What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16 DB Returners (1 Viewer)

kerpow

Footballguy
1. A. Rossum (SF) 4KR 95yds, 4PR 36yds.....No other IDP stats2. B. Witherspoon (JAC) 5KR 120yds.....1 Solo3. D. Manning (CHI) 4KR 117yds.....3 Solo, 1 PD4. J. Miller (OAK) 4KR 92yds.....No other IDP stats5. L. McKelvin (BUF) 4KR 88yds.....6 Solo6. W. Blackmon (GB) 2KR 64yds.....4 Solo, 1 Assist7. C. Carr (TEN) 1KR 29yds, 3PR 23yds.....No other IDP stats8. A. Jones (DAL) 1KR 41yds, 1PR 8yds.....1 Solo, 1 Assist9. J. Leonhard (BAL) 3PR 41yds.....5 Solo10. J. Wilson (SEA) 2KR 36yds.....5 Solo, 1 Sack, 3 PD, 2 INT11. Q. Demps (PHI) 1KR 20yds.....1 Solo12. E. Hobbs (NE) 1KR 15yds.....1 PD, 1 INT 13. R. McQuarters (NYG) 2PR 10yds.....No other IDP stats14. K. Ratliff (IND) 1PR 8yds.....3 Solo, 2 PD, 1 INT TDThis is the last installment of my DB Returners stats. I hope its been some use to you, it clearly helped me in my IDP league. Certainly the emergence of players like Josh Wilson and Leodis McKelvin will have had a big impact on many people's fantasy teams if they were able to draft them or, most likely, pick them up from the WW. Though I'm not a big college football guy, I do plan to keep an ear to the ground come (NFL) draft time as its often rookies that are awarded the return duties as they pick up the pro playbooks. I'll hopefully post something around that time.

Hope you all had a good season.

Last edited by a moderator:
On behalf of the rest of the IDP staff at FBG, kerpow, thank you very much for the time and effort to put together the data for the Forum readers and the Reading the Defense column this year. It was very much appreciated.

:sarcasm:

I'm thinking McKelvin will become a starter next year and Josh Wilson will lose return duties. So thats the guy I'm targeting next year. Josh Wilson ended my fantasy league as the overall scoring leader, 16 points above Drew Brees. In which round should one of those DB's be targetted?

Users who are viewing this thread