What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday night? (1 Viewer)

Tickle Monster

Footballguy
1) Down 18.4, with Eli, Nicks, and Osi left. He has no one going.

2) Down 10.44 with Nicks, Kasay, and Osi left. He has no one going.

:fingerscrossed:

Down 17.25 and have Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles going (non-PPR). My opponent's finished. I felt great going into the Pittsburgh game, that was until his Antonio Brown outscored my Mike Wallace. :(

I just need the NYG DST to not pull off what the Bears DST did to Detroit a couple weeks ago...

Last edited by a moderator:
My playoff hopes come down to Eli Manning scoring fewer than 31 points. Ironic after having Manning as my starting QB screwed me last season when he made turnover after turnover down the stretch. 31 seems like a lot of points but this league has 6 pts for passing TDs and a 5-pt bonus for 300 passing yards. So I really need him to stay under 300 passing yards with 3 TDs or less. He's scored 31+ in four of 10 games, so I have perhaps a 60 percent chance of winning.

League one: Colston to not get more than 4.5 points in standard scoring :( To keep the bye in tact, need Brees to not have more than 28.4 points in standard scoring on MNF in a separate H2H matchup.

League two: Up 14.1 points and have Jimmy Graham going versus Sproles and Nicks in MNF. This one I will be sweating.

:football:

I need Eli, Nicks and L. Moore to score less than 40pts.

In my other league, I need Eli and Nicks to score less than 24 pts.

So I guess if Eli got the flu and had to leave the game in the 1st quarter - I'd be in good shape?? :football:

I need Nicks to not have a monster game. A below average game by Brees would be nice also in the other game that matters for me.

Up 5+ vs. the Saints defense & special teams.

Given the way the season has gone this SHOULD be a lock.

Saints D/ST has earned 5 or less points in my league's format 6 out of their 10 games.

The only instances where they've earned more have been against anemic Bottom 5 offenses like the Saints, Jaguars and Rams.

They also hit that mark way back in their home opener against the Bears in Week 2 vs. a thoughtless offensive gameplan put together by Martz and company.

45 passing plays vs. 12 running when your best player is Matt Forte; granted, he was the one catching a lot of those short passes but Cutler was awful - completing only 19.

One Pick-6 vs. the Colts, one fumble return TD vs. the Rams, one punt return for a score way back in Week 1 vs. the Packers.

Otherwise, they've been awful - and they're coming off their "nobody practices" bye week so they should be off their game.

On paper they're the worst defense started in my league this week vs. a Giants team that has been Top 3 vs. opposing fantasy defenses the past month (that includes a matchup with the top 3 49ers unit).

So I SHOULD be optimistic. But I'm not... I've lost plenty of close games this season and figure to lose this one as well.

In PPR, I need 12 points from Colston to squeeze out a win and remain in first place. Based on season averages, I have a 50/50 shot to get that many points om him.

I need Kasay to outscore Sproles by 2 points.

In Sept. I traded Sproles for Rothlesberger. Big Ben stunk it out for me yesterday and now Sproles is going to come back to haunt me tonight! :wall:

Drew Brees and Darren Sproles to set some records. 400 yards, 6 TDs from Brees; 200 yards and 3 TDs from Sproles should suffice.

Sproles + Graham for 30 in standard to win the weekly!

They've actually done that in 3 of 10 games so far this year so it's possible!!!

I need Kasay to outscore Sproles by 2 points. In Sept. I traded Sproles for Rothlesberger. Big Ben stunk it out for me yesterday and now Sproles is going to come back to haunt me tonight! :wall:
I think you're safe. Sproles is in a logjam for carries with three other RBs.

I need 55 pts from Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, Jimmy Graham, and John Kasay. It's a PPR league. Should come down to the wire.

Edited to add: Playoff spot on the line.

I need a big game from brees, graham, nicks and roman harper and colston not do too much. qb heavy ppr league need like 90. it's possibe. :yes:

I need Kasay to outscore Sproles by 2 points. In Sept. I traded Sproles for Rothlesberger. Big Ben stunk it out for me yesterday and now Sproles is going to come back to haunt me tonight! :wall:
I think you're safe. Sproles is in a logjam for carries with three other RBs.
I need Kasay to outscore Sproles by 3 pts (ppr). No bearing on standings however. I"m the #1 seed in that league regardless.

I need 6.2 (PPR) from Nicks to secure playoffs and a virtual lock for a first round bye.

I need a combined score of less than 59.2 Fantasy pts (0.5ppr) from Jimmy Graham and Brandon Jacobs to secure a win.

Both of those guys would need to have career games which would in turn gurantee myself missing the playoffs this year.

I'm up by 19 in my dynasty league with Graham to go vs. his Brees and Kasay. Need the win to make the playoffs.

In my other league, I need Graham to score 7 points to finish the year undefeated!

Users who are viewing this thread