What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Blackjacks

Footballguy
New Orleans-2.5 @ Carolina

Dallas @ Seattle+3.5

Baltimore @ Philly-2.5

New Orleans rolls in this game. Carolina's defense won't be able to keep up with them. 31-20

Emotional win for Dallas last week on the east coast and now all the way to the west coast for a tough game against the 12th man.

I see that tough defense to be to much for dallas to overcome 21-20 Seattle

I know a lot of people thinks Baltimore and flacco are finally gonna get over the hump and Philly is overhyped and Vick is reverting to his old ways but I totally disagree. Just like Dallas I see a big let down this week after an emotional game and on the other side of Dallas Baltimore is on a short week this week. Not something ideal for an older defense

New Orleans-2.5 @ Carolina Dallas @ Seattle+3.5Baltimore @ Philly-2.5New Orleans rolls in this game. Carolina's defense won't be able to keep up with them. 31-20Emotional win for Dallas last week on the east coast and now all the way to the west coast for a tough game against the 12th man.I see that tough defense to be to much for dallas to overcome 21-20 Seattle I know a lot of people thinks Baltimore and flacco are finally gonna get over the hump and Philly is overhyped and Vick is reverting to his old ways but I totally disagree. Just like Dallas I see a big let down this week after an emotional game and on the other side of Dallas Baltimore is on a short week this week. Not something ideal for an older defense
I like that Seattle pick.Also think STL wins outright against Washington. Not to take anything away from RG3 and Washington, but I think the situation in NO is a lot worse than we think. STL is an improved team with a head coach who knows what he's doing. Who was even the HC for NO on Sunday? Wasn't it the interim to the interim? Anyway, Washington comes back down to earth this week.

'49er fan said:
'Blackjacks said:
New Orleans-2.5 @ Carolina Dallas @ Seattle+3.5Baltimore @ Philly-2.5New Orleans rolls in this game. Carolina's defense won't be able to keep up with them. 31-20Emotional win for Dallas last week on the east coast and now all the way to the west coast for a tough game against the 12th man.I see that tough defense to be to much for dallas to overcome 21-20 Seattle I know a lot of people thinks Baltimore and flacco are finally gonna get over the hump and Philly is overhyped and Vick is reverting to his old ways but I totally disagree. Just like Dallas I see a big let down this week after an emotional game and on the other side of Dallas Baltimore is on a short week this week. Not something ideal for an older defense
I like that Seattle pick.Also think STL wins outright against Washington. Not to take anything away from RG3 and Washington, but I think the situation in NO is a lot worse than we think. STL is an improved team with a head coach who knows what he's doing. Who was even the HC for NO on Sunday? Wasn't it the interim to the interim? Anyway, Washington comes back down to earth this week.
I think you are reading way to much into the game STL had against Detroit. Since last year Detroit has played down to the level of their competition in a lot of games. Week 1 Detroit beats Tampa 27 - 20 - Yes Tampa started 4 - 2 but this is a team that was 4 - 12 last year and Detroit escaped.Week 3 Detroit beats Minnesota 26 - 23 in OT. It was on the road but the Lions were down 20 - 0 at the half against McNabb and company.Week 11 Detroit beats Carolina 49 - 35. The game looks worse than it was because Newton threw a late pick and Kevin Smith ran it late Detroit trailed 27 - 14 at half and it was tied with about 5 minutes left in the game.Week 14 Detroit beats Minnesota 34 - 28 This is probably the worst game, the Lions were fighting for the playoffs, and at home and it took a goal line stand with a missed face mask call against Minnesota's back up quarterback to win this gameWeek 17 Detroit loses to Green Bay 45 - 41 On paper this doesn't look bad at all, they were on the road against a 15 - 1 team, but that team had nothing to play for, Matt Flynn not Rodgers set a bunch of Packer passing records and made a lot of money that day, basically the Lions lost to the Packers second stringers, a playoff team should never lose to any second stringers.

i also like the seattle pick. the cowboys are a roller coaster and that stadium is crazy to play in. it's what arrowhead used to be.

Just because I am bored and I want to check tomorrow and see how I did.

Took the lines from a Vegas site.

Games I would bet a lot on.

New Orleans giving 2.5 to Carolina

Houston giving 7 to Jacksonville

Seattle getting 3 against Dallas

Games I would bet a little money on

New England giving 13.5 to Arizona

Kansas City getting 3 against Buffalo

Minnesota giving 3 to Indy

Washington giving 3.5 to St. Louis

Cincy giving 7 to Cleveland

Baltimore getting 2.5 against Philly

Games I wouldn't even think about betting on but since I am not I will give a bad prediction

N.Y. Giants giving 7 to Tampa Bay

N.Y. Jets getting 5.5 against Pittsburgh

San Diego giving 6.5 to Tennessee

San Fran giving Detroit 7

Atlanta giving 3 against Denver

nyg -7

car +2.5

phi -2.5

i picked these games because they seemed like the least likely to happen

As much as I would love to see the Cowboys lose...this is a game I would not touch. Dallas has has way too much time to prepare for a rookie QB!!

Users who are viewing this thread