What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday night? (1 Viewer)

CLIFF

Footballguy
I'm up by 5 with FWP yet to play, my opponent has Cooley.

1) PLEASE Willie be healthy!!!

2) PLEASE Willie do better than Jackson did coming off an injury!!!

3) PLEASE Santana have a big night. (Same for Portis)!!! Anyone but Cooley.

One time baby!!! This is my prayer to the Fantasy Gods. Please let me win one of these close ones!!!

I'm up by 5 with FWP yet to play, my opponent has Cooley.

1) PLEASE Willie be healthy!!!

2) PLEASE Willie do better than Jackson did coming off an injury!!!

3) PLEASE Santana Randle-El have a big night. (Same for Portis)!!! Anyone but CooleyMoss.

One time baby!!! This is my prayer to the Fantasy Gods. Please let me win one of these close ones!!!
I'm down by 9 points with FWP yet to play. My opponent has Santana Moss.

I'm up by 5 with FWP yet to play, my opponent has Cooley.1) PLEASE Willie be healthy!!!2) PLEASE Willie do better than Jackson did coming off an injury!!!3) PLEASE Santana have a big night. (Same for Portis)!!! Anyone but Cooley.One time baby!!! This is my prayer to the Fantasy Gods. Please let me win one of these close ones!!!
I need 50 yds from Cooley for a tie. 60 yds or a td for a win.

I'm down 43 points with Big Ben and the Pitt D. I'm not counting on the win but who knows. Big Ben throws 250 and 3 tds I have a good chance.

hoping for a high scoring affair..... :confused:

He has Pitt D, I have SHolmes. I am up by 9.

Clinton Portis to have what amounts to the best day ever by a running back.

(Or Jeff Reed to have what amounts to the best day ever by a running back. :football: )

Last edited by a moderator:
I need whopping 26 points from Cooley. His best this season has been 24.6.... I guess I will loose this one

I'm trailing by 34.

I have Cooley and Pitt D, and opponent is done for the week. Need 3 TD's between them to win, I guess. No chance.

12 out of ward to get to 7-2 in a game i could have won easily if not for starting steven jackson and not starting chad johnson.

I am down 24.

I have Cooley and Portis.

Basically I need 120 total yards and 2TD to win. I think that has about 35% chance of happening.

I'm behind by 30 and have the Pittsburgh D and FWP. I'm not holding out too much hope, but weirder things have happened.

I am up 8 pts in Players Championship.

I have either Santana Moss or Mewelde. My opponent has Fast Willie Parker.

Who is the safer start for me? Do you think I will win?

Up 17 and he has Portis and Hines Ward. TD heavy league. Not looking so good. Played Steven Jackson and Avery and got 1 point total out of the two. :thumbup:

I'm down 50 points, but with Campbell going tonight as well as Hines Ward and FWP or Moore. It's a PPR league and obviously I need a big production night. Just waiting around to hear the latest on FWP or Moore as to who should get majority of carries.

Up 11 with Portis against Moss and Suisham. This one will go down to the wire.

My first MNF of the year that matters so I am pretty excited looking to go 8-1.

Cooley and a 7 lead vs Campbell

Should be a close one. Here's to Cooley scoring a TD or two!

Already won my fantasy game, but for this week's pick'em pool, I need a Washington win and 39 or fewer points to win the pool.

Down by 6. I have Big Ben. He's got Portis and Holmes. It's possible since everything Holmes gets, Big Ben will get too (unless Holmes runs one in). I need the PIT D to be STOUT vs. Portis. I give myself a 30% to win.

If I had not sat CJ3 in favor of Lynch yesterday I wouldn't be worrying about this right now. I know, I know :goodposting: ...

up by 3.5 I have Portis and Suisham..............he has Rothburger...........could go either way, hoping for roth to get hammered (not injured) so he goes into the negative with some sacks or interceptions,as the NFC east seems to do to him, and Portis to bang out his usual 120 yards and a TD, Suisham bang a few field goals, the longer the better. My league gives 5 points for 40 + 10 for 50 + FG

Up by 7 and he has S. Moss. I figure that if Moss plays, my chances are pretty slim unless he aggravates his injury.

Need Portis to outscore Ward by at least 13, mostly because I was a dummy and played the wrong defense.

I lead by 9 pts and have Holmes tonight but my opponent has Moore and Ward. Interestingly enough I played this same opponent the week of the Ravens Steelers Monday Night game and led him by 5 points going into Monday night. Then I had Holmes and he had Ward/Mendenhall and I won the game easily as Mendenhall got KO'd. Hoping I can hang on again.

I'm up 47, my opponent (also my brother) has Campbell & Portis to go. 47 is a lot, but by no means out of the question. Bonuses at 100 for RBs, 300 for QBs + distance bonuses for longer TDs. I'd feel a lot better if I had started Rodgers & Benson instead of Garrard & Faulk, in which case I'd be up 70.

I'd like to see the Steel Curtain in full force tonight... :confused:

7 catches and a TD from Cooley to win one league.

I'll gladly settle for that, since I need Portis to score about five TDs in my other league. And the 'Skins go for two each time.

I need for McIntosh & Horton NOT to get outscored by Santana Moss by 52 points.

I should be safe :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread