What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What about free internet TV... (1 Viewer)

I used that on occasion last year. The transmissions can be spotty and the games I were interested in weren't always available but it can be convenient. I use my TV to watch DVD's only so it is the only way I have to watch a game at home. I do have Sirius and frequently listen to games that way or go to a neighbors house for those must watch games.

In summary, I found the broadcasts convenient but not reliable.

Last edited by a moderator:
What service did you use? I've found some free ones and some pay ones. The pay ones talk about having more programming.

I used that on occasion last year. The transmissions can be spotty and the games I were interested in weren't always available but it can be convenient. I use my TV to watch DVD's only so it is the only way I have to watch a game at home. I do have Sirius and frequently listen to games that way or go to a neighbors house for those must watch games.In summary, I found the broadcasts convenient but not reliable.
:thumbup: That's pretty much my situation and my experience as well. The free stuff isn't worth the trouble.

SOPcast the best....and the only site you need....

Live Sports for SOPcast and Others

You find SOPcast program and TVU program so you can have both - under the downloads....

Click on game and then feed...SOP for SOPcast...Windows Media for Windows Media Player - Some links don't always work, but its free.

Ckev

SOPcast the best....and the only site you need....

Live Sports for SOPcast and Others

You find SOPcast program and TVU program so you can have both - under the downloads....

Click on game and then feed...SOP for SOPcast...Windows Media for Windows Media Player - Some links don't always work, but its free.

Ckev
YEP Thats the link i saved on my favorites. I dont have NFl network so i watched all the games on there. I also watch 2-3 baseball games a week and ALL PPV boxing and MMA and UF matches. I use it alot. Its pretty solid and a good running defragmented computer runs them pretty well. Dump all temp internet files before a game for best results

Users who are viewing this thread