What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 9 Sunday AM Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Need 2 PPR WR from this group. Facing up against TY and both D Thomas!

Allen

Garcon

Harvin

M Bryant

Moncrief

Thoughts?

Driving myself crazy trying to overthink my 2nd QB. 4pts per passing TD, penalized for turnovers, 1/20 pts/yard.

c. Palmer or the relative of Grumpy Cat Eli Manning?

Got offered Josh Gordon for my Roddy White.

My team is strong at RB/QB/TE but has Roddy, RuebenRandle, AndreHolmes, Cordarrelle, Martavis at WR.

Should I take the deal?

Sig,

I need to start two WR in a .5 ppr

Andre Johnson

Beckham

Keenan Allen

Mi Floyd

Mike Evans

Torrey Smith.

Thanks!

I have a disaster with Romo out. Short benches and a bunch of guys on bye. Would you take zero in the kicker or d spot to pick up a qb or drop reggie bush. Also which qb. Wedden, Hoyer, or Vick.

Thanks for the help.

Need to pick two in 1 point ppr from:

Jeremy Hill

Malcolm Floyd

Rueben Randle

Last edited by a moderator:
PPR league with bonus points, need to pick 1 please:

Allen Robinson

Michael Floyd

Andre Holmes

Thanks my man!

12 team short bench ppr Short bench league. I have Cam as my qb, do i keep romo(for Jax game and late schedule) or drop him? The decision would be between him and Andre holmes(my only bench wr other than Josh gordon).

Sig morning.....desperate times here.....

Need 1 wr from following 1 point ppr

Andre Holmes

Kenny Britt

Steadman Bailey

Paul Richardson

Thx in advance

It was a treat last week so going back to the well again.

Palmer or Foles with Romo out and possibly Clowney out? Needing a win at 3-5 thinking Palmer has a higher floor than Foles,

Also running Bradshaw, McKinnon and J. Hill over Vereen (ppr), right choice?

Thanks.

Morning, Bloom. Allen Robinson, Keenan Allen, or LaFell for one WR spot in a half-PPR? Leaning Robinson on account of his piles of targets, but not thrilled about any of them this week. LaFell's probably the one playing in the shootout, but could end up with just 4 targets, too.

PPR- Wayne or John Brown? Also, pick 2- Allen Robinson, Hawkins, Cordarelle? Thanks as always!

Weak at RB due to injury - Crowell, Helu, or Cunningham? (also PPR)

Hi Sid -

In bye week/injury bind and have very short benches (only 5 spots) in 10 team PPR...and next week will be worse too. I need to pick 2 for flex spots (.5 pt ppr):

Branden Oliver

Desean Jackson

Available on the wire and would need to drop Oliver or Jackson:

Rueben Randle

Keenan Allen

Allen Robinson

Odell Beckham Jr

Thanks

Have to start two at RB2 and Flex in a PPR league with bonus for 100+ yds rushing:

1) LMiller

2) RHillman

3) SVereen

4) JHill

3 and 5 in 10 team redraft standard scoring. Need a win today to have a prayer of making playoffs.

RG3

Forsett

Hill

Dez

Ty

Gronk

Flex - andre Williams

Bench

RB Mason or gray

WR Andre Johnson and Beckham Jr.

Carson Palmer is on the ww.

Morning!

With Romo out - Fitzpatrick, A. Smith, Hoyer or Weedon?

Also (with Romo out) - T. Williams or Reed in FLEX?

Lastly - Seahawks DST or Bengals DST?

Jeremy hill or ben tate? Ppr. Also are you rolling out weeden in cash games or is he only a gpp play. I think this bumps Witten quite a bit he is a great security blanket and weeden was going to cameron quite often. A so early and often on 2 drives last week.
hill.

scared of cards blitzing the bejeesus out of weeden, esp w injuries on DAL OL

Deep PPR league. Need to pick one of Mason, Moncreif, Royal, or Clay for the final spot. Any thoughts would be great, thanks.

1 pppr , last weeks goose egg has shaken me

Michael Floyd , Tre Mason or John Brown

tia

Hi Sigmund,

Pick one. AJ Green, Desean Jackson or Brandon Lafell.

.5 point PPR. Can AJ's foot be trusted?

- Brian from Canada

Hi Sig,

I'm in a 12 team ppr dynasty league with 20 man rosters, 4-4, and in need of a WR2 for the stretch / playoffs. Would you stay put, or is it worth throwing the kitchen sink at Sammy Watkins? I was thinking of 2015 mid to late 1st + 2016 1st + 2015 mid to late 2nd.... thoughts?? thanks!!

Starter requirements: 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 FLex, 1 PK, 1 DST

Current Roster: Matthew Stafford, Carson Palmer, Manziel, LeSean McCoy, Demarco Murray, Riddick, Randle, Blount, Gray, Starks, Antonio Brown, R Wayne, Roddy White, Brian Quick(I), Justin Hunter, Victor Cruz (I), J Cotchery, Travis Kelce, Jared Cook, Hauschka, Cowboys D

2015 picks: high 1st, mid 1st, 2nd mid, 2nd mid....

Hey Sig,

In PPR need to start two of the following: Ronnie Hillman, Jeremy Hill, Ruben Randle, Brandon LaFell. Your tier ranking for Hillman made me nervous, otherwise I'd have him locked in :)

Thanks!

DR

Hola Sig.

Standard scoring, start 2 RB/2 WR/TE/Flex. Already had Graham go Thursday.

Starting Foster and Ellington at RB and Wallace at WR.

Need another WR and a Flex from the below.

Randle, NYG

Holmes, OAK

McKinnon, MIN

Floyd, ARI

Moncrief, IND

TIA.

Good morning Bloom,

I'm in a 10 team 0.5 ppr dynasty league with 20 man rosters and the following starter requirements: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 PK, 1 DST.

I'm sitting at 2-6 and playing 3 of the top 4 teams ahead, so looking to next year. In my league people aren't allowed to trade future picks (trying to change that), but in the meantime, I am weak at RB, and should finish in the bottom 3 of the league.

I was considering offering Jordy Nelson for Carlos Hyde to the 2nd team in my league to bolster my 2015 prospects, which I realize is overpaying, but would appreciate your thoughts. People in my league overvalue RBs and undervalue WRs compared to most leagues. thanks!!

Current Roster:

QB: Stafford, Eli Manning

RB: Bryce Brown, McKinnon, Eddie Lacy, C Sims, C Michael, I Crowell, T Riddick, Lattimore

WR: Dez, Alshon, Jordy, O Beckham, Moncrief, Hunter, Blackmon (IR/S), Mike Evans

TE: Kelce

PK: Hauschka

DST: Houston

Rent-a-defense for this week MIA, ARI, WAS, or TB? (need high floor, scoring only counts Pts Against, Sacks, INT/FR, TD/Saftey)

Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work,

Users who are viewing this thread