What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 16: I'm starting Toby Gerhart over ___________. (1 Viewer)

andyk803

Footballguy
I'm starting him over Mike Wallace, Decker, and Pierre Thomas in my PPR league.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the Championship game....

I'm starting Toby Gerhart over Josh Gordon and LeSean McCoy. Yes.... you read that right. Gerhart over Shady.

I have him in at the moment in PPR. Really only other one I'm considering is Latavius. What concerns me is that Gerhart actually only got 41% of the snaps last week, and even though he had two catches he wasn't the third down back.

In the Championship game....

I'm starting Toby Gerhart over Josh Gordon and LeSean McCoy. Yes.... you read that right. Gerhart over Shady.
I don't think I could start him over Gordon or McCoy. That's ballsy but I hope it turns out well for you!

In my championship game and with the points title on the line I will be starting Randle, Gerhart and Neckbeard Orton. (Thanks Cutler)

Congrats fellas. Who woulda thought championship week he comes through. Maybe he was worth a 5th round pick after all.

Love it. This is the third jags rb i started this year and they scored a td each time (storm, shoelace, toby) lol

That sux although probably werent looking at more than a few pts out of him anyway. Ill take the ten points and be happy

I did not start Gerhart over McCoy, but if I could choose

McCoy's unknown points Saturday

Gerhart's 11 points now, or

Door #3

I would have to choose . . . . . . .

Considering he had 0 after the first quarter, you guys should be happy.
He got me the minimum I was expecting so I am happy. What stinks is he could've done a lot more if they had given him more carries in the first half when he was averaging 6 YPC and hadn't gotten hurt late. Bradley said today the only reason Todman was in the game on his long TD was because Gerhart was hurt.

So the final point total is fine and I'll take it. But it could've been a pretty big night. The matchup and how well Gerhart was running was setting things up for a big game. Oh well.

Door #3

Having 11 in the hand vs unknown potential on sunday, would definitely prefer the sunday option. Its not like you can go that much lower from 11 but having upside is everything.

Door #3

Having 11 in the hand vs unknown potential on sunday, would definitely prefer the sunday option. Its not like you can go that much lower from 11 but having upside is everything.
As a shady owner for more than half the year, it is very possible to go lower than 11, especially against Wash run D and Polk getting most goal line looks now.

Genius fellas.

Door #3

As a shady owner for more than half the year, it is very possible to go lower than 11, especially against Wash run D and Polk getting most goal line looks now.
Same...shady owner.

I'd take the 11 from Gerhart all day at this point. Don't trust Shady even a little this week.

Users who are viewing this thread