kasay to squeak out a win. :pickle: My game balls have to go to Malcom Floyd (played him for the first time all year this week) and John Kasay (who I picked up for the heck of it once Hartley got injured). Congratulations too all the other winners out there. :banned:

Ended up winning convincingly.

The game ball has to go to Mr. TIM TEBOW, as the mid-season pick up (preemptively advised by FBG) gave me 3 key wins in spot starts leading into the playoffs.

As a little treat to myself, I'm off to buy a pair of BEATS headphones and play "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" on repeat!

My link

Not a bragger but........

I was 1-5 in one league and didn't lose another game winning the Super Bowl.

You can never give up playing this game.

I am in the Super Bowl (we play our SB week 17), but I am playing against the most hated owner in the league. Here's hoping Foster, Hillis, Wallace and Tebow have a bad week 17.

The other bad thing was I beat one of my best friends to make it to the big game. He did an outstanding job managing his team this season and deserved to play in the SB. Still, I'm hoping to win the whole enchilada this weekend.

Finally this time I made the right calls. Thanks to this website I put in Stafford for Romo when I found out the game could be meaningless. Then contrary to everything I read I played my stud Lynch and he comes through. With a team that went 10-2-1 in the regular season and had the highest point total, I came close to blowing it in the championship game. With Megatron, Foster, and Gronk on my roster, I still only won by 11.

Won 3 of 4 leagues I was in this season, and made the playoffs in all 4. Huge thank you to Stafford and KSmith in one league, Brady and Graham in another, and Calvin in my third.

Game balls to the FBG subscriber site and the shark pool. The subscription is literally the BEST money I ever spent, and the people in the SP and the site authors are the best out there. Cheers y'all!!!!!

Finished the season with #5 QB, #3 & #6 RB, #4, #5, & #8 WR, #1 TE, #2 K, #2 DEF

My team:

QB- Stafford

RB- Foster & Mathews

WR- White, Nelson, Wallace

TE- Gronkowski

K- Kasay

DEF- DET

My players missed 4 games TOTAL all year.

Is there really any reason to keep playing fantasy football after that kind of season? I mean its all downhill after that.

Won my Championship by 2.35pts behind week 16 WW pickups K. Bell and Gano and not having my first rd pick AJ and second rd'er Forte when I needed them most! But I will say MNF was very hard on the nerves as I was up 62 and he had Brees, Colston and Gonzo...one more catch for 14yds and I lose!

League: Deltona Crew

EVIL EMPIRE

QB Drew Brees (NO - QB)

WR Miles Austin (Dal - WR)

WR Malcom Floyd (SD - WR)

RB Arian Foster (Hou - RB)

RB Adrian Peterson (Min - RB)

W/R/T C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)

K Sebastian Janikowski (Oak - K)

DEF Green Bay (GB - DEF)

League: GridIron Gangstaz

EVIL EMPIRE

QB Cam Newton (Car - QB)

WR Jeremy Maclin (Phi - WR)

WR Malcom Floyd (SD - WR)

RB Arian Foster (Hou - RB)

RB C.J. Spiller (Buf - RB)

W/R/T Kevin Smith (Det - RB)

K Sebastian Janikowski (Oak - K)

DEF Seattle (Sea - DEF)

Won 2 big leagues because of Romo, use to hate him with a passion, now I love him more than my wife.

Went from Second to First because one of Marshall's receptions was changed to a rush in a PPR league, an extra $300 dollars.

Started season 2-0, went to 4-4. Made it all the way to the Championship game at 10-4 then crushed my competition last week to finish at 11-4 with the title. Won by 40 starting Kahlil Bell.

Users who are viewing this thread