What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Venting Thread (1 Viewer)

Noticed Heath Miller on the wire and dropped Vernon Davis for him. Looks like I may win despite that crushing embarrassment.

i hate frackin RBs these days. Barber, Forte and Mendy and so far less than 10 total pts from them. add in an underacheiving Brees, and bring on week 8 already.

After starting out 3-0, I am looking at 3-4 with this lineup:

PManning

ADP

Grant/PThomas

AJ

Colston

Witten

I run into Ks and TEs that have career days. VDavis this week.

I had both Palmer and Austin on my bench in one league. If I had started just one of them, easy victory. Now I need a miracle. :rolleyes:

After starting out 3-0, I am looking at 3-4 with this lineup:PManningADPGrant/PThomasAJColstonWittenI run into Ks and TEs that have career days. VDavis this week.
vernon davis,ocho,benson for meJennings SUCKS!! Holmes Sucks Thanks feel better now

Donald Brown

AJ

Wayne

PT

And still scored 160 pts but am going to lose by 5 pts. If those guys do what they should have done, ohh never mind.

2nd most points and lost.... by one point! I only needed 10 more yards from Steve Smith (NYG) or Jacobs tonight.

First time venter :banned:

Am I nuts, or did Adrian Wilson (whom I started and from whom I need every freaking point I can get this week) actually recover the fumble that has been credited to Matt Ware???

AJ, Leon Washington, and Donald Brown owner... If D Brown cant go, I'm stuck with choising between Ahman Green, Ladel Betts, and Choice, to go with Ronnie Brown... If AJ cant go I'm stuck chosing between Knox and Maclin. :)

AJ, Donald Brown, Leon Washington owner.

Also a DeAngelo Williams owner who would like to eviscerate John Fox and his OC.

Playing against the guy that starts Ricky Williams. 3 friggin' TD's? When was the last time he scored 3 TD's? Oh - and Breaston's one catch sure didn't help anything either.

Hey - at least I only got hit by one half of the "Left for Dead ex-Texas RB Revival". I wasn't facing Benson too.

late Saturday night I traded my '10 1st round pick in a 12 team dynasty for Hines Ward to help down the stretch.

and he lays a TURD the size of a Saturn rocket!!

at least he didn't get hurt. there's always next week!!

Palmer scoring 38 points on my bench while the Warner Express scores nearly the same as Josh Johnson.

Miles Austin on the bench. I love Jennings and know he will turn it around, I just dont think he is seeing my lineup over Austin or MSW until he breaks out.

EDIT: And to add, Colston was about 6" and one more catch from throwing up 3 TDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
matt forte

maroney

pt

larry johnson

jstew

you would think between the five of them at least one of them would put up a good week...

Miles Austin on the bench. I love Jennings and know he will turn it around, I just dont think he is seeing my lineup over Austin or MSW until he breaks out.EDIT: And to add, Colston was about 6" and one more catch from throwing up 3 TDs.
McGuidance, please, tell me how and when you think Jennings is going to turn it around...he is getting more targets than driver but something is wrong with him.He is hurt, maybe he never recovered from that mean concussion that last day of preseeason. with his hands, speed and route running, going into his 4th year, he should be getting better and DOMINATING....thoughts?

Miles Austin on the bench. I love Jennings and know he will turn it around, I just dont think he is seeing my lineup over Austin or MSW until he breaks out.EDIT: And to add, Colston was about 6" and one more catch from throwing up 3 TDs.
McGuidance, please, tell me how and when you think Jennings is going to turn it around...he is getting more targets than driver but something is wrong with him.He is hurt, maybe he never recovered from that mean concussion that last day of preseeason. with his hands, speed and route running, going into his 4th year, he should be getting better and DOMINATING....thoughts?
Faith, lol.Watching the game yesterday, I noticed that Jennings was not his first read on a majority of the plays. I could be wrong, but that's what I noticed. I think Rodgers is at the point - a mature QB - that will easily take the better matchup rather than force a ball to Jennings. Kind of like what Brees does to a certain extent. I think Jennings will have a better second half, but his season end numbers will not be there. His value is at a pretty good low, and I think next year will be a Colston-type value ca. 2009.

2nd most points this week in PPR. Up 18 to start MNF.

He's got Jackson and Cooley, I've got Akers.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to lose.

Jackson's 67 yd TD scamper pretty much did me in. Cooley's reception on the next series DID do me in.

Why do the Redskins hate me?

Am I nuts, or did Adrian Wilson (whom I started and from whom I need every freaking point I can get this week) actually recover the fumble that has been credited to Matt Ware???
I would love to know the answer to this. I need every point from Wilson I can get!

Thank you Akers! Up by one after the 2nd Jackson TD.

If i get 2 FG's for every TD (and XP), I still have a shot. . .

Started Westbrook, Jennings, Lynch, AJohnson. Sat Ricky and Miles Austin. Lost $500 by 3 pts.

Started Westbrook, Jennings, Lynch, AJohnson. Sat Ricky and Miles Austin. Lost $500 by 3 pts.
This is so bad you should have your own thread. :mellow:
Thanks. :wall: And this was all because I just HAD to offload Turner so I traded Turner/Olsen for Jennings/Lynch/H Miller thinking that Jennings and Lynch were going to break out this week. If I didn't have Jennings to start, I would have started Austin. How does anyone who plays FF not want to kill themselves most weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread