What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 4 Questions For Bloom (1 Viewer)

hounder said:
Howdy Sig,

Lionish flex question (ppr): G. Tate, K. Johnson or M. Jones.  Tate was late limited practice add, love Kerryon but worry they pound Blount, Marvin could do well if Tate truly limited.  Thanks.

ppr lindsay or allison

ppr pick 3 boyd/mike williams/lindsay/crabtree/golliday/stills

non-ppr stills or allison

thx!

Thank You! questions for two different leagues:

League # 1:

1. Rivers, Ryan or Mayfield at QB?  4pts per TD passing & 6 rushing; 1pt per 25 yds passing
  2. Gordan, Howard, Ekelar, Galloday, Conner?  I need 2RB and a FLEX 6pts per TD & PPR (leaning Gordon/Howard @ RB) 
League  #2:

1. Dalton or Keenum @ QB?  4pts per TD passing & 6 rushing; Bonus @ 300 yds, 1pt per 25 yds passing (I benched Cousins :-(
  2. Allen Robinson or Tyler Boyd @ Flex?  PPR, 1 pt per 10 yds receiving, bonus @ 100 yds (leaning Robinson and other WR"s are Landry and Hopkins
  3. Ekeler or Henry to start at RB alongside Gordon?  6pts per TD, Bonus @ 100 yds rushing, PPR, 1PT per 10 yds rushing (leaning Ekelar)

Hi Bloom! 

Need 2 (standard)- James Conner / Gio Bernard / Tevin Coleman

Need 1 (standard)- Larry Fitzgerald / Corey Davis / Sterling Shepherd

0.5PPR - Does Kelvin Benjamin have any worth? He is a free agent. (3 WR/2rb and Fx  and he would compete with Enunwa and Godwin for my #3/Flex)
not yet maybe if allen gets some momentum going today at GB

Hey sig, I’m in a .5 PPR, I need 1, Lynch, Miller, Michel ?

lynch doesn’t really do much unless he falls into the end zone, I know 3 times already 

miller runs like he’s done

Michel hasn’t looked good but has upside, good gut feeling but tuff decision for me

thanks sig really appreciate it 
michel if you need upside bc you're down after thr

Pick 3 (.5  ppr : 1 ppr for tight ends)

Carson 

Ajayi 

Burton 

Eifert 
i wish i knew for sure carson was playing. probably sit carson to be safe unless you have a hedge on bench, then carson over burton

Last edited by a moderator:
TE Premium PPR league, which guy do you SIT?

OJ Howard

Mike Williams

Antonio Callaway

Alex Collins

I'm already going to sit Breida, Gordon, and Agholor, and one of these guys has to join them on the bench this week.

Morning Bloom.

Competitive 12 team PPR with 18 man roster

Have Fitz and Winston dropped A. Smith for Winston anticipating QB switch after next weeks bye.

Hate the Fitz  matchup this week. Need a QB for next 2 WEEKS

Available QBs to Drop Fitz for 

Manning / Keenam / Carr / Bortles / Trubisky / Mariota / Darnold / Rosen

Thanks !!
eli

Buenos Dias muchacho

old school td league

Right now starting D.Adams & Juju

Adams has a little bit of a tough matchup and I have E.Sanders with a juicy matchup in what I see as a shootout with KC.

Thoughts?

Appreciate it as always
hola!

stick with adams

Hey bloom--last minute quick hitters.Looking for upside plays as I went against players that went off on Thursday. 

Who is the bigger upside play out of these two this week: Eli or Stafford

Need TWO of the highest upside from the following:  Josh gordon, Christian Kirk, Dede westbrook, ekeler 

PPR league. 
eli

gordon and kirk

Not sure if you'll be able to answer in time, but:

Carson just ruled out. Would you start Penny @ ARI or Watkins @ DEN? 

Thanks in advance (again)

Users who are viewing this thread