What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 injury thread (1 Viewer)

Sarnoff said:
Sinn Fein said:
cascaa said:
fred jackson down left knee done i think
orly?

love overreactions in these threads
To be fair, based on his immediate reaction afterwards, I'm stunned Fred's still on the sidelines. Dude was crying and screaming in pain.
look he was rolling around on ground...........diva

bb7278 said:
I said Fred was OK before Joe sent out the e-mail, Joe check with me next time first :)
Really not sure why they felt the need to send out the e-mail - I don't know any leagues where you can make a substitution, or grab a player after a game has started. Better to wait for better information that is meaningful for the next waiver period.

Cutler will not return - done for the day

Posted as groin injury

Last edited by a moderator:
SiriusXM Fantasy ‏@SiriusXMFantasy7m

INJURY UPDATE: #Buccaneers announce that running back Doug Martin is questionable to return with a shoulder injury.

ankle /knee for bradford looked like he ankle wrapped under on half a horse collar

Last edited by a moderator:
How serious is Bradford's injury??
Dragged down out of bounds and was in a lot of pain. Some sort of lower leg injury. Taken off on a cart.
He wasn't dragged down at all. He was pushed about 5 yards before he went out of bounds and his foot got caught in the turn a little as hit went out of bounds. There was no horse collar tackle and no one even grabbed him. There was no penalty called at all.

Could be ankle, could be knee, could be foot.

Users who are viewing this thread