What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 8 Extra Triple Monster Good Sports Lock (1 Viewer)

That Little Voice

Footballguy
1. I have never bet on a single NFL football game in my life, and I am not going to bet one wheat penny on this game.

2. Always wanted to feel the humiliation that comes from badly missing in one of these threads.

Detroit has played some really good teams very closely to go with their one win, a trouncing of StL at home. They are coming off the bye and get Stafford back..and sounds like Best and Calvin are healthy.

Washington would have lost last week if they were actually playing an NFL team. Chicago just could not get out of their own way.

This just seems like a team playing way better than their record reflects against a team that is nowhere as good as their record would suggest.

Lay the 2 1/2. Lions 34 Skins 17.

:bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Detroit could definitely win, but the Skins seem to be in every game this year, no matter the opponent. I wouldn't bet this game, but if I had to, I'd take the Skins and the points cause this feels like a coin flip to me. Plus the Skins are finding ways to win lately, even if it is ugly as sin.

Follow this rule going forward and you will be okay: Never bet for Detroit, never bet against Detroit.

Give me SF -1 vs. Den

Denver wins by 10.

I like Detroit this week too. Not as much as i liked them last year when they hosted the Skins. It was my biggest winning week ever in my sports betting career. The Lions were -6.5, and i played big on the money line, and also hit a two team parlay with the Lions money line and the Bears.

My only concern this week is Stafford, hopefully he can shake off the rust. I think the the Lions will control the ball on the ground and win in a low scoring game.

Lions 20

Skins 13

Lions homer here - I am pretty sure the Lions will be fired up for this one and I also think they match up pretty well with the Redskins on offense. I think the Redskins offense will have more success than they did last year but as long as Stafford is not too rusty the Lions will put up points on their home turf. To me the wildcard is Haynesworth because what I saw of him in that last game looked dominating but I guess he is still not playing that much.

Lions 27 Skins 24

I like the Lions as well. They have a decent offense, 11th pts/game. While the Redskins, have losses against the 3rd and 6th best team. Yes, they did beat the Eagles who are slightly better in offense than the Lions, but at the same time its a division game and those are a whole different ballpark.

Mental errors. The Lions have just been beating themselves. 10+ penalties per game and some god-awful dead ball fouls. (offsides,personal fouls). They could easily have 3 wins right now IMO.

This had to be a point of serious emphasis during their bye week. If there was ever going to be a week that the Lions play with some sort of discipline (however short lived) it will be this week.

The Lions are actually starting to matchup with teams talent wise but they just haven't learned to win. I expect good things this week at least.

Lions 27 Skins 20

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was going LARGE on the Lions... I have to rethink this now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread